• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DeLonge's "disclosure"

Follow up article from huffington post

Fmr. Manager of DOD Aerospace Threat Program: "UFOs are Real” | HuffPost

I have to say the credentials of some of these guys is interesting though.

Former gov’t employees sharing absolutely nothing of heretofore unknown information. “The phenomenon is real?” Yeah, no shit. I don’t need a former gov’t employee to tell me that. It adds absolutely nothing to the discussion that wasn’t already widely understood.

Did any of the former “high ranking” gov’t officials share any information that wasn’t already public knowledge? The article itself clearly states the information they will allegedly be sharing in the future, BUT NOT RIGHT NOW DURING THIS “BIG ANNOUNCEMENT,” will be of the unclassified variety. To quote Homer Simpson “BOOORINNNNNNNNNNNG!”

Shame on Leslie Kean and George Knapp and Alejandro Rojas for promoting this highly dubious venture.

As the finest Republican President of the last two decades, George W. Bush, famously said “Fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me... you can’t get fooled again.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK, but what I see there are statements like, "We aim to bring ...", and "DeLong vows to bring ...". These aren't claims that he actually has the evidence in his possession, only that he believes the evidence is out there and it is his and his team's aim to bring it to us via a reality TV show.

If that can actually be done in a way that isn't exploitative and helps to fund further UFO research, I'm fine with that. The problem of course is that the likelihood of that actually happening, based on past attempts, is virtually zero, or more like a negative number, and in the meantime, where's the money going?

OK. Where? I haven't seen the actual quotes. I'd like to review the content and context.
c'mon man, seriously?

Over and over he says he's been shown stuff, given access, on and on. He's clearly leading people on.

I don't know how it can be more clear than him saying he's seen government photos and videos that are clear and unambiguous as to what's going on, and he's going to release them... someday... if he gets money...

c'mon man, seriously?

Over and over he says he's been shown stuff, given access, on and on. He's clearly leading people on.

I don't know how it can be more clear than him saying he's seen government photos and videos that are clear and unambiguous as to what's going on, and he's going to release them... someday... if he gets money...
It's not that I don't believe you've seen him make those statements. I just haven't seen them myself. I've only seen the "We aim to ... " and "We plan on ... " type suggestions that he and his team know ( just like the rest of us ) that the evidence is there and that they want to get it out via their media company, so unless you can link me to some specific place where he unambiguously says he's been privy to firsthand examination of the evidence, then I guess I'll have to look harder.

What famous rock musician is next? I can't wait until Flea (from the Red Hot Chili Peppers) comes out and says he has all this incredible inside/government UFO information - but needs money to release it. Because if there's one thing we know; if the government is going to let certain people in on the biggest coverup/event in history - it's going to be the drummer from Blink 182 and the bassist for the Red Hot Chili Peppers ;)

What famous rock musician is next? I can't wait until Flea (from the Red Hot Chili Peppers) comes out and says he has all this incredible inside/government UFO information - but needs money to release it. Because if there's one thing we know; if the government is going to let certain people in on the biggest coverup/event in history - it's going to be the drummer from Blink 182 and the bassist for the Red Hot Chili Peppers ;)
There have been a few musicians interested in the subject. I don't think that's a bad thing. Lennon, Foo Fighters, and more here. If they can help raise public awareness in a positive way that's fine. Maybe some people are just jealous of their success and want to trash them to make themselves feel better about all their thankless unpaid efforts. I dunno. I also just spent some time sifting through a Google search to find specific instances where DeLonge unambiguously says he has seen insider evidence firsthand or has any of it in his possession, and so far I haven't seen either claim. So it would really be helpful if wouldn't take you long to provide links to a couple of the many statements to that effect that you say are out there.

Something's wrong folks - I didn't post this.

Although, I am a fan of the Peppers and Flea.

There have been a few musicians interested in the subject. I don't think that's a bad thing. Lennon, Foo Fighters, and more here. If they can help raise public awareness in a positive way that's fine. Maybe some people are just jealous of their success and want to trash them to make themselves feel better about all their thankless unpaid efforts. I dunno. I also just spent some time sifting through a Google search to find specific instances where DeLonge unambiguously says he has seen insider evidence firsthand or has any of it in his possession, and so far I haven't seen either claim. So it would really be helpful if wouldn't take you long to provide links to a couple of the many statements to that effect that you say are out there.
You need to learn how to Google better, bro.

Tom Delonge is about to expose an alien conspiracy, he suggests

"The singer has previously suggested that he has met aliens near Area 51, and that he is being hunted by authorities because of the work he has been doing in investigating extraterrestrials and an apparent cover up. He has said before that he has had his phone tapped, for instance, because he has sources in the US government and has spoken to people who knew Nazi scientists.

He made reference to that work in the video, during which he also teased a revelation that would be made in the next 60 days. The mainstream press could miss the full significance of that revelation, he said, but he implored those watching the video who are a part of the UFO-hunting community to take "read between the lines" of what is announced.

