• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ask Former FBI Special Agent John DeSouza

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
We've invited John to discuss his recent book, "The Extra-Dimensionals."

Says the Amazon listing:

Extra-Dimensionality is the key to understanding everything… By everything, we mean all the areas in which we have been deceived to believe the physical world is the beginning and end of all things. “The Extra-Dimensionals” is the stark revelation of where Alien Visitors are actually coming from and to where they are returning. Understanding Extra-Dimensionality is the way to unfold the truth of the paranormal, the spiritual and even the physical world. These Visitors have been with us since time immemorial and their messages to us are everywhere around us. The truth will eventually explode into our field of vision. If we refuse to listen then we are only delaying the inevitable to a time when an alarm will be sounded that is so loud that it will consume everything upon the Earth. Once the black swans arrive, once we awaken to numerous mile long shadows cast by these ancient ships—hanging over our major cities, soundless, motionless, maddening; it will be too late. It is in these final moments that we can still, with open minds and clear hearts, decipher that which has been intentionally hidden from humanity for so long—the truth of Extra-Dimensionality. That comprehension will, in turn, illuminate every hidden truth of our material existence. Then, we will find that for the first time, we will finally have the key to understanding

All right, this may be a tad off the beaten track for us, but let's see where it takes us.

This episode will be recorded Thursday, June 22 from Noon until 2:00 PM Pacific.

Mr. DeSouza, from your book, and from your website, it sounds as though you hold to an apocalyptic view of "The Visitors" who will one day appear and that then, "it will be too late" for the unenlighted. At your website you mention two more books that are coming soon: The Clear-Hearers, and Christ-Based Transcendence.

I wondered, what are your theological views?

How can someone be sure that the "Great Voice" they hear is not a deception from the "extra-dimensional beings" ?

I wondered what the significance of the number "52" is in your books.

I presume you have had paranormal experiences. When did you start having them? Was it before your service in the FBI?

Does the research you've done in this connect to other paranormal activity that has been reported, such as hauntings or shadow people?

Also, what makes you believe that most of these events can't be explained by something more prosaic?

And of course, my favourite question: Why is there no footage of these things? My opinion is that in a time where the majority of people have high definition cameras with them, we should have a lot more footage. I also feel that the explanation that these things are able to avoid our cameras somehow is a bit of a cop-out.

John:

Would you trace your investigation of ED beings from its inception to the point where you found "the truth of Extra-Dimensionality"?

Will you ever forgive Steinberg for misssspelling your name? :)

Back