• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Global Weather Modification Causing Climate Chaos & Environmental Catastrophe

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[The growing body of slam-dunk scientific evidence supports the contention that current geo-engineering efforts are backfiring w/ alarming, catastrophic results! If you care about the health of our biosphere, this is a MUST READ summary of the problem. —chris]

By Dane Wigington
geoengineeringwatch.org

Global climate engineering encompasses many different aspects and processes. The consequences of the climate engineering insanity are already unquantifiable and growing by the day. Though each aspect of this subject is more than enough for an in depth article, there is often a need for more of an overall summary to pass on to those that are not aware of the broader picture.​

Article HERE:

ethiopia dead cows.jpg

There's a lot of controversy about the whole "chemtrail" conspiracy, but IMO all one needs to do is look up often enough and study what happens. I've been watching planes since I was a kid just because I've always found them to be fascinating, and in my mind, yes there are simple contrails, but there's also no question that there's something extra going on in some cases. But even if there weren't anything extra, there's still a major impact. According to one of the figures in the video below ( a study from the German Aerospace Center ) cloud cover by aviation has a bigger impact on global warming in one year than all of the CO2 emitted since the beginning of aviation. I've been saying the same thing for years. It's getting a little more attention these days, but not as much as you'd think it should.

Last edited:
Back