There’s a lot that I can’t say, but there’s some that I can," he said in the speech. And I’m so appreciative that I’ve been acknowledged for this stuff, but I’m not done.

"I’m just like you guys. I spent 20 years up all night, reading about Roswell, Dulce, Serpo, Churchill, the crashes here, Nazis building craft there, Antarctica, what’s on Mars, what’s on the back of the moon, anomalous structures. I mean, I’ve done it all. I know it all. I read all the same authors as you guys, hundreds of books. I look at all the same sites. I listen to all the Coast To Coast stuff that you guys do. I’m the same.

"But I kind of used some of my notoriety to try to do something pretty ambitious, and it worked," he said, apparently referencing the upcoming announcement.

You need to learn how to Google better, bro.

Tom Delonge is about to expose an alien conspiracy, he suggests

"The singer has previously suggested that he has met aliens near Area 51, and that he is being hunted by authorities because of the work he has been doing in investigating extraterrestrials and an apparent cover up. He has said before that he has had his phone tapped, for instance, because he has sources in the US government and has spoken to people who knew Nazi scientists.

He made reference to that work in the video, during which he also teased a revelation that would be made in the next 60 days. The mainstream press could miss the full significance of that revelation, he said, but he implored those watching the video who are a part of the UFO-hunting community to take "read between the lines" of what is announced.

There’s a lot that I can’t say, but there’s some that I can," he said in the speech. And I’m so appreciative that I’ve been acknowledged for this stuff, but I’m not done.

"I’m just like you guys. I spent 20 years up all night, reading about Roswell, Dulce, Serpo, Churchill, the crashes here, Nazis building craft there, Antarctica, what’s on Mars, what’s on the back of the moon, anomalous structures. I mean, I’ve done it all. I know it all. I read all the same authors as you guys, hundreds of books. I look at all the same sites. I listen to all the Coast To Coast stuff that you guys do. I’m the same.

"But I kind of used some of my notoriety to try to do something pretty ambitious, and it worked," he said, apparently referencing the upcoming announcement.

Yes, it's been pretty clear from day 1 what he's been saying, and promising. It reminds me of good old Silas Newton, as well as Steven Greer. All part of a continuum of BS.

Last edited:
No worries man, what was weird was that it sounded to me like something I’d say.

I actually thought to myself “dude, I don’t remember saying that, but I’m not sure.”

Lol. All it was, was me posting something - going back to it a half hour later only to find that my message said it was posted by you. What was more vexing was when I looked up in the upper right hand part of my screen it says I was logged in as you :eek:

I contacted Gene ASAP (I didn't know if there was some major catastrophe unfolding with the system or what) but he told me to simply logout and back in. That seemed to have fixed everything. What's weird is I never login. My browser is set up so that as soon as I hit the Paracast icon I'm automatically in & bypass the login process.

Anyways, I'm glad I didn't post something where people's reactions were something like "Geez that Marduk guy is a total ass!" :D

Lol. All it was, was me posting something - going back to it a half hour later only to find that my message said it was posted by you. What was more vexing was when I looked up in the upper right hand part of my screen it says I was logged in as you :eek:

I contacted Gene ASAP (I didn't know if there was some major catastrophe unfolding with the system or what) but he told me to simply logout and back in. That seemed to have fixed everything. What's weird is I never login. My browser is set up so that as soon as I hit the Paracast icon I'm automatically in & bypass the login process.

Anyways, I'm glad I didn't post something where people's reactions were something like "Geez that Marduk guy is a total ass!" :D

Well, that’s a rather troubling technical glitch I was previously unaware could even happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to learn how to Google better, bro...
Maybe I need to Google better, but I checked out the video and followed the links and then followed more links from those and all I see are stories about connections with people on the inside who have insinuated for unclear reasons that DeLonge should be careful, and that he has a team of former govt. employees who have an interest in the subject. Nowhere does it say he was shown specific unambiguous evidence or that he has any such evidence in his possession. It's all leading suggestions that are more reasonably interpreted as that [ evidence ] is the sort of thing he's trying to get and these are the people he's initiated contact with.

The part about him meeting with aliens appears to be a personal experience he had while camping with some friends, not an insider disclosure thing. The rest of his claims seem to be pretty much like any other UFO enthusiast in that he believes alien visitation is real and has done the usual homework in terms of reading books and watching videos and so on. So I'm still at the point where I have yet to see a definitive quote from him that any insider has actually shown him unambiguous evidence or that he has any in his possession.

Perhaps however, allowing the assumption to propagate without making it clear that he can't tell us what he's going to disclose because he doesn't really have it yet, might be considered leading people to conclude that he's got stuff when in fact he doesn't, and by letting our imaginations self-servingly fill in the blanks, maybe he hopes he can exploit that to fund the TTS Academy. So at this point. I really don't think DeLonge has any insider evidence or any reliable promise from anyone on the inside that he ever will get it [ disclosure ]. It's all innuendo and implication. Nothing solid.

