• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DeLonge's "disclosure"

I'm not saying what Tim Edwards videotaped was a spiderweb, but when I saw that spiderweb hanging off my house, I was immediately reminded of the Salida '95 sighting event. Don't forget 23 witnesses around the central/southern part of Colorado saw something high in the sky that morning and all descriptions were visually identical. I interviewed at least half of them—twelve, if memory serves me correct.
I accept that. In my mind though, you (which I'm sure wasn't done intentionally to sway people either way) debunked it. With all the anomalies in Edwards video's that didn't make sense (to me and others, like the guy with the glasses on Chasing UFO's), you're video solidified what they saw. Like I said earlier, your video should have been recognized way more than what it was. And not to make anybody look stupid or anything like that, but simply to show that usually the simplest explanation is the right explanation. I shouldn't speak for others, but what I've seen on other places on the world wide web - your video is considered the concrete evidence of proving that Edwards video was not a flying saucer up in the atmosphere with mini flying saucers launching from it and going back inside. I'm very glad you had a camera available and the weather conditions were perfect for you to capture what you did.

And maybe people did see something that night. Maybe it's another "Phoenix Lights" deal - where one thing is video taped (the flares) but people all over the state say that that's not what they saw - that they saw a chevron shaped craft gliding amongst the treeptops. So maybe while Edwards filmed a spider web - other people saw an actual object or craft in the sky?

I got my email reply. Reply is as expected...

"Hello Fila,

Thank you for your email and for your interest in the company. Unfortunately, due to SEC regulations and best practices, we are unable to elaborate on the information provided in our Offering Circular to prospective investors one-on-one. All news, videos and information about the Academy will be released on our website, so be sure to follow our journey along on tothestarsacademy.com for more information in the near future.

Thank you,
To The Stars... Academy of Arts & Science"

Yes I am aware he was in a successful band.
But he was into the UFO scene back then. It didn't happen suddenly.

I work 5 days per week and still make time for UFO stuff and learning Python and electronics and even guitar.

I prefer not to make assertions on what is "believable" or not. Especially in order to form a conclusion.
I prefer facts or some form of evidence that doesn't rely on psychology and profiling.

I disagree that an individual should be overlooked.., just because someone was in a band 20 years ago.
This is not sufficient evidence to dismiss the claims made.
The groups has got investors some silent and other upfront. Do your homework and it smells like a formula like some type of science/ntology . If they succeed in their agenda which doubt it as any type of 'science discoveries' go through the mill of Government institutions even private ones are governed by laws and policies of the services. The reporter George Knapp is checking it out the whole operation and even might get Mr Lazar back on the airwaves which both should appear on the Paracast with Gene and Chris. As mentioned by Paul and Walter above post which agree more clarification is needed before money into it. Also Ozzy is a great person to talk too and his wife is very smart cookie . All that swearing is a front and both give a lot to charity. Also how many of those involved in this new venture have sat down with the US President and US ambassadors talked about so called secret space programs and the subject of searching for ET which they can talk about on radio about classified material (never happen) which it seems they have all the answers already. Once those chaps go inside the wire they are sworn to secrecy about many topics that's how it works Walter knows that.

My guess is that DeLonge is artificially inflating these numbers to justify the existence of TTS/AAS. I wouldn't know how to confirm that suspicion, but all we have to go on is a website ticker and an almost absurdly high, unheard-of even, fundraising amount.

There are no details and the
video is too short for meaningful analysis.

Gimbal+Picture+1.png

Why am I thinking the angle of the indicator makes it looks like the F/A-18 is in a right turn?
The camera is definitely panning left and the aircraft is turning left. But it's confusing why it would work that way.

GIMBAL VIDEO

Last edited:
Came across this reddit thread which also see the DeLonge juggernaut as a cash grab, but this writer involves John Podesta in the mix as well.

Breaking Down the Recent UFO News & Events • r/conspiracy

So what's happening? This is where John Podesta comes into play. Podesta, who has his own history of UFO interest, featured prominently in his Wikileaks e-mail, documented contact with Tom Delonge and has been repeatedly promoting Tom Delonge's company via Twitter. I think it seems reasonable that Delonge's team heard about the DoD UFO program being declassified prior to it's declassification, and used this as a platform to provide entertainment, and a fictional backstory to the program.

John Podesta, in previous emails, has been shown to have direct contact with journalists, publications, specifically the publications that have been promoting Delonge's story. The NY Times, Politico, CNN, FoxNews is involved now as well.

Does it not seem reasonable this is just an opportunistic cash-grab? The program was real, and declassified, although it did little except server as a tax-haven/slush-fund/whatever, and likely did no legitimate research. Delonge's company TTSA jumped on this opportunity, as they already purportedly have $2 million in funding from outside investors, put together the video, the Elizonda backstory, and used their media contacts to make it all happen; completely unrelated to the Pentagon program.

Just my 2 cents, feel free to debunk. I'd love for aliens to be real too.

tl;dr: Tom Delonge is capitalizing on actual program disclosure, but anything related to him is solely for entertainment purposes to promote his company and using his media connections w/ Podesta to promote it.

I tend to agree with Hollywood Tomfortas on all of this. I am not impressed with the videos released by TTS/AAS and have my doubts about DeLonge's motives. Elizondo's story, likewise, does not impress me and the "reveal" of a DOD program (with inadequate funding) does not fill my heart with much hope that anything consequential was studied much in-depth.

