• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Obama didn't lie near as much, and he did help create millions of jobs after a seriously bad recession.

Trump is obsessed with undoing even the good stuff Obama did. He just makes up stuff to explain why.

You goofy leftist liberals can't seem to see the transfer of wealth thru scams like global warming, GMO's and the "need" for vaccines. Wake up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for you pixelsmith. Weather you support the Left or Right paradigm was not the question. The question was directed to Trump supporters.

I would like to ask Trump supporters this. What could Trump do, or say, for you to no longer support him?

Im not a supporter, but i did predict he would win.

The first thing that came to mind as an answer to your great question was.

Convert to Islam. I reckon that would do it for many of them.

GOP to dying cancer patient: "Get over it! We won!"

All right, it's not real, but the health care bills proposed so far have that impact. And consider the majority of residents at senior care facilities who just happen to depend on Medicaid. What's going to happen to them — or my handicapped nephew, Jaret (who depends on Medicaid), if this nightmare occurs?

I will just leave this here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not just CNN who think he's a Lying pos. It's the vast majority of the World. Trump does not surprise me in the slightest. From the very beginning he showed everyone who he was. He is extremely predictable. Personally i feel he is unstable mentally, unfit for ANY office, let alone the Presidency. But I accept he is the President for the moment. Maybe he should accept that most people think he's a buffoon. Supporters such as yourself, should accept that fact also. Left/right paradigm? Be honest with yourself. Defending this guy is a Joke. I'm willing to bet if the Multiple world theory holds true. Donald J Trump is an embarrassment in all of them.

It's not just CNN who think he's a Lying pos. It's the vast majority of the World. Trump does not surprise me in the slightest. From the very beginning he showed everyone who he was. He is extremely predictable. Personally i feel he is unstable mentally, unfit for ANY office, let alone the Presidency. But I accept he is the President for the moment. Maybe he should accept that most people think he's a buffoon. Supporters such as yourself, should accept that fact also. Left/right paradigm? Be honest with yourself. Defending this guy is a Joke. I'm willing to bet if the Multiple world theory holds true. Donald J Trump is an embarrassment in all of them.

my understanding is that @Pixel didn't vote for Trump. I think he wanted 'the Johnson'. (Gary Johnson).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back