• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pyramid like Anomaly On Mars

Well it may be atrifical..more images closer and different angles will help looking forwarf to more images..this one.. has got my attention. .

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Mountain in Pakistan:
329004052_5d6c0551dd.jpg

Sand dune in Nambian Desert:
pyramid.jpg

The three sisters are just down the road from me:
Three-Sisters-Close-480-144.jpg

Nature actually likes pyramid shapes. One of the logical reasons the Egyptians might have liked the shape is because it's one sand tends to form naturally.

Mars is interesting the Romans named it which modern day heritage of the past and the Greek God of War : Ares has more secrets to reveal no doubt. If the video has credibility hope they reveal more hidden treasures in the near future from NASA.

Remember Mars has an extremely low erosion rate.

Basically if something structural were there in the past X million years, it would still be there on the surface basically the same.

This means that if there were cities, you'd still clearly see them. If there were giant structures, you'd still clearly see them. If there were infrastructure like strip mining, roads, power plants, you'd still see them.

You don't see them.

We will not see anything until the powers that be decide (who ever they are follow the money). Dr Brandenburg has been spot on about Mars.
Not really.

I mean, I don't know enough to talk about his radioactive data.

But I can tell you that there aren't any pyramids on mars, that the face is a hill, and the dark spot he talks about being a scorch mark from a bomb blast is low albedo from dust.

So maybe the radioactivity is weird. For a planet without a magnetosphere that gets bombarded by radiation every day, maybe thats weird, maybe it's not.

But it doesn't look like there was a civilization there to bomb, and that's exactly where he is out of his expertise.

Nuclear-Mars-763327.jpg

Back