• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Lucky Seven More Possibilities for Alien Life!

I watched the presentation! If one is in the goldilocks zone and has a stable moon we may have a stong candidate for life

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I remember speculating a while back about why some ET's were described as having large eyes and proposed the idea that they came from a system with a relatively small sun. Having larger eyes would allow them to capture more light in that environment and through evolution would give them a better chance of survival.

Trappist-1 fits the bill with 3 earth-sized rocky planets in the goldilocks zone rotating around a star just a bit larger than Jupiter. Who's gonna build the ark to go there (40 light years instead of 40 days of flood lol)... Or maybe they're already on their way here lmao

H.G. Wells ;)

No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. With infinite complacency men went to and fro over this globe about their little affairs, serene in their assurance of their empire over matter. It is possible that the infusoria under the microscope do the same. No one gave a thought to the older worlds of space as sources of human danger, or thought of them only to dismiss the idea of life upon them as impossible or improbable. It is curious to recall some of the mental habits of those departed days. At most terrestrial men fancied there might be other men upon Mars, perhaps inferior to themselves and ready to welcome a missionary enterprise. Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us. And early in the twentieth century came the great disillusionment.

e9d8d2cf4d5e7f6c35f1c2b7e0e7678c.jpg

Alien23.png

Last edited:
57:30 on this video. Coincidence ? Trappist-1 is 40 light years away... Pay dirt lol
  • General: Where do you think they're from ?
  • Brandenburg: I don't know sir, I've heard they're from 40 light years away....
  • General: Long supply lines.

Ezekiel: the vid you posted has nothing to do with the discovery. Rather it featured the Apollo 20 hoax! Please tell me you dont belive the Apollo 20 nonsense!

Ezekiel: the vid you posted has nothing to do with the discovery. Rather it featured the Apollo 20 hoax! Please tell me you dont belive the Apollo 20 nonsense!

Just hear out what Brandenburg says at position 57:25 on the video. Was he referring to Trappist-1 ?... the rest is crap.

But I just found out that Zeta Reticuli is also about 40 light years away LOL.

Stars within 50 light years
(Trappist is not even listed on that atlas)

I think it's another positive for the ETH.

Given earth is teeming with life and,

Milky Way 'teeming with billions of Earth-like planets capable of

The numbers game makes it more rather than less likely.

And it gives us somewhere close to focus our attention.

The Hubble Space Telescope already is on the case. The still-under-construction James Webb Space Telescope will join in once it is launched next year. The Webb will search for gases that might be a byproduct of life: oxygen, ozone and methane. Over the next decade, the researchers want to define the atmosphere of each planet, as well as to determine whether they truly do have liquid water on the surface and search for signs of life.

I think it's another positive for the ETH.

Given earth is teeming with life and,

Milky Way 'teeming with billions of Earth-like planets capable of

The numbers game makes it more rather than less likely.

In my mind it's obvious that life, given the proper environment, takes over. Not to mention that life is resilient. After catastrophic mass extinctions on our own planet, it always recovered.

I'm pretty confident life will be found on Mars. Perhaps in microbial form in environmental pockets that offer protection from harmful radiations. Perhaps in underground caves that also offer adequate temperature and liquid water. By extrapolation, maybe an entire civilization is hidden underground on Mars ;) Keyhoe observed that saucers appeared more often when at perihelion (56 million km).
NASA Research Suggests Mars Once Had More Water Than Arctic Ocean
15-032.jpg

Back