• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greetings

Cobra Commander

Paranormal Novice
Hello, My name is Matt (I use Cobra Commander as a moniker on every internet forum I frequent). This is the first internet forum about UFOs/aliens etc. that I've ever joimed. A little over 2 years ago I developed an interest in extraterrestrial related topics. This interest is turning into a minor obsession. I've downloaded and listened to a boat load of paracast webcast over the last few months. I thoroughly enjoy the show, and feel that it truly is the best webcast that covers UFO/alien related topics. I look forward to interacting with you all, and greatly appreciate all that has been shared on the show, and these forums. Peace

Hello, My name is Matt (I use Cobra Commander as a moniker on every internet forum I frequent). This is the first internet forum about UFOs/aliens etc. that I've ever joimed. A little over 2 years ago I developed an interest in extraterrestrial related topics. This interest is turning into a minor obsession. I've downloaded and listened to a boat load of paracast webcast over the last few months. I thoroughly enjoy the show, and feel that it truly is the best webcast that covers UFO/alien related topics. I look forward to interacting with you all, and greatly appreciate all that has been shared on the show, and these forums. Peace

Welcome! You're not alone with your assessment of the quality of The Paracast. This is the place to be and I hope you continue to enjoy listening and posting :cool: .

Welcome and thanks for your kind comments! Play nice, ask a lot of questions, conduct a lot of research and you'll do just fine! There's a lot of really smart people here, you'll certainly learn alot!

Back