• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

We Got Him!: Ask Richard Doty!

I'll hold onto these questions for next week. Chris will also be aboard. In fact, we did the first segment ahead of Doty's expected arrival.

I am a bit afraid that might get lost in translation, when I say nice, I mean it like "good shot". An exclamation of satisfaction with the new situation or state of affairs if you will.

Gene see if this question is worth the time;

Can you comment on how different countries, both the "perceived" friends and foes, share UFO information, specifically is it possible that other OSI and other agency Ops related to the "UFO" phenomena were influenced by efforts of your counterparts with their own specific agendas? And if so do you think you were every duped yourself, and to what end?

Also-

In light of our highly compartmentalized government, specifically the "need to know" policies (UFO of otherwise), is it possible that efforts/assignments such as yours throughout the years may never achieve the intended goal, hence making the effects of your work on others, intended or unintended, worth it?

Hi Gene and Chris
Q.1Did you ever see the so called CIA Roswell File or Bentwaters Case Files ?
Q.2 Did you ever work overseas at joint NATO (US Air Force Bases) and during your service were there any so called UFO contact?
Q.3 Did your team ever investigate Cattle Mutilations outside the wire ?

Do you still deny any involvement in the whole Project Serpo hoax?

What do you have to say about the allegations made against you in the Mirage Men documentary, specifically that your IP address was connected to the Request Anonymous emails sent to Victor Martinez?

If you're still denying any involvement in creating this probable hoax, who do you think was behind it and what was its purpose?

I expect nothing and can't be disappointed. Looking forward to it. Excellent work!

Ooo, Hee-Hee. For some reason or another, you sounded a little taller on radio, hee-hee.

Yup. This went really well, but we ran short of time for some questions ( sorry - got most in though ). There's some really interesting stuff from a ufolore perspective regardless of whether or not it's believable or true. A big thanks to Gene & Chris for including me on this one :cool: !

Last edited:
Back