• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hearing beeping sounds from nowhere....

but he's evaded prosecution because nobody's been able to identify him.
I think its more like nobody really cares since he's basically nomadic, until activating another one of his countless aliases squirreled away across the vastness of the WWW.
Why doesn't this guy go do some damage where it really counts.., like in Russia? He might even be invited to the White House, although, he's probably already been there with Philip Imbrogno.

I think its more like nobody really cares since he's basically nomadic, until activating another one of his countless aliases squirreled away across the vastness of the WWW.
No I dug into it pretty deeply last night and if you read the various threads where people discuss his myriad personas you'll realize just how many forum moderators, notable members at the various paranormal forums, and non-anonymous skeptics and spiritualists alike, would love to expose this creep for the years of wasted time and unbelievable BS they've been subjected to by him. There are entire threads where people, even now, are posting about their fruitless efforts to track him down, and looking for any information to finally crack the case. Trolling has been a full-time job for this creep for over a decade, and he uses Tor to mask his IP addresses, which renders IP banning useless and makes him impossible to track down. It'll be a miracle if this place is still inhabitable by the time he gets bored with it and moves on to the next unsuspecting feeding ground.

Trolling has been a full-time job for this creep for over a decade, and he uses Tor to mask his IP addresses, which renders IP banning useless and makes him impossible to track down.

That must certainly come as a comfort in knowing that you are now directly in his crosshairs.

That must certainly come as a comfort in knowing that you are now directly in his crosshairs.
Lol - yah. People like me and Gene and Chris and Don and Walter, who use our real names, are clearly in the most jeopardy. I think it's interesting that he set out to drag Bosley into this from the first day that he created his latest profile here. But I think I'll just take a step back and let them handle it from here, if they handle it at all, which seems unlikely.

I'm morbidly curious to see just how badly this will have to spin out of control before they realize the magnitude of the problem. This place will probably be a smoldering dung heap of discord and confusion, or close to it, by the time that happens though. But maybe they'll get lucky and this vile creep will get bored with the five or six active members here before that happens. It's appalling to realize, but the truth is that it's all up to this troll, because there's nothing that they can do to stop him. The most engaged and internet-savvy forum moderators have been powerless to stop him; trolling here is like fishing with dynamite.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be too sure about that. He/it seemingly took a liking to you immediately.

Haha - yeah that's pretty much it. Though I would argue that what we're dealing with here is much closer to Amahl Farouk, the obscene parasitic yellow-eyed devil from Legion:

Legion%201.4%20Feind_zps4rvzmtu7.jpg

It's actually rather dark and disturbing how it happened. He created the Irreligious Survivalist profile as a honey trap for somebody like me, who would go to the trouble of discovering his pilfered profile photo, and take the bait with that tinyurl redirect link to "The Walter Bosley thread" over at Project Avalon - it was all a set-up to make someone go chasing down the wrong rabbit hole. This twisted freak was actually looking for an online adversary, because after years of daily practice he knows that all of his bases are covered, and he gets a perverse thrill from wasting people's time and evading everyone's identification efforts. I strongly suspect that the thrill that he gets from doing all of this is a substitute for the, shall we say, "more natural" type of gratification that some men his age lose in their declining years - it's a genuine psychosexual pathology, akin to those psychopaths who need to murder their victims in order to achieve gratification. Which is why this is such a consuming preoccupation for him, and why he'll never stop doing it as long as his heart is still beating.

"Make someone" ?? You're a victim with no responsibility for your selected actions? Shame. So naive that a total stranger can force you to spend hours upon hours of your time, er, er, wasting it? As an eternal being, with limitless power, I am still impressssed with what I can accomplish!!!

"Honey trap"? I never made any advances to you! Continue to suppress your emotions for me, it is frankly embarrassing as I, sir, am fully heterosexual and do not enjoy the company of men. Can you take NO for an answer? Shoo! You make me feel all icky.

The Boz (according to Tommy)

Pretty obvious he's got you on ignore so you are peeing into the wind!

I have experienced instances where I get a sharp ringing in both my ears. It sounds similar to a scene from a movie where the director wants to convey that a person can't hear anything, just the sharp sound as people's mouths move....it takes over all of my hearing, and I get the sensation that my ears are about to pop, similar to what happens in an airplane. I usually manipulate my jaw a bit and all is good..It is a strange sensation, totally natural, but it "sounds" like a scene from a movie.

I am not sure what your issue is, but ears are capable of some strange sensations and sounds.

Is it remotely possible, this is our traveling troll with the crappy southern accent?
Forget about using the bullshit meter with this interview.., you wont be needing it.
"Waller has a lot of stories to tell that are simply amazing!"

Materialization Mediums with Waller Joel
Yep that's him. They talked about this interview in some of the threads where people have been trying to track him down to hold him accountable for all of the havoc he's wrought. Apparently the predictably credulous afterlife/spiritualist community has proven to be the ideal place for a troll to cut his teeth. Roberta Grimes was briefly taken in by him when he was posing as a medium on one of the spiritualism chat boards, and she foolishly invited him on as a guest without verifying his identity. He picked up enough of the names and lingo from the spiritualism chat boards that he's been trolling for years to impersonate a medium. I only listened to the first couple of minutes of the interview - so many people have pored over it looking for clues, to no avail, that it's probably pointless to listen to it and everything the guy says is a lie anyway. That's not his real name, and she won't talk about it anymore. I don't think they ever met in person. It seems that so many people have contacted her to get information to try to uncover his real identity, information which she never had, that it's just a dark and embarrassing situation for her, being taken in by what is possibly the most detested troll on the entire internet.

