• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Your Paracast Newsletter — November 12, 2023

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
The Paracast Newsletter
November 12, 2023

www.theparacast.com

Politically Incorrect Remarks on Cattle Mutilations, UFOs and UFO Abductions from George Wingfield on The Paracast
The Paracast is heard Sundays from 3:00 AM until 6:00 AM Central Time on the GCN Radio Network and affiliates around the USA, the Boost Radio Network, the IRN Internet Radio Network, and online across the globe via download and on-demand streaming.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVEN'T SIGNED UP FOR THE PARACAST+ YET? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE PARACAST+ SO YOU CAN SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE ULTIMATE PARACAST EXPERIENCE AT A SPECIAL LOW PRICE! We have another radio show and we’d love for you listen to it. So for a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an exclusive bonus podcast, After The Paracast, plus an enhanced version of The Paracast with the network ads removed, when you join The Paracast+. We also offer a special RSS feed for easy updates of the latest episodes on your device. Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! For the easiest signup ever, please visit: https://www.theparacast.plus

This Week's Episode: Gene and cohost Tim Swartz present another session with politically incorrect UFO investigator George Wingfield. On this episode, he presents a tribute to the late researcher David Perkins and his study of the cattle mutilation phenomenon. He also offers his insights into the book "TRINITY: The Best-Kept Secret" from Jacques Vallee and Paola Harris, which has been the subject of ongoing controversy. Wingfield also focuses on the possibility that a number of UFO events were, in fact, the result of experiments with test aircraft. He offers his skeptical insights into the work of such abduction researchers as Budd Hopkins and Whitley Strieber. Over the years, Wingfield has written about and lectured on a number of subjects including British history, prehistoric sites, astronomy, the UFO subject, and crop circles. His UFO books include one he did with Paul Whitehead: "UFO— Strange Space on Earth." Wingfield's most recent book is entitled "The Rendlesham Forest UFO Mystery and Project Honey Badger." It examines the Rendlesham Forest UFO incident of December 1980 in considerable detail, and he offers what he considers to be a rational explanation for this widely-publicized case. Wingfield has a BA Hons. Degree in Natural Sciences from Trinity College Dublin. He once worked as an astronomer at the Royal Greenwich Observatory in Herstmonceux, UK.

After The Paracast — Available exclusively for Paracast+ subscribers on November 12: More politically incorrect commentary from UFO researcher George Wingfield. He talks with Gene and cohost Tim Swartz about reclusive billionaire hotel magnate Robert Bigelow and his deep interest in the paranormal. There’s also discussion about ongoing UFO disinformation, the possibility that black vultures might be responsible for some cattle mutilations, the mystery of rods and other subjects. Winfield has attended and sometimes lectured at various UFO conferences over the last 32 years in both the UK and the US. He has suggested that the UFO subject is best divided into two separate parts that are not necessarily connected. Firstly there are “sky mysteries,” most of which can be explained in terms of conventional objects or else natural phenomena. Secondly there are the various claims of ET alien encounters, alien contact, and indeed alien abductions that appear to have separate explanations. His most recent book is entitled “The Rendlesham Forest UFO Mystery and Project Honey Badger.” It examines the case in considerable detail and he reveals extraordinary new evidence proving exactly what this particular “UFO” really was. His work experience includes a stint as an astronomer at the Royal Greenwich Observatory in Herstmonceux, UK.

Reminder: Please don't forget to visit our famous Paracast Community Forums for the latest news/views/debates on all things paranormal: The Paracast Community Forums. Visit our new online shop for great branded merchandise at: https://www.theparacast.shop.

Sex and the Midwestern Alien Reptile
Guest Editorial By George Wingfield

I was fairly unfamiliar with the alien abduction subject in 1991 and 1992 and one of my first introductions to it was at a UFO conference in Houston, TX. The conference was organized by Susan Bedell and Denise Carpenter who were both from Springfield, MO. I’d been invited by them as a speaker but didn’t know either of them well. I was in for quite a surprise.

Denise was the then-wife of John Carpenter, a leading researcher of alien abductions in the Midwest. She was strikingly attractive and perhaps, a bit like Linda Napolitano, well aware that men were always glancing at her. On the first day of the conference I was delighted when she sought me out and suggested that we went out for lunch together.

Springfield Reptilian
I suppose that I wasn’t entirely surprised when she revealed that she was an alien abductee. It was the hot subject at the time and one of the principal themes of the conference. She needed no prompting when I asked her to describe what she’d experienced. On several occasions recently, she said, she had been roughly raped by a tall reptile-like alien. It was scaly, smelly, and cold to the touch. About 7 ft tall and of a green color, this brute had forced her to submit. What was more, she said, four other female friends of hers in Springfield had been similarly raped by such a creature, most likely the same reptile.

