• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hey guys!! I've just signed up! So just saying hello! I've got a question tho

Bhupender

Paranormal Novice
Can some one please tell me if a certain bloke called Alex Collier who does a lot of lectures on ufos, is he seriously for real??
Some of the things he comes out with is ..... Well with out being too rude but it's sounds like utter bollox!!
Can anyone shed some light on this guy?

Thanks

B

Can some one please tell me if a certain bloke called Alex Collier who does a lot of lectures on ufos, is he seriously for real??
Some of the things he comes out with is ..... Well with out being too rude but it's sounds like utter bollox!!

Thanks

B
I did 90 second of research on Collier online and I'll say this is one seriously questionable guy. If you want someone's opinion-I say not for real bollocks 99.9%
Welcome to the forum!:p

Last edited:
I did 90 second of research on Collier online and I'll say this is one seriously questionable guy. If you want someone's opinion-I say not for real bollocks 99.9%
Welcome to the forum!:p
Thanks man!

I've come across him several times and 'tried' to listen to his lectures but I just can't seem to spend the time but what really puzzles me is the way the audience respond to him ?!? I can't figure out whether they laugh at him or with him ?!
Some of his 'experiences' are truly truly bizarre and so outlandish that I'm convinced that he is under the illusion that crazier the stories, more people are prone to believe him..... I don't mean to waste my energy on writing about this guy or waste your time on reading about him but in my humble opinion it's people like him that give this field the negativity that it really does not deserve!!

Anyway thanks for the welcome!

B

Thanks
Welcome.According to Collier the Germans are on Mars!.So keep scanning the Nasa photos forget looking for animals among the rocks(pareidolia)and instead look for thousands of beach towels!.
B[/QUOT

There are lots of people out there claiming to have intimate contact with aliens from various star systems. Their predictions never come true and the information provided is often laughably scientifically wrong.

Alex Collier, for example, claimed that aliens from Andromeda would make mass landings back in the late 80s or 90s. Well, I haven't seen them, have you?

There are people with a "need to believe" so there will always be audiences for such people.

I would suggest that Alex Collier is "old hat". The latest in this field are Corey Goode and David Wilcock who claim to be revealing a Secret Space conspiracy. Is it true? In my opinion, they are spewing whatever will sell. A sucker is born every moment.

So, enjoy this stuff for entertainment value but NEVER take it seriously.

Back