• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

February 18, 2018 — Jerome Clark with Curtis Collins

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
When it comes to offering a calm, collected, serious focus on UFO lore, long-time researcher Jerome Clark gets it right.

In fact, guest co-host Curt Collins and I enjoyed it so much, we invited Jerry to return for this weekend's After The Paracast, the exclusive podcast for subscribers to The Paracast+.

For more information about our premium subscription service, please check:

https://www.theaparacast.com/plus/

A pity more people interested in these things don’t speak as well as Jerome Clark does. It might cut down on the ridicule a bit. I like the terms ‘experience anomaly’ and ‘event anomaly’. I also don’t think much of the idea of a breakaway civilization. Nicely put.

I'm dubious of the anomaly account of the airships. It doesn't explain why they appeared to be the very things that would appear just a few years later. It seems to make more sense that they were real dirigibles that had been invented, but of which the historical record is absent.
But how could the historical record be absent of such things? These are well documented pieces of our history in the air and these just do not exist in the record hence the mystery. Clark is one of the best critical historians in the field and is not going to waste his time on something that is not the subject of various strange questions.

This was a great episode overall - always enjoy what Curt Collins brings to the discussion - very nice flow and a great historic exploration.

Back