• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Visitor" caught inside home?

Crow

Skilled Investigator
Didn't see this up on any threads. Kinda creepy....if true.
According to the post:
Middle age Florida couple plagued by abductions and home intrusions by ufo alien creatures capture one such invasion on video. Images taken from original video.

I wasn't creeped out:( It reminded me of my camera tripod I use to try and catch aliens on tape wif.

There was a vid awhile back of aliens getting touchy with some guy. It was pitch black of course. But I sometimes wonder, while I'm bored with no book, taking a shit.... if we can enhance pitch blackness these daze yet? I'd like to catch the guy jerkin off in bed......

Brian Vike was the investigator involved if I remember correctly.

after the recent bigfoot shenanigans, its hard to take anything as real, and this clip is no exception, none the less it did give me the creeps.
it conveyed the sense of invasion i associate with these events, "burgler" as a word comes to mind quicker than "visitor" when i look at these things.

certainly i read a sense of deception when i look at the subject of this footage.
now im wondering about rigging my house up with night cams, i have 5 mounted externally on the house.

Kinda creepy indeed. If it is a hoax it is better than average but where is the rest of the footage? Does the thing not ever step foot into the bedroom? Why is the bathroom light on if not for the sole purpose of showing an "alien" in silhouette.

Could be an alien or maybe a 16 year old Chinese gymnast.

I'm going to make a fake alien video so convincing that even though I've said that I'm going to stage a fake video, nobody will believe me.

I could do it too, if only I had some co conspirators.

This video perfectly illustrates something David has mentioned time and again on the show: video evidence can no longer be considered credible.

Now I don't personally think this video is legit but at this point I have no real basis for that assertion beyond gut reaction. How at this point in our techno-social evolution do you distinguish between a genuine-but-low-quality video of an actual event and a deliberate hoax that's been purposely distorted to look like a genuine-but-low-quality video? At this point I'd argue you'd have to spend more time analyizing the video than the hoaxer (if it is a hoax) put into making the damn thing. That's not a good cost-to-profit ratio...

I'm going to make a fake alien video so convincing that even though I've said that I'm going to stage a fake video, nobody will believe me.

I could do it too, if only I had some co conspirators.

I'd help you but we've been beaten to it by the Haiti UFO videos on YouTube and those weren't even flawless. The guy who created it confessed that it was fake but no one believes him. He even showed how he did it. Look below.

He also wants to make a movie about two guys who creates fake UFO movies and the chaos it causes.

after the recent bigfoot shenanigans, its hard to take anything as real, and this clip is no exception, none the less it did give me the creeps.
it conveyed the sense of invasion i associate with these events, "burgler" as a word comes to mind quicker than "visitor" when i look at these things.

certainly i read a sense of deception when i look at the subject of this footage.
now im wondering about rigging my house up with night cams, i have 5 mounted externally on the house.

I'd encourage you to go for it. If you have a camera or two you can spare, why not? Just don't release the compromising video... unless you want to make money on the Internet.

Or, unless you just don't want to see what's going on in your bedroom at night... But, for once, I would like to see some video, even if there's nothing in it, that's stable--so, what the hell, grab a tripod, and have fun.

P.S.: According to much of the literature that I've read, aliens don't show up on camera--so if you're having a really bad go, and just can't get rid of the lil' suckers--put one of those cameras where you sleep and get a good night's rest.

Back