• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is MUFON database now restricted?

DROBNJAK

Paranormal Adept
I've just discovered that a recent high quality case 74282 is removed from MUFON's database.

Is that because of the MUFON's agreement with Robert Bigelow? Is MUFON now restricting data they provide to general public?

I've just discovered that a recent high quality case 74282 is removed from MUFON's database.

Is that because of the MUFON's agreement with Robert Bigelow? Is MUFON now restricting data they provide to general public?

Most probably if Bigelow is involved.. what case was it ?(if you don't mind me asking )

Hi, sorry about the delay. I am not a MUFON member at this moment.

Its a case where an electrical engineer was out with two hunting buddies and they've seen a dumbell like UFO. It was either in a north US, or south Canada mountains. Engineer took his rifle out and watchd UFO through rifle's scope. Because he was an electtical engineer, he later managed to work out the power consumption from thickness of the plasma around the craft.

I like that case because its full of technical data.

But it seems that MUFON and Bigelow fell apart. Is that true? What's the latest?

Wonder if Bigelow is still helping funding for MUFON?, i know its probably not the case but you never know with some of these Billionaires.
I did hear that he canned the "Utah Ranch" but i just believe that to be hearsay, and there is no credible evidence to believe this story.

Im still in two minds about MUFON I'm not sure where there loyalties actually lie.

Buy "Utah Ranch" do you think Skinwalker Ranch?

I think that was a bad idea from get go, because any hypothetical aliens can predict what humans are doing much before humans can predict what aliens do. Lets say that an ordinary F-16 jet has a LANTRIN pod that can read car plates from 40 miles away. Aliens can certainly do much, much better than that.

Most likely, Bigelow as a business person, has as a priority to have a total control over anything he pays for. On another hand, a single person can only do so much work on his own. I don't think he's a type of guy who would be dishing free money around.

On another subject, call me naive, but what exactly people have against MUFON? I see them as quite serious semi-pro organization, that relatively recently put scientific approach to the front of their agenda. To me they look very professional, in spite of being stuffed by amateurs.

Say for instance its not Aliens from Space but Humans running secret black ops programs. theres technology that read and track targets from space

According to one testimony of a director of a electronic security company, interviewed by Stephen Grier, nowadays a chip of a size of a grain of rice, can be tracked from space.

I can only feel sorry for Al Qaeda guys, if any are left ;-)

Well to debated at the very least, but from what i can gather the "aliens" (technically) should be that far ahead of us that there is probably nothing they cannot do to be honest. The reports around the world regarding sightings and beings spotted and the ones they have had communications with, they really seem quite simple creatures and very niave at best apart from the ones that wish us harm.

I mean lets flip the coin for example and say that we (the human race ) are exploring planets and we come across various planets at very different levels of evolution we take the best planet and species possible to survive. We "HELP" them in whatever way we see fit we the observe and help you over the course of millennia we see eventually the take a down ward spiral and start killing each other over different things. We still do not intervene at all instead we start abducting certain people and tell them we need to "wake up and change our ways" instead of taking the direct approach and just landing and speaking to the whole world about how messed up they become.

I understand that different species of "alien beings" might have different agendas but this is just my theory .

I study UFOs from angle of science and technology, because I like learning about those two subjects anyway.

So when one listens to witnesses one actually comes across technologies that we have, but in a rudimentary form. For example, there were several stories about soldiers capturing ufo and than trying to enter into it by cutting open an entrance with a blow torch. These blow torches normally can cut the hardest steel as if it was butter and they can melt diamonds. Yet, these soldiers were unable to make even a dent with such blow-torch, for days on end.

Now, we actually know how to make such hard alloys. Its called nano-technology. But nano-tech materials can now be only made in a labs, by assembling them atom by atom. If you want, we understand theory, but engineering is not there yet.

