• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

December 10, 2017 — Avrel Seale

It was slightly amusing to hear of sex and Sasquatch. But I was under the impression that most of the disappearances in Paulides' research were men.

I'm not going to say exactly where, but there were times Chris had me in stitches during this one. I really dunno what more I could add, besides it was an enjoyable episode, and I still think the Paterson-Gimlin film is of a guy in a gorilla suit.

BTW: I'm still using Win 7 on my desktop and it's showing Skype as up to date at Version: 7.40

Last edited:
I'm not going to say exactly where, but there were times Chris had me in stitches during this one. I really dunno what more I could add, besides it was an enjoyable episode, and I still think the Paterson-Gimlin film is of a guy in a gorilla suit.

BTW: I'm still using Win 7 on my desktop and it's showing Skype as up to date at Version: 7.40
I understand why people think the Paterson film is a fake but I’m still not convinced.Why go to the trouble of making a suit with moving breasts?.Seems unnecessary and over complicated for a hoaxer to do!.

I understand why people think the Paterson film is a fake but I’m still not convinced.Why go to the trouble of making a suit with moving breasts?.Seems unnecessary and over complicated for a hoaxer to do!.
I guess that's if one assumes that's actually what the film shows. The second clip below addresses that issue. There's also a segment where it looks just like somebody looking out of a costume. Then there's the confession and ... well ... here's a better compilation, and there's more out there if you look. It's all proof enough for me that it's a hoax:

Last edited:
Seen those videos before and seen others ones debunking the debunkers.Im firmly on the fence,for all the debunkers you get people like Jeff Meldrum saying they believe the footage to be genuine.Meldrum comes across as being more credible than the guys debunking.As I said it’s a refreshing change from UFO’s and ghosts.

There’s certainly a very strong case for the Patterson video being a hoax, and honestly I don’t think it helps or hurts the case for bigfoot at this point given all of the people constantly reporting encounters. That said, I can’t put my finger on what it is exactly, but watching recreation attempts, such as the video in the above post, they look painfully obviously like a person in a suit. There’s just a subtle something about the Patterson video that rings like a real creature. I’ve yet to see any footage that triggers the same “damn that looks real” response in me (whether presented as a hoax or the real deal).

Seen those videos before and seen others ones debunking the debunkers.Im firmly on the fence,for all the debunkers you get people like Jeff Meldrum saying they believe the footage to be genuine.Meldrum comes across as being more credible than the guys debunking.As I said it’s a refreshing change from UFO’s and ghosts.
These aren't debunkers. A debunker is someone who looks for evidence to disprove a claim and isn't part of the hoax. In this case it's a confessed hoaxer who passed a lie detector test on video and the guy who made the suit, with the suit. Add all the other circumstantial evidence, and none of the counterpoint from bigfoot believers I've seen ( and I've looked at some of that too ) is sufficient enough in reasonable terms to outweigh these factors. But okay, for the sake of fairness, maybe I've missed something. Where's the evidence ( not just opinions ) that the lie detector was rigged and that these two people could not have played the parts they claim?

Back