• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ask Dr. Robert Davis and Dr. Maree Batchelor!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
This is going to be something unique for an episode of The Paracast.

We've invited Dr. Robert Davis, author of "The UFO Phenomenon: Should I Believe?" for a return appearance.

He's a member of the Dr. Edgar Mitchell Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters (FREE),” composed of many leading researchers from various disciplines.

Also joining us is Dr. Maree Batchelor, a psychic healer. According to Dr. Davis, "Maree was able to facilitate a life changing transformative awakening in me through a channeling session. Others who I referred to her have had similar positive psycho-spiritual outcomes (i.e., kundalini awakening, ascension, etc.).

"Maree, a physician who uses embodied light frequencies, is capable of removing behavioral triggers and energetic blocks from a patient’s physical, emotional and energetic body. Her work is multidimensional and consists of energetic counseling and hands-on healing. The relief from her sessions, both in person and by Skype, has been life changing for me.

"I truly believe your listeners will find her to be an exceptional guest. She is a brilliant and extraordinary individual."

I've asked her to attempt to demonstrate her abilities on The Paracast. Let's see how it goes.

This episode will be recorded on Thursday March 16, from 11 AM until 1 PM Pacific time.

Whst exactly does Dr batchlor clam to do exactly?
Can this ability be proven via the scientific method?
Why has Dr batchlorNOT tried to clam james Randi million dollar challenge?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The "evidence" for a ufo reality is often based on the volume of experiential evidence from witnesses.

Does the Dr have any point of view on the potential failings of people to firstly accurately interpret what they are seeing and secondly recall it at a later stage?

If garbage in = garbage out, and we know human testimony could be unreliable doesn't it undermine all human experiential evidence regards of the volume that exists?

"Maree, a physician who uses embodied light frequencies, is capable of removing behavioral triggers and energetic blocks from a patient’s physical, emotional and energetic body. Her work is multidimensional and consists of energetic counseling and hands-on healing.
Questions:
1) I would like to know exactly what the quote above means in less "New Age" terms.
2) What is it that she specifically does?
3) How does she do it?
4) This "skill" or unique "ability" was acquired/learned how?
5) Can Dr. Batchelor use her "abilities" to cure anyone of anything? Or does she have a "speciality?"
6) Could Dr. Davis' personal results be from the "placebo effect" or simply wanting to believe it made a difference? Similar to those people attending faith-healer revival tent meetings and claiming to be cured after the "laying of hands" by the preacher or faith-healer?

Dr. Batchelor, at your website you begin your philosophy page with:

“People don’t realize the matrix is galactic. Many don’t understand that the ‘gods’ of the old religions, the Great Beings and Ascended Masters that people are going to temples and bowing to, are really multidimensional galactic beings…,”​

1) Could you describe your current worldview that now includes these "galactic beings", and how it differs from you views of reality prior to your "awakening" ?

You also say that there are "powerful beings (both human and off-world) with negative agendas."

2) If so, do you think that any of those powerful beings are out-and-out liars about what they claim during channeling?

3) Have you developed any protocols that alert you to such lying?

4) Do you think that any of these powerful beings would ever impersonate deceased humans?

As a physician, you underwent years of schooling and you were taught by expert physicians in order to be serve your patients faithfully. According to your website it was only since your son's horribly tragic death in 2008 that you started to question your views of reality. But it's after 2014 that you've reached the point you are now at.

5) Have you actually fairly reviewed the world's several major views of spirituality to make sure you haven't overlooked something before starting your spiritual practice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr Bachelors website says that she wants to wake people up.

My question would be to wake them up from what? And to what?

It all seems like speculative fiction or magical realism to me.

Questions for Dr. Maree Batchelor

1. On your website you claim that “the gods of the old religions…are really multidimensional galactic beings.” How do you know this? What is your scientific evidence? How can anyone take this claim seriously?

2. You write of DNA being “activated” and “switched on.” Wouldn’t you have to do lab work to know if new proteins or different quantities of proteins were being created?