Anyway. apparently it seems like some someone got their knickers in a knot and complained that my posts are too "overbearing" ( Gee I wonder who'd make a complaint like that ), and have been asked to stop posting or "tone it down". So I'll be taking another break here from the forum so that whoever they are can resume their participation without having to face any counterpoint. Hopefully someone else will pick up the slack.

DeLong plays guitar.

Well that was interesting Gene and first thought you been taken down for some reason. I check Paul's video link out on the new enterprise sweeping the net. Maybe Guitarist Delong will appear on the Paracast with Don and Paul the other members of the team ? Also like said before Bentwaters was not a experiment drone! and folks would not have a Cobra :)D wingman) meeting for that. Like to see Paracast get Sci-fi author Mack Maloney appearing as he has done some great research. Also how Physicist Stanton Friedman and like to hear him again on the show a icon and his take on the current events in the UFO field.

Last edited:
Maybe I need to Google better, but I checked out the video and followed the links and then followed more links from those and all I see are stories about connections with people on the inside who have insinuated for unclear reasons that DeLonge should be careful, and that he has a team of former govt. employees who have an interest in the subject. Nowhere does it say he was shown specific unambiguous evidence or that he has any such evidence in his possession. It's all leading suggestions that are more reasonably interpreted as that [ evidence ] is the sort of thing he's trying to get and these are the people he's initiated contact with.

The part about him meeting with aliens appears to be a personal experience he had while camping with some friends, not an insider disclosure thing. The rest of his claims seem to be pretty much like any other UFO enthusiast in that he believes alien visitation is real and has done the usual homework in terms of reading books and watching videos and so on. So I'm still at the point where I have yet to see a definitive quote from him that any insider has actually shown him unambiguous evidence or that he has any in his possession.

Perhaps however, allowing the assumption to propagate without making it clear that he can't tell us what he's going to disclose because he doesn't really have it yet, might be considered leading people to conclude that he's got stuff when in fact he doesn't, and by letting our imaginations self-servingly fill in the blanks, maybe he hopes he can exploit that to fund the TTS Academy. So at this point. I really don't think DeLonge has any insider evidence or any reliable promise from anyone on the inside that he ever will get it [ disclosure ]. It's all innuendo and implication. Nothing solid.

Anyway. apparently it seems like some someone got their knickers in a knot and complained that my posts are too "overbearing" ( Gee I wonder who'd make a complaint like that ), and have been asked to stop posting or "tone it down". So I'll be taking another break here from the forum so that whoever they are can resume their participation without having to face any counterpoint. Hopefully someone else will pick up the slack.

OK, Randall. You’re entitled to set your own personal level for bullshit standards. Your’s is clearly significantly higher than mine.

For me, and my level of bullshit standards, DeLonge has repeatedly suggested, implied, insinuated, intimated, inferred and ultimately been very shady in how he talks about what he’s discovered doing his research and talking with all of these “insiders.” The results so far? He has neither revealed nor shared anything of any interest or significance, in even the most mildest of terms or lowest of expectations. There has been no research accomplished that he can point to to justify any of his grandstanding bullshit.

All he has done is leverage his modest notoriety to hobnob with some former government types with some eyebrow-raising credentials that merely lend credibility to his recently announced for-profit ENTERTAINMENT venture.

So, you keep the faith brother and continue to be the forum contrarian you so clearly revel in being. I, for one, don’t think you are overbearing to the point of needing to be chastised by moderators. Exhausting? Yes. Wrong? Frequently. However, I think it is very unfortunate that strong dissenting voices, who keep things civil and don’t resort to personal attacks, are being strong-armed by the forum powers-that-be (aka Gene Steinberg).

This is a forum. People will disagree. As long as things stay civil and don’t devolve into name-calling and personal attacks, I don’t see why there is a need for the Mods to intervene. Especially when, if you find someone that annoys you, you can simply BLOCK them. I have at least 4-5 people who are active forum posters currently blocked because they are fucking idiots. It makes the forum much more enjoyable. As exasperating as I can sometimes find your viewpoints, I welcome your participation in the discussions. I hope whoever felt the need to complain simply chooses to block you rather than continue to suffer, unnecessarily, your “over-bearing” nature. For both of your sake’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the record, since he probably thinks it was me, let me be clear - I never once asked for Gene to say anything to Randall (and I'm fairly sure that whatever Gene did say was a lot less draconian than Randall presents it to be). Did I gripe about him to Gene privately? Absolutely, because I think he's a bother to the point of troll-dom, and I think that turns a lot of people who might otherwise participate off, including me. But I just stuck him on Ignore, and that works fine for me (although at some point, when you're being ignored, common courtesy is to take the hint and stop talking about the person doing the ignoring).

But as annoying and intellectually hypocritical as Randall is, I wouldn't ban him or even chastise him. Let him rant, I say. That's why someone created the Ignore button.

Back