• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

watch what you in WOW if you have political aspirations

Maine Candidate’s World of Warcraft Persona Stirs Debate - ABC News

edit: I meant to say "watch what you say in wow"

if you've got nothing else to attack with, i guess an online is better than nothing

The thing is if she played EVE I doubt this would be a problem.

Your average EVE game play amounts to scam the hell out of other players, pointless wars, cut throat capitalism, mindless violence, and psychological warfare.
Not to mention dodgy politics and exploitation ... all you need to be a republican candidate I should expect. :D

Oh and I left out fighting for resources... that is a big one if you live in the part of Null space my characters do.

Which gives me an idea. Maybe we should make it mandatory for any political candidate to show their mettle with a sims account first...yeah, I'm sort of dating myself with this reference but I'm not a gamer...to see how they do in a cyber world before we let them loose in the real world

Which gives me an idea. Maybe we should make it mandatory for any political candidate to show their mettle with a sims account first...yeah, I'm sort of dating myself with this reference but I'm not a gamer...to see how they do in a cyber world before we let them loose in the real world

I think we should have the bastards wired to a lie detector 24/7 and when they lie they get given a huge electric shock.

I really do not like politicians at all.

Back