3. You write, “The DNA in its current state of the sleeping individual is causing disease, disharmony, dissatisfaction and separation.” The latter three--disharmony, dissatisfaction and separation--are presumably psycho-social categories, and therefore an adequate explanation of these would appear to go well beyond DNA expression and necessarily involve explanations in social scientific disciplines, wouldn’t you agree?

4. The “switching [on]” of DNA occurs by “increasing frequencies.” What does “increasing frequencies” even mean? In New Age discourse it can mean almost anything, and typically suffers from conceptual vagueness.

5. You basically posit a conspiracy of “non-benevolent manipulators of our DNA” as the explanation for keeping us “asleep,” with asleep not being adequately defined. Aren’t social, political, psychological, technological, economic and other factors the more likely explanation for lack of human actualization?

6. You write that we should engage in “clearing splicing out the inorganic negative alien aspects.” If a scientist approached you and said, “Alright, let’s use CRISPR to remove the negative alien DNA, but first you must show me where it is,” what would you tell her? And, what evidence could you possibly have that non-human aliens have altered our DNA, if that is indeed your claim?

7. Please define “embodied light frequency,” using scientific, not New Age, terms.

8. Isn’t channeling just an improvisatory use of one’s own creative meaning making capacity? Why should anyone assume that there is anything outside of the channel that is feeding the channeler information? Wouldn’t it be rather easy to test the claim that a channeler is acquiring extra-personal information, and why hasn’t this been done?

Questions for Dr. Robert Davis

1. The New Age field is rife with people claiming, without adequate evidence, interactions with alleged non-human intelligences of all kinds, including everything from fairies, to ghosts, to animal spirit guides and and actual animals allegedly communicating telepathically, to allegedly conscious trees and crystals, and so forth. In light of this cultural background, isn’t it more likely that people alleging ET experiences are essentially making it up?

2. To your knowledge, did Edgar Mitchell have information about UFOs he kept to himself and only revealed to close associates, possibly for fear of public criticism?

3. Are you aware of any other astronauts who share Mitchell’s views on UFOs?

4. How often, if at all, is FREE contacted by serious minded academics and scientists with offers of assistance but on the condition of anonymity?

Thank you Gene and Chris!

Great to have an Australian guest on the show.

Dr Batchelor - in a YouTube interview you describe removing an artificial intelligence from a patient, caused by inhaled nanotechnology. Can you expand on this?

What's the point of asking? Nobody reads my questions anymore. Either that or their Internet conveniently goes down right at that moment ... lol. Just in case, I'll ask something really mundane like ...

Question: Why do you do this?

1. On your website you claim that “the gods of the old religions…are really multidimensional galactic beings.” How do you know this? What is your scientific evidence? How can anyone take this claim seriously?
When you listen to the episode, you'll realize there was really no reason to ask any such questions?

Wow - there are some seriously polite knives out here! Isn't it amazing that Gene announces this change of flavour guest-wise and I would have thought the interest or lack of interest could go either way - nobody bothers to post questions or people post many! I haven't seen so many questions from this number of people for a while and I am dying to hear the answers to some that have been asked. I was offered to help out on the show but I couldn't make it and I'm bummed I couldn't.

But well done guys for coming out of the woodwork and plastering this page with some great questions. As Gene alluded to, there is material enough here for a show alone!

Wow - there are some seriously polite knives out here! Isn't it amazing that Gene announces this change of flavour guest-wise and I would have thought the interest or lack of interest could go either way - nobody bothers to post questions or people post many! I haven't seen so many questions from this number of people for a while and I am dying to hear the answers to some that have been asked. I was offered to help out on the show but I couldn't make it and I'm bummed I couldn't.

But well done guys for coming out of the woodwork and plastering this page with some great questions. As Gene alluded to, there is material enough here for a show alone!
Respectful criticism is a sign of intellectual honesty of the critic and true respect of the thing being criticized.

Would you want it any other way, Goggs?

Back