I tend to agree with Hollywood Tomfortas on all of this. I am not impressed with the videos released by TTS/AAS and have my doubts about DeLonge's motives. Elizondo's story, likewise, does not impress me and the "reveal" of a DOD program (with inadequate funding) does not fill my heart with much hope that anything consequential was studied much in-depth.

Can I 'love' this comment? 'Like' isn't enough.

There are no details and the
video is too short for meaningful analysis.

Gimbal+Picture+1.png

Why am I thinking the angle of the indicator makes it looks like the F/A-18 is in a right turn?
The camera is definitely panning left and the aircraft is turning left. But it's confusing why it would work that way.

GIMBAL VIDEO
What part makes you think it looks like a right hand turn? You can see the artificial horizon line clearly.

What part makes you think it looks like a right hand turn? You can see the artificial horizon line clearly.
I'm not familiar with the display and at first I thought that the horizon line represented the wings relative to level. and when it's in that context it looks like a right turn. I mentioned that I figured out it was normal a post or two later, but didn't catch it was a horizon line until even later, after which I of course did a face palm because it's so obvious when you know. But thanks for pointing it out anyway. It doesn't usually take me that long to figure out what's going on. BTW, did you ever post your ideas on why we have no good authentic UFO photos or videos out here in the public domain?

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with the display and at first I thought that the horizon line represented the wings relative to level. and when it's in that context it looks like a right turn. I mentioned that I figured out it was normal a post or two later, but didn't catch it was a horizon line until even later, after which I of course did a face palm because it's so obvious when you know. But thanks for pointing it out anyway. It doesn't usually take me that long to figure out what's going on. BTW, did you ever post your ideas on why we have no good authentic UFO photos or videos out here in the public domain?
Ok good. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking something. As far as no good UFO photo's & vids...why is that? Because I don't think appearances by actual flying vehicles from other planets happen as often as people report. If I learned anything in the last couple decades, is that people are liars and/or have mental issues. They hear a report of something then they want to get on the bandwagon and get their 10 seconds of fame as well. 95% of the reports may be bogus/fraudulent. So according to submitted reports, there should be tons of videos/photos - but once you take into account that the bulk of those are erroneous/false/misidentification/hoaxes - that doesn't leave a ton. Otherwise, if said reports were actually happening as reported - we'd have an overflow of photos & videos. And as I've said multiple times - forget the video/photo of the structured craft. I'd settle for a ball of light stopping in mid air and/or making a sharp right angle turn. If we had that, that would at least demonstrate there is something flying in our atmosphere that is not man made. There is a plethora of night vision sky watching videos on YouTube. Lots of satellites, aircraft, birds etc. All those skywatchers - you'd think there'd be one video of a pinpoint light source on a straight & level path just stopping. Or doing a 180 or right angle turn. Maybe there is something out there on YT, but I haven't seen it.

Ok good. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking something. As far as no good UFO photo's & vids...why is that? Because I don't think appearances by actual flying vehicles from other planets happen as often as people report.
We're on the same page there.
If I learned anything in the last couple decades, is that people are liars and/or have mental issues. They hear a report of something then they want to get on the bandwagon and get their 10 seconds of fame as well. 95% of the reports may be bogus/fraudulent.
I hate to have to admit it, but these days, you might be right. Back when they did the first studies, I don't think hoaxes and misrepresentations were nearly as much of an issue. They estimated around 2% back then. But these days? Just the number of faked videos alone, even though obviously fake, must be in the tens of thousands. Maybe more.
So according to submitted reports, there should be tons of videos/photos - but once you take into account that the bulk of those are erroneous/false/misidentification/hoaxes - that doesn't leave a ton. Otherwise, if said reports were actually happening as reported - we'd have an overflow of photos & videos. And as I've said multiple times - forget the video/photo of the structured craft. I'd settle for a ball of light stopping in mid air and/or making a sharp right angle turn. If we had that, that would at least demonstrate there is something flying in our atmosphere that is not man made. There is a plethora of night vision sky watching videos on YouTube. Lots of satellites, aircraft, birds etc. All those skywatchers - you'd think there'd be one video of a pinpoint light source on a straight & level path just stopping. Or doing a 180 or right angle turn. Maybe there is something out there on YT, but I haven't seen it.
Okay that's perfectly fair. So now if the genuine sightings are in the 2% range, then it becomes much easier to rationalize how the likelihood of getting a good video or picture is very low, because those few people have to be either at the ready, or just happen to get the right shot by pure coincidence, and the chances of that are astronomically small. Something else to consider is that the the total number of genuine reports probably doesn't represent the total number of craft here. It's more than likely that a very few craft are seen in different places at different times. So for example, it's possible that there's the odd mother ship that stops by and releases a few probes and scout vessels that fly all over the place and get seen in different locations. Then they go back to the mother ship up and it takes off, leaving Earth totally alone for years at a time.

That being said, I think too much weird stuff including sightings goes on for that to be the case. It's more like they have some sort of ongoing interest and presence. That would require a prefab base hidden someplace, like underwater or underground. That is unless they've got some kind of ultra FTL or come directly from some other universe. I dunno. The least exotic is to assume immortal beings with high technology using interstellar craft. At least that's all reasonably possible given what we ourselves know. Plus it fits into the mythology well. Our own species will probably reach that level of technological advancement within the millennium if we don't self destruct first.

Last edited:
Back