• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Whitley Strieber discusses alien abduction (Old Larry King show)

I just don't know what to make of Strieber. Is there any reason that I should think that this guy is saying anything other than what he totally believes?

Noanswers said:
I just don't know what to make of Strieber. Is there any reason that I should think that this guy is saying anything other than what he totally believes?

I don't conclude what I can't prove, generally speaking. I can't prove he's had encounters, and I can't prove that he hasn't had them, so I say "I don't know" and "maybe" a lot.

Is he telling the truth? I don't know. Maybe.

It says part 1 of 4 so I assume there is no part five.

Larry SANS suspenders!? Now THAT'S a paranormal occurance!

CapnG said:
It says part 1 of 4 so I assume there is no part five.

Larry SANS suspenders!? Now THAT'S a paranormal occurance!

Not familiar with SANS suspenders. I'll re look. I'm sure it's snazzy.

The synth bumper music was awful. Sounded like 1980, but couldn't have been.

A.LeClair, did you change your Avatar? Somethings different...

Hey is that really a tweaked picture of you in real life? Don't make me Google you, cuz I'll do it!

tomlevine1 said:
A.LeClair, did you change your Avatar? Somethings different...

Hey is that really a tweaked picture of you in real life? Don't make me Google you, cuz I'll do it!

Not a very good pic of me, lighting was bad:)

No, it isn't me. I have a lot more hair than he.

Anyone catch the caller on the show asking Whitley if the aliens can cure his aids? I felt a little sorry for Whit atm. Oh and of course, the demon bible caller.

Back