1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. Christopher O'Brien
    Christopher O'Brien
    Yeah, indefinite leave, I'm outta here :0 and back to Dodge to do The Work... Stay tuned for the SLVCP gofundme campaign....
  2. Christopher O'Brien
    Christopher O'Brien
    Yeah, indefinite leave, I'm outta here :0 and back to Dodge to do The Work... Stay tuned for the SLVCP gofundme campaign.... stay tuned
  3. USI Calgary
    USI Calgary
    A shift in personal priorities has led to an extended absence from The Paracast. All the best to everyone in the future!
  4. TDSR
    TDSR USI Calgary
    Randall, it seems Gene has his attention elsewhere for good reason. Hopefully the show "must go on"? Is there a forum or conversation going about introducing potential guests to the show?
    1. USI Calgary likes this.
  5. Michael Allen
    Michael Allen
    cat /dev/urandom
  6. Michael Allen
    Michael Allen
    Batteries charged.
  7. MTI Marketing
    MTI Marketing
    The worst part of trying to craft a meaningful status message is that 140 characters just isn't enough to get across the actual truth about
  8. Littlegreenwoman
    Littlegreenwoman
    I’m trying to relisten to an episode from a few years ago I believe. I want to say the book that was being promoted was Terror in the Woods?
    1. Littlegreenwoman
      Littlegreenwoman
      It had audio from a bow hunter that was trapped in a tree while almost robotic type aliens were below? Does anyone remember his name or the name of the book or episode?
      Feb 8, 2018
  9. Decker
    Decker withoutlimits09
    Welcome back.
    1. withoutlimits09
      withoutlimits09
      Great to be back my friend!
      Jan 23, 2018
  10. PointLess
    PointLess
    On Jan 9, 2018, a glitch in the system allowed user @Usual Suspect to login as you, and create this message.
  11. Bill Hall
    Bill Hall dibsz
    Hi Debbie! My new book is on phantom messages, and I have a chapter on Dodleston with a contribution by Gary Rowe. I would love to include information you shared in this forum. I also seek to contact Ken Webster - no interview needed, just to use a quote from him and some of the message examples from The Vertical Plane. Can you please assist? Best, Bill
  12. celt11
    celt11 Gene Steinberg
    Hi Gene, for some reason i have dropped out of plus, checked paypal and did not see any payment activity. Is there a reason for this at your end?
    1. Gene Steinberg
      Gene Steinberg
      Your subscription ended on October 13th. I received notices from PayPal that it was not able to process the payment, but will try again on the 23rd. You should make sure there is sufficient funds in there to cover the payment. If you have any further questions, please open a private conversation with me.
      Oct 23, 2017
  13. Lou_Sheehan
    Lou_Sheehan USI Calgary
    I THOUGHT I heard the Canadian 'accent' in your voice. lucky you to be living there.
    2. USI Calgary
      USI Calgary
      Thanks for the comment! Can I ask where you're located?
      Oct 9, 2017
  14. Thomas R Morrison
    Thomas R Morrison USI Calgary
    2. USI Calgary
      USI Calgary
      Oct 8, 2017
      Thomas R Morrison likes this.
  15. The Raven King
    The Raven King Christopher O'Brien
    Good evening Chris. I live in the UK ... I play slide guitar and some fiddle, some blues harp ,It was great to hear you connect with Jacques Vallee on the programme today, I'm an enthusiast like you and to connect with your heroes is rare, most I've met have feet of clay,
    I really felt for you today, you reminded me of me !! I hope your health improves and like is kind to you and yours.
    Cheers Charles
  16. Waller
    Waller spacebrother
    emailwallerjoelatgmail.com
  17. Alphonso DiLorenzo
    Alphonso DiLorenzo dibsz
    (continued...) Please let me know if this interests you. Otherwise, thanks for participating in forums and good luck for the 'future'.

Kind Regards,

Owen Fry,
    Melbourne, Australia.

P.S. Sorry, for the long message, I had to cut it up into sections so that I could post all of it.
  18. Alphonso DiLorenzo
    Alphonso DiLorenzo dibsz
    (continued...) If you could source a copy for me, I would happily convert the text into an e-book and send it back to you in that form, for you to market and price at your discretion. If you would like me to do the entire process of putting it up on to the internet for you, as a an item that can be bought on Amazon, I could do that too. However, I'd like to stay out of the financial side of it...(continued)
  19. Alphonso DiLorenzo
    Alphonso DiLorenzo dibsz
    (continued from last message)...I suspect that they realised the book's market value (which Amazon US would have you believe is $500 USD). A lot of people are interested in 'A Vertical Plane' and you've said you don't have time to turn it into an e-book. I strongly believe that knowledge should be affordable and available.....(continued in next message)
  20. Alphonso DiLorenzo
    Alphonso DiLorenzo dibsz
    (continued from previous message)...A book that might interest you in this area is 'An Experiment With Time' by J.W. Dunne. It's from 1927 but still puts forth a controversial theory of time that the author tried to test.

I am really just seeking out a copy of Ken Webster's book. I've ordered two copies and both orders were cancelled by the supplier.
    ....(continued in next message)