• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

April 23, 2017 — Robert Spearing with Goggs Mackay

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Long-time researcher Robert Spearing is well-steeped in UFO cases, and he's spent years looking into the mystery of orange orbs. I was joined by guest co-host Goggs Mackay for this episode.

It's a fascinating show from someone who definitely knows his stuff.

We also discuss a few elements of this episode, and some other stuff, in this weekend's edition of After The Paracast, an exclusive feature of The Paracast+.

Check here for more information about our premium subscription shows:

Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

I was taken back a bit when (18:36) Robert stated "Nobody comes into UFOlogy from college, so you've got to come from some sort of background that's probably investigative or scientific to become a field investigator." He mentioned his background was both statistical & that he was an investigator for the railroad. I just find it odd as it seems from my inquiry into joining Mufon that anyone who is willing to pay Mufon the appropriate fees and passes the tests can become a field investigator. Their website doesn't imply what he stated. I'm not trying to pick him apart just made me shake my head when he said it. It was a great interview by the way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Gene tried to back him into a corner asking the question regarding 'why' ET's would come here; what their interest in Earth would be. Robert stumbled and staggered in his response, but I think the obvious is being ignored by Robert and many others. ET's wouldn't come to Earth for water or gold or any other element; those items can be found throughout our solar system in far greater quantities and, most-likely, easier to obtain. However, Robert finally hit on the reason why "I" believe an ET presence would be drawn here; life. Even our own rudimentary methods take into consideration possible signs of life on distant planets (location to it's parent star, atmospheric composition, etc...) . Surely a group of ET explorers would as well, and Earth has life in an abundance. Sure there may be life on the other planets and moons in our system, but Earth has it in droves right on the surface. I'm of the mind that any ET presence entering our proximity would detect that abundance and make it's way here for study.

Of course this is all under the assumption of the ETH, that those ET's would recognize life on Earth for what it is, and that they would then be interested in studying that life on Earth. A stretch, perhaps, but to me that's far more of a reason to come here than water or gold.

Peace.

j.

Gene tried to back him into a corner asking the question regarding 'why' ET's would come here; what their interest in Earth would be. Robert stumbled and staggered in his response, but I think the obvious is being ignored by Robert and many others. ET's wouldn't come to Earth for water or gold or any other element; those items can be found throughout our solar system in far greater quantities and, most-likely, easier to obtain. However, Robert finally hit on the reason why "I" believe an ET presence would be drawn here; life. Even our own rudimentary methods take into consideration possible signs of life on distant planets (location to it's parent star, atmospheric composition, etc...) . Surely a group of ET explorers would as well, and Earth has life in an abundance. Sure there may be life on the other planets and moons in our system, but Earth has it in droves right on the surface. I'm of the mind that any ET presence entering our proximity would detect that abundance and make it's way here for study.

Of course this is all under the assumption of the ETH, that those ET's would recognize life on Earth for what it is, and that they would then be interested in studying that life on Earth. A stretch, perhaps, but to me that's far more of a reason to come here than water or gold.

Peace.

j.

I agree, natural biogenetics is still throwing surprises at us, We are discovering new compounds all the time that genetic expression manufactures on a scale we cant even begin to match with technology. In many cases it even does it better than we can.

These technologies, the scientists said, can also be used to produce hard-to-synthesize drugs inside plants.

Human Genes Turn Plants Into Factories For Medicines

Once you look at genetic expression from this angle, the earth becomes an absolute goldmine of products.

Add to this the factors like chemical compositions, terrestrial gravity, solar radiation all unique to our locale and all having an influencing factor in genetic expression as well.

Back