• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Aliens on the moon

drewc

Paranormal Novice
I am very interested in the idea that extraterrestrials have now or have had at some point in time a presence on our moon. There seems to be a lot of evidence for this theory. Scientists have expressed an interest in exploring the moons of other planets in our solar system, such as Europa, Titan, and Phobos, to name a few, so it seems plausible that another race of beings might have interest in exploring our moon. It also seems like it would make a pretty good "observation post" for studying Earth, especially if bases were set up on the far side of the moon, out of view for the most part. If in fact they visited here millions of years ago, the earth would have been uninhabitable but the moon may have been a viable option. They may have left behind artifacts that, if discovered, would change the way that we view our own role in the hierarchy of interstellar civilizations. There also seems to be a lot of good evidence to show that NASA has been actively hiding things from the public about the moon and the earth by "airbrushing" images to conceal things from us. It has always seemed strange to me that so much exploration was done during a brief time in the late sixties and early seventies, and then it just stopped very abruptly. I don't buy the explanation that they ran out of finances or that they learned everything that they needed to know.

For anyone who is interested, I have posted a free video (no ads) on youtube that presents some very interesting evidence of extraterrestrial life on the lunar surface. It is entitled "Mysterious Lunar Anomalies"

I never understood this notion that NASA would release images of the Moon, or any other atmospheric scene, or Mars, and 'blur out' or otherwise mask an anomaly in the image. I mean is NASA chalk full of interns doing lazy masking work on photographs and videos so much so that hundreds slip out into the public eye to be easily discovered on a weekly basis?

Um, nope. I'd say if NASA snagged a picture of an anomaly in any photograph or video which they did not want released to the public, they simply wouldn't release it to the public. There would be any number of ways they could do this and conceal such images from us lowly Americans, in which we would either never find out or never be able to research such images. This idea that NASA constantly has a case of the "whoopsies" and let slip obvious images of alien presence and technologies is absurd, and I would venture to say the real modifications to the images and videos are by the fakes and frauds putting them out and trying to get a 15 minute fame ticket.

My 2-cents on the matter.

Peace.

j.

If there was something there and we knew it, we'd have folks there stealing it and bringing it home. A series of manned missions to the moon, or a permanent base there to swipe their stuff.

If you've seen the British Museum, you've seen mankind's baser instincts in action. I think this would be no different.

I never understood this notion that NASA would release images of the Moon, or any other atmospheric scene, or Mars, and 'blur out' or otherwise mask an anomaly in the image. I mean is NASA chalk full of interns doing lazy masking work on photographs and videos so much so that hundreds slip out into the public eye to be easily discovered on a weekly basis?

Um, nope. I'd say if NASA snagged a picture of an anomaly in any photograph or video which they did not want released to the public, they simply wouldn't release it to the public. There would be any number of ways they could do this and conceal such images from us lowly Americans, in which we would either never find out or never be able to research such images. This idea that NASA constantly has a case of the "whoopsies" and let slip obvious images of alien presence and technologies is absurd, and I would venture to say the real modifications to the images and videos are by the fakes and frauds putting them out and trying to get a 15 minute fame ticket.

My 2-cents on the matter.

Peace.

j.

Many of these NASA images predate Photoshop and the age of digital photography, and it was not so easy to seamlessly edit out anomalies back in the day. Once they were released to the public, it was too late to go back and change them. Even if NASA tried to completely censor all images showing anomalies, the shear number of images released makes it highly probable that a few things slipped by unnoticed. There are a number of NASA photos making the rounds on the internet which appear to have obvious blur marks or signs of image editing and, if this was done by people to perpetrate an internet hoax, I haven't seen anyone coming forward with unaltered original versions of those photographs to debunk the images.

Back