Hearing this for the first time, sitting at a table in the bright Texas sun, was almost surreal for me. I was left more or less speechless which is unusual. I asked rather lamely “How does your husband feel about this?” rather than inquiring why she hadn’t filed a complaint with the Springfield Police Department. In those days it probably would have been considered very impolite of me to suggest that all this was merely her sexual fantasy.

Denise had told me this story looking me straight in the eye. Without dropping her gaze, she went on to say “Whatever you may think, it was the best sex ever. Better than any human sex….” I didn’t know whether I was meant to take this as some kind of a challenge. It certainly changed whatever dynamic there had been between us and thoughts of contracting some kind of extraterrestrial STD flashed through my mind. I looked at my watch and said that perhaps we should get back to the conference which was soon due to restart. We never spoke of her reptilian abduction again.

In the following years it became apparent that many of the claimed cases of alien abduction in the Midwest supposedly involved “reptilians” of this sort rather than the more usual “grays” that I believe were mostly being reported by abduction therapists in California and in the eastern part of the country. Unless one believed that the reptilians themselves had a particular penchant for Midwestern girls, it could alternatively be suggested that regression therapists in the Midwest, such as John Carpenter, subconsciously, or maybe consciously, implanted this reptilian archetype in their subjects’ memories

Linda Howe reported on what seemed to be this case in her book Glimpses of Other Realities (1997) referring to the reptilian’s victim only as “M.J.” of Springfield, MO. She appears to have received notes about the case from the forensic illustrator who drew the picture of the reptilian above. However, Susan tells me that M.J. was not in fact Denise but was another woman who is now deceased. She also said that Denise never said a word to her about her claimed experiences with the reptile despite the fact they worked closely together then putting on the Triad UFO conferences which were largely financed by Robert Bigelow.

Linda showed this picture in her April 2013 presentation at the Ozark Mountain UFO Conference in Eureka Springs indicating she had identified the reptile as a “quadloid”, an alien species of which she claimed to have knowledge. Linda says the creature was 5 ft 9 in tall, rather than 7 ft, and she made no mention of Denise’s reptilian rape. She did, however, say that this Missouri abductee “did not understand clearly what the survival problem was or why earth life should be involved in an alien species’ regeneration.” The differences in the story may be because Linda Howe has a fixed idea about the aliens’ genetic agenda rather than just a sexual motivation as I’d been told. To me Denise’s supposed alien rape sounds rather more like what David Jacobs describes as an alien hybrid/human coupling. I guess that some people must have a very vivid imagination!

Here’s another woman who says she had sex with a reptilian alien. “Best sex ever. Better than any human sex!” is what Denise had said. Pamela Stonebrooke too! Interestingly, her experience apparently took place when she was living in Houston, TX.

A person lying on a table with a person in front of a alienDescription automatically generated

Jazz singer Pamela Stonebrooke (shown here in a fan-made video for her song “Alien”) claims to have had sex with a 6-foot reptilian alien.

• • •

Encounter: Pam Says She Enjoyed Sex With an Alien
By Louise Compton
Reprinted From The Sun Newspaper

FEW people can claim to have experienced ‘out of this world’ sex – but Pamela Stonebrooke is a woman who can.

The 52-year-old jazz singer says she enjoyed mind-blowing alien romps with a six-foot reptilian for three years.

Her story is among a number featured in “World's Strangest UFO Stories,” which was featured on the Discovery Channel.

Speaking exclusively to The Sun Online, Pamela revealed: “My first sexual encounter with an alien was unlike any love-making I’ve experienced before.

“It was so intense and enjoyable and, without wanting to get too graphic, he was so much larger than most men.

“I remember exactly how I felt when I saw him for the first time. I awoke from my sleep to find myself making love to what appeared to be a Greek god.

“At first I assumed it was an exceptionally lucid dream. But the sex was very intense and as I closed my eyes I was overwhelmed by how comfortable I felt with this unknown being.

“The next time I opened my eyes he had transformed into a reptilian entity with scaley, snake-like skin. It was then I realized I was making love to a shape-shifting alien.

“Sensing I was scared, the reptile whispered, ‘We’ve always been together, we love each other.’

“The orgasms were intense. When I tell men about my reptilian experience, they find it difficult.”

Pamela said her first alien bonk took place in 1998, more than a year after her first extra-terrestrial encounter.

At the time, she was working as a high-powered celebrity agent in Houston, TX, and says she had no interest in the mysterious world of little green men.

She told us: “My first conscious contact was in 1994. At the time I was working long hours so it was just a normal, busy day at the office.

“That night I went to sleep early and instead of waking up at the normal time and heading off to work, I awoke aboard what seemed to be a space craft.

“I found myself huddled in the fetal position in a very dimly lit, metallic room, shaped like a truncated pyramid.

“I looked around nervously and a line of small, grey beings walked into the room looking at me.

“One of them, I think she was female, approached me and said: ‘Don’t be afraid, just come with me.’