Not to bore you, as finding this Wallerism somewhat intriguing: Waller (Irreligious Survivalist) can actually hear the “sloshing” & gurgling of one’s ectoplasm within their very own "ectoplasm envelope”, as scurrying about.

A reasonable human would find this discovery ludicrous, however ….

Not to bore you, as finding this Wallerism somewhat intriguing: Waller (Irreligious Survivalist) can actually hear the “sloshing” & gurgling of one’s ectoplasm within their very own "ectoplasm envelope”, as scurrying about.

A reasonable human would find this discovery ludicrous, however ….
But you have to bear in mind that everything that he says is just whatever BS he finds amusing to say within the context of whatever con he's pulling at any given moment - often he'll engage in debates between his various sock puppets, each taking opposing sides of an argument, frequently impersonating respected members on a forum (where he prefers to show up in threads where people are talking about him, just to say things either for or against his other sock puppets, or both) just to add to the confusion, whether or not anyone else is even participating in the thread. We're fortunate that at least here, the date that each profile is created is right under our avatars, which makes it difficult to pull off his favorite forms of impersonation/misrepresentation.

He probably doesn't even have an opinion about any of the stuff he says; it's just some twisted game to him. He's not trying to learn anything or reach any conclusions or promote any ideas one way or another, he doesn't have anything to say (he'll frequently steal other people's posts from anyplace on the internet and perhaps modify it a little bit to make it seem relevant): it's all just some pointless and elaborate prank to constantly "get one over" on people, apparently. I think he does it because he thinks that confusing people and making them pay attention to his antics, makes him smarter or more clever than other people, because he doesn't understand the actual meaning or value of intelligence. A drunken monkey could do what he does, if someone set up a randomly rotating stream of sock puppet accounts to post under, and a random collection of meaningless quotes to paste every time it hit a button. Sowing confusion and discord is easy; solving problems and actually having something genuinely insightful to say takes intelligence. But that's way above his pay grade so he has to settle for absurd babbling and relentless trolling, to convince himself that throwing a wrench into the works makes him smarter than the clocksmiths.

Imagine the most bored and completely deranged sociopath on the internet with the mind of a vindictive 8-year-old boy, with infinite time on his hands, driven only by a perverse impulse to sow discord for its own sake, and you'll begin to get a picture of the bottomless, purposeless pit of contempt and chaos that defines this guy's psyche. I think it's very difficult for any reasonably well-adjusted and intelligent person to understand somebody like this, because there's no substance or purpose or guiding philosophy to any of it. He is, in the truest and most complete sense of the word, nobody. And the nagging subconscious realization of that fact has driven him absolutely stark-raving mad.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's pretty weird. I wonder if there's a forum somewhere buried where he & his sock puppets exclusively exist?
Thing is, I really don't care if found out. The objective here was to demonstrate Bosley's innocence, and not to chase a troll into hell & back.

Edit: "I really don't care if he's found out". Very few enjoy being targeted as employing sock puppets.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Make someone" ?? You're a victim with no responsibility for your selected actions? Shame. So naive that a total stranger can force you to spend hours upon hours of your time, er, er, wasting it? As an eternal being, with limitless power, I am still impressssed with what I can accomplish!!!

"Honey trap"? I never made any advances to you! Continue to suppress your emotions for me, it is frankly embarrassing as I, sir, am fully heterosexual and do not enjoy the company of men. Can you take NO for an answer? Shoo! You make me feel all icky.

The Boz (according to Tommy)

Please stop using my photo without permission.

Please stop using my photo without permission.
Welcome to the forums Brett. Sorry you got dragged into this. But thank you for verifying early on that your photo had in fact been pilfered - that alerted us to a problem right away.

On a potentially related note, I see that a brand new member by the handle Alchemical Coincidence from "InYourFaceville" appeared at the forums today, and liked a series of posts by Walter Bosley, Brett Tingley, and Irreligious Survivalist. Hopefully this isn't yet another "Waller Joel/MU/The Od/Irreligious Survivalist/etc" profile. Time will tell.

I am experiencing the wrist watch beeps when i am alone during pm hours. A strange connection i made is that the beeps vanish when i am socially active and dating. When i isolate myself and live a solo journey the beeps return.

I've had similar beep experiences - always when alone. Usually at night.

I wonder, have technology developments progressed to where we now have natural paranormal events, AND, artificially created events which seem paranormal?

Could be as simple as "hackers," or as overwhelming as some sort of government or government-backed corporate plan, or even alien plan, to seriously mess with society?

- Squirrel

Last edited:
I've had similar beep experiences - always when alone. Usually at night.

I wonder, have technology developments progressed to where we now have natural paranormal events, AND, artificially created events which seem paranormal?

Could be as simple as "hackers," or as overwhelming as some sort of government or government-backed corporate plan, or even alien plan, to seriously mess with society?

- Squirrel
Indeed. Could it be? I can't say for sure whether or not this sort of experience is actually real, but I can say it's technically possible to broadcast sounds directly into people's immediate auditory environment without having to use loudspeakers. I don't know exactly how the technology works, but it's been out in the public sector for years. Certain types of EM radiation is another possibility. Audio hallucinations are another. Every once in a while I have the stupid doorbell dream. Nobody is there of course, but it wakes me up anyway :confused:

Back