Or another one. Bob Lazar described alien craft and in particular 'amplifiers'. Amplifier is a cylinder made of very heavy trans-uranic metal (heavier than depleted uranium), about 75cm (2ft) in diameter, and about 1.5m (4ft) long. Most likely it weighs at least 4-5 tons. Amplifier is attached to the hull with an unassuming hinge, so it can pivot in any direction. But pivot is not a ball in a socket, like we would do, for example on a camera tripod's head. Hinge was just a straight tube, surrounded by magnets. They would change magnetic field, and hinge tube would respond to that and twist. Something like that can only be done with nano-materials.

Or frequently mentioned beams that UFOs project. Beams like that were projected in front of major Holt's feet in Benwaters case. Beams like that were used to turn off nuclear missiles in Montana silos. In few cases, UFOs used such beams to inspect vehicles before they approached drivers. Etc. etc. Actually there is a next generation of radars which is currently under intense development in US and Russia. These next gen. radars will work on frequencies much higher than micro-waves, very close to infra-red and visible light. Such an radar will be able to project a beam at a plane that is 50miles away, scan pilot's face and check his name in a database of pilots. More than amazing, indeed. Now these next gen. radars, in a rudimentary way, sound like these beams that UFOs produce, because they work in visible light spectrum.

There are many such cases where there are our technologies that are just few antagonizing steps behind them. Colonel Corso actually said that the only area aliens are far in front of us is genetics. And what aliens spend most of time doing? Co;lecting biological samples!

Last edited:
True genetics does seem to be the key in all this to what end I'm not sure, either they created us for harvesting purposes millennia ago, or they wanted to see if they could create a life form from scratch and see where it goes. As far as I'm aware they can operate in any spectrum of light again it all seems to go back to "Frequencies"

DNA is similar to zeros and ones on a computer, only difference being that there is like 14 (something like that) combinations, instead of just 2. But a strand of human DNA from a single cell can stretch around Earth's equator many times over. So one is talking about billions of combinations. On other hand, it takes at least few hundred years to test a new combination on say a very developed vertebra spices that might live 20-60 years.

Under assumption that one has means of traversing huge voids between stars in a relatively cheap way, like aliens supposedly have, than genetics is most likely what they want. For them it would be much cheaper to come to a planet with huge biodiversity and take samples back home for bio-analysis.

It makes no sense for them to come here, for example, to mine metals. Hauling these metals back to another star or another galaxy would be pointlessly expensive. These same ores are available more or less on any planet anywhere in any solar system. With genetic material, they are taking back just few flasks. Makes perfect sense.

Anything is possible if you have the ability to travel through space or open transdemensional gateways as the ones seen on the skin walker ranch would "cost" even be a factor for those beings ?.

and would we export minerals from other worlds to earth if it were a needed commodity ?

Can you please described that beam: color, transparency, was it fading with distance, what type of soil was it searching, how big was the ship, how far above the ground etc. You know the shpill ;-) Everything you can remember.

sorry, work been hectic this week. the beam was a white beam with a bluish hue to it the craft was roughly 7ks from our position in the dessert,approx about 500 ft from ground and scanning from north,south, east ,west it was stationary for about 12 min observation time the ground are was typical desert hard rocky ground. used various optical assets to try and positively identify the object (PID). once it finished its task it turned south and floated away towards enemy threat area.

NVGS used : seen more lights around craft under this spectrum.

Thermal used: hot all over no exhaust port or engine area.

Laser Range finder used could not connect with target or was out of its calibration range.

Nice, thanks.

In one another report, policeman's car stalled the engine, and than 3-5m UFO turned up and started scanning his car. Beam was white. As well, in the Mansfield Ohio Coyne case, beam was green.

As well, in a report from Russa, UFO started scanning their nuclear weapons storage and beam was white. In the UK, Bentwater's case beam was white.

Yeah, it sounds like these next gen "photonic radars", that military is working on right now. I have a feeling, from the way these beams are used, that they can actually penetrate solids, like brick walls or shallow dirt. In Bentwater nukes case and Russian nukes case, they were seen scanning building walls and roofs. So it must be that they can see through the walls.

Did anybody make any photos or videos?

What was the shape of the sip?

Last edited:
the shape was cigar Cylinder shape. I'm afraid no photographs due to the nature of the Op we were on I'm sure you understand.

Back