• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

August 21, 2016 — Paul Davids

Tyger, the people who post regularly in this forum are my family. I do not want anyone to leave, but they have to be on their best behavior. If you have concerns about anyone's behavior, take it private, please.

Tyger, the people who post regularly in this forum are my family. I do not want anyone to leave, but they have to be on their best behavior. If you have concerns about anyone's behavior, take it private, please.
I have taken it private - but there is a larger issue: a person given authority on the forum has made it his business to threaten someone. That's not a minor matter.

Tell me @mike - why haven't you pm'd other posters telling them to back-off the thread or things will get 'nasty' with them?

Have you threatened anyone else with RL consequences (whatever you conceive that to be) if they continue to disagree with your pov?

Vaild question: is this a safe place to post @Gene Steinberg ? All I did was disagree with a disagreeable in-poor-taste scenario posited by Mike to an old man. The rest you know about - you can read it for yourself here on this thread.

Right or wrong, please drop the personalities. It has nothing whatever to do with the topic of this thread. Talk issues. Let's move on.

Are you kidding, Gene? That is one hell of a serious breach of trust. Tyger, I got one pissy PM, to which I did not respond. No threats, but then no one here knows anything about me.

Wow. Creepy.

This forum is supposed to be about separating the wheat from the chaff.
That is impossible if we fight amongst ourselves.
Maybe the eclipse had more of an effect than we would like to admit to?

Any comment /critisism I make at this moment could be interpreted as carrying it on, so all I am prepared to say is: please everybody calm down.

"nobody's right if everybody's wrong"*

*Stephen Arthur Stills
/Buffalo Springfield

Maybe the eclipse had more of an effect than we would like to admit to?

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Back