“I followed her into another room and she shut the door behind us. As soon as it shut, it disappeared and there were three smaller female aliens looking at me and calling me ‘Mummy’.

“All my fears hit me at once. I was absolutely terrified.

“Then the next thing I knew I was back in my bed again. It left me feeling incredibly frightened because the experience was so real.

Extraterrestrial ... First Visit Was Scary

“I got up to splash my face with water and as I did so, I rolled up the sleeves of my kimono and noticed a number of little bruise marks on my arms.

“When I saw them it brought everything back. And I remembered them grabbing my arms which must have left the marks.

“I didn’t sleep well that night. In fact I didn’t sleep well for nearly a year.”

Fascinated by her experience, Pamela arranged to be regressed via hypnosis to see if she could find out more about what happened to her.

She told us: “It was fascinating and it brought back lots of memories which led me to believe I’d had more than one alien encounter.

“It was amazing because I had always found the extraterrestrial world pretty ludicrous. But I began to see things differently.

“I even asked an artist to draw my impressions of the reptilian visitor and started a support group for people who have experienced similar things.

“It was initially difficult to tell family and friends about, but I overcame the embarrassment factor pretty quickly.

“I honestly don’t care if people laugh at my story because I would have been the same prior to my mind-expanding encounters.”

• • •

Does anyone –apart maybe from a few MUFON folk — seriously believe that the reptilian aliens described by Denise Carpenter and Pamela Stonebrooke were real flesh and blood reptiles like this alligator which I photographed in the Everglades (below)?

Reptilian Friend in the Everglades

Surely other folk in Springfield or in Houston might have noticed a reptile like this guy hanging around on street corners plotting some kind of alien seduction if we are to accept literally what these ladies tell us? Unless one allows that these alien reptiles are shapeshifters and could simply appear as normal humans — who wouldn’t attract a second glance — it’s hard to believe any of their stories. Denise claimed her experiences took place outdoors and she had such vivid memories of what occurred there was no need for them to be recalled under hypnotic regression. At the very least one might think such an alien reptile would have needed a cloak of invisibility!

Most people will predictably think that these stories were all some kind of fantasy experiences. Sexual fantasies definitely and surely there can never have been any real physical creature involved in these reptilian couplings? Isn’t a fantasy like this simply dreaming – from which false memories may persist on waking?

That is certainly possible but an alternative way of looking at it might be that these encounters were real physical sexual couplings with a male partner. If so, the “victim” presumably closed her eyes and visualized the pretense that she was being raped by a rampant reptile. It could, equally well, have involved some degree of role-playing with her usual sexual partner who might even have worn a reptilian alien mask. That, of course, is speculation but it does seem a more plausible explanation for “the best sex ever” than suggesting it was simply a sexual fantasy of a woman dreaming by herself.

Whichever way one looks at it supposed alien encounters with a reptilian and, indeed, other claims of alien abduction almost always do seem to have a strong sexual subtext. An alleged alien abduction is in its very nature like a rape even if it does not appear to involve violation or penetration. Psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud, had he lived long enough to be aware of modern claims of alien abduction, would have had a heyday with analysis of such female abduction fantasies whether or not they involved supposed reptilians.

The late Budd Hopkins was often seen as the leading figure in investigation of the alien abduction subject. Critics have accused him of creating a belief system that was like a religion --especially for female abductees who joined his support group. He was the guru, and an accusation leveled at him by the late Anne Strieber is that he, like other gurus, would take sexual advantage of his female followers, all alien abduction believers. See what Anne had to say below:

• • •

Anne Strieber on Budd Hopkins (April 19, 2013)

“What really appalled me about Budd, he would find women, who…being big city women, professional women, well educated, but they were having trouble finding a partner, it was the classic single woman, lonely single woman syndrome, and so he would hypnotize these women and lead them on with single questions…the real problem with bad hypnotism is leading questions, and convince them they had been impregnated by aliens, had an alien baby that had been taken from them. Now you had these women with a ticking biological clock, who are being convinced of something like that, it’s heartbreaking, and then I hate to tell you this, should I tell you? Then he would have sex with them… He was a snake.”

The above is a direct quote taken from a free episode of Whitley Strieber’s Dreamland that was aired on April 19, 2013:

• • •

Whether or not one agrees with Anne Strieber’s conclusion that Budd Hopkins was a reptile who used the belief he claimed to have in alien abduction in order to have his wicked way with women, one thing concerning the subject does seem clear. It is that — as regards the gurus of alien abduction like Hopkins and, indeed, those alleged predatory alien reptiles — sex was the chief motivating factor, as indeed it seems to have been for the women who found it “better than any human sex.”

Copyright 1999-2023 The Paracast Company. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy: Your personal information is safe with us. We will positively never give out your name and/or e-mail address to anybody else, and that's a promise!

Back