• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
He deserves no benefits. Even the Republicans during that Congressional hearing only made half-hearted moves to moan about information leaks. The Democrats were allowed to run the show and allow the news of the Justice Department investigation of the Russians and the Trump campaign.
I haven’t caught the hearings, although, wondering what American domestic coal-fired air conditioning units will look like during the ‘make America great again’ era.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama is a lawyer, a community activist and a law professor who served in the state legislature in Illinois before becoming a U.S. Senator and then President. Trump is a billionaire real estate mogul who has been bankrupt half a dozen times, has associated with crime families and Russian oligarchs and cheated people, including many who did contract work for his buildings.

Yes, part of the same system. Not!

Was a lawyer... and the biggest POS POTUS in history.

Was a lawyer... and the biggest POS POTUS in history.
Who left office with an approval rating in the high-50s.

Trump's current Gallup rating is stable at 39% positive.

Like Obama or hate him, he did accomplish quite a bit that's positive during his term. He left the economy in reasonably decent shape considering how bad it was when he got into office. Trump is benefiting from the things Obama put into place — until the dolt tears 'em down.

The level of corruption rivals grant and coolage..Trump may be worse than Buchanan

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

And bye-bye medical care for 14 million people by next year. Is that what you want? How many people are going to die as the result of this foolish attempt to give rich people yet another huge tax cut? And that's what it's all about. It has nothing to do with giving people better health insurance coverage, because it does precisely the reverse.

But nothing has been approved yet.

They will die from global warming anyway right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone recall when before the election Putin’s puppet trumpeted; ‘…and there will be affordable healthcare for everyone when replacing Obamacare’?

That was then & this is now …

“Immediately after exiting the meeting, Rep. Charlie Dent (R-Pa.), leader of the House’s moderate Tuesday Group, panned the bill, known as the American Health Care Act.”

““After careful deliberation, I cannot support the bill and will oppose it,” Dent said in a statement upon leaving the meeting. “I believe this bill, in its current form, will lead to the loss of coverage and make insurance unaffordable for too many Americans, particularly for low-to-moderate income and older individuals.””

White House shift to right on health care angers moderates

Just imagine the irony of losing your healthcare coverage after having voted for the bald-faced lying destroyer of human civilization.

Here's the 'Trump Troubadour', who is now singing the blues ...
‘Trump Troubadour,’ who attended 45 Trump rallies to honor his late son, feels ‘betrayed’ because of health care

Last edited by a moderator:
So the author of the "art of the scam" has been shown to be the con man he really is, with that bait and switch "health care" bill, which was really a scheme to give hundreds of billions of tax cuts to rich people, while paying for it by taking away health care benefits from millions of poor and middle class people. Another failed attempt, thank heavens, at transferring wealth.

Think of all the people who now won't die because they would lose their health insurance.

I hope the people who voted for this loser are beginning to wake up and start thinking about getting real things accomplished.

Trump, always unwilling to admit it was at least partly his fault for falling for Paul Ryan's BS, blames the Democrats. But they had nothing to do with this debacle. Nothing whatever. They stayed away from it.

It is over trumpcare down in flames. They wanted this moment for 8 years..I can only chuckle as I munch popcorn and watch the Republican party implode

Trump blames democrats for not supporting his bill. .how about blaming the Republicans who did not support the bill. How about blaming your self for fronting a bait and switch..in the end..look in the mirror Mr trump. .

I didn't know this until I happened to hear some guy on C2C say Alex Jones is a Trump supporter and that he produced a lot of the pro-Trump t-shirts and ball caps. I used to tolerate Jones for the sake of entertainment, not thinking he had any significant influence on real world events, but apparently according to the guy on the C2C Jones was in the Trump camp from the beginning and had a larger influence than most are aware of, which certainly explains a particular cross section of Trump supporters: George Noory Predicts Trump Presidency

Ahhh alex jones..bout the only thing he has not said is justin bieler is a shapeshifting lizard...U.S thoight you were more level headed than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back