• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Forum Admin.....

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Bob Watson, a familiar presence in our forum under a non de plume (Vesvehighfolk), has accepted the position as forum admin/moderator. He'll have lots to do but he has the tools to do anything that needs to be done in the forum.

Thank you for taking on this impossible task.

I wish to thank Gene for his trust. I will NOT let him down
I'm sure you won't let Gene down. Now let's get the party started !

serveimage

Last edited:
BTW: Love your avatar. It just keeps getting better :D .

Thank You, it goes to show that while those of us that like to poke fun at Don are blessed because we've got 3 (+/- ) more years of having him to eviscerate it also means we've got (3 +/-) years of him as being in care of our United States.

It's a mixed bag and come to think of it that should be the name of our next presidential party, the Mixed Bag Party .

Last edited:
I won't let you down.
Do you guys know an exorcist, or perhaps a retired Jedi? It feels like the forums have undergone some kind of "disturbance of The Force" in recent weeks - and it sure would be nice to scrub the "unclean" vibes lurking around here lately. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like people are feeling a bit edgy, and in many cases, reluctant to post. I wish we could get that sense of sociable banter back around here - it feels like a dark cloud has parked itself over this place.

Do you guys know an exorcist, or perhaps a retired Jedi? It feels like the forums have undergone some kind of "disturbance of The Force" in recent weeks - and it sure would be nice to scrub the "unclean" vibes lurking around here lately. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like people are feeling a bit edgy, and in many cases, reluctant to post. I wish we could get that sense of sociable banter back around here - it feels like a dark cloud has parked itself over this place.
if it helps you feel a little cleaner I personally banned a problem from the forums. Also a spammer was removed but that was mostly Gene. if you think a troll still lurks send me a private.

if it helps you feel a little cleaner I personally banned a problem from the forums. Also a spammer was removed but that was mostly Gene. if you think a troll still lurks send me a private.
Thanks Bob! Yeah I noticed that (that guy was all messed up) - I think we're living troll-free at the moment. But it feels like the last really bad one left behind some kinda of dark ectoplasmic residue...things just seem a bit "off" around here ever since the Waller troll incident. Do you sense it too, or am I just having one of those "artist" moments?

I still don't understand why A51R decided to put a sonic boom in his vid. I mean a CGI craft maybe but a sonic boom? Seemed petty and small..

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

I still don't understand why A51R decided to put a sonic boom in his vid. I mean a CGI craft maybe but a sonic boom? Seemed petty and small..
I understand why he did it: he thought it would be super easy to do and exciting for his viewers, and like so many misguided people, he probably got a dark thrill out of fooling people (deep down, we all want to be the smartest monkey in the cage). And I think he lost his marbles because he realized that the little voice telling him "don't do this - it's wrong and you're putting this out on the internet where some clever jagoff can bust you for it," was telling him the truth, but he chose not to listen. One should always listen to that nagging little inner voice, because it's always looking out for you.

He went insane and created that crazy YouTube channel and the bizarre fake account here, because he's furious at himself for not listening to himself, if that makes any sense. There's nothing worse than being your own worst enemy, because even if you beat him, you lose.

Thanks Bob! Yeah I noticed that (that guy was all messed up) - I think we're living troll-free at the moment. But it feels like the last really bad one left behind some kinda of dark ectoplasmic residue...things just seem a bit "off" around here ever since the Waller troll incident. Do you sense it too, or am I just having one of those "artist" moments?
It's a thing that happens here once in a while and when it does, I've learned to just take a break
and watch some SCTV reruns. Then this place seems much more ...
uh ... something. Not sure what exactly. Like anything is
better
than yet another SCTV rerun ?

Last edited:
Back