• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Vito Saccheri has passed on

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
I just received news that Mr. Vito Saccheri has passed on this past Thursday in Spring, Texas.

If you are not familiar with Vito, I conducted an interview with him just after Thanksgiving Day in 1995. Many have told me it was one of the most compelling radio interviews I ever conducted. It was about an attempt by Saccheri and an associate to go to NASA in Houston to see lunar photographs from the Apollo missions, the time frame was about 1979 when he went to NASA. A number of years ago I put that show here on The Paracast for the users to listen to. If more information is forthcoming I will post it.

Decker

I listen to it every now and again, as it’s such a genuine interview.

Mr Saccheris story is absolutely amazing and I can’t believe it hasn’t been picked up on anybody other than you Don.

The evidence from the interview about NASA covering up so much information about Lunar phenomena is overwhelming.

Going to be interesting to see if anything comes out when China land on the far side the Moon in the coming year.

I just received news that Mr. Vito Saccheri has passed on this past Thursday in Spring, Texas.

If you are not familiar with Vito, I conducted an interview with him just after Thanksgiving Day in 1995. Many have told me it was one of the most compelling radio interviews I ever conducted. It was about an attempt by Saccheri and an associate to go to NASA in Houston to see lunar photographs from the Apollo missions, the time frame was about 1979 when he went to NASA. A number of years ago I put that show here on The Paracast for the users to listen to. If more information is forthcoming I will post it.

Decker
Here's your post from June 25, 2009, with the two links to the first and second hours of that interview (I'm going to listen to them now - people who have heard it say wonderful things about it):

Vito Saccheri Moon Show Special

Don do you think it was a genuine mistake by NASA back in the day to let him look at the pictures or would they let anybody in if they went through the right channels?

Don do you think it was a genuine mistake by NASA back in the day to let him look at the pictures or would they let anybody in if they went through the right channels?

Boy that is a tough one. It (as I do this note) has been 39 years since this incident happened. You must listen to the show to hear what Vito and his buddy threatened to do when the suits at NASA led them around by their noses. Of course it is a much different world now compared to what it was then. UFOs, lunar phenomena and the like were not on everyone's minds like today. The simple answer is ... I simply do not know.

Decker

Back