• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Viral "alien interview" footage from "1964"

IsaacKoi

Paranormal Maven
A video has gone viral on Facebook and various gullible UFO websites in the last few days showing an alien-looking entity supposedly being interviewed in 1964.

One copy of the video on Youtube has approximately 0.5 million views after just a few weeks online. Whitley Strieber (author of the book "Communion") wrote an article about this video on 21 August 2016 entitled "Profound Wisdom from an 'Alien Video' by Whitley Strieber" which stated "The material presented in this video is consistent with what I have learned in my close encounter experience over the past 30 years".

(Most of the videos have titles referring to an "alien interview", even though the being in the video actually says that it is an "evolutionary descendant" of humans, from our future).

Since this video is popping up all over the place, I spent a few minutes tracking down its source. In the hopes that it will save some of you a bit of time, I thought I'd pass on the results of this minor diversion:
Koi UFO Video 127 - IsaacKoi

As I discuss at the link above (with supporting links and evidence), the various copies of this video can easily be traced back to an original upload to Youtube on 6 July 2016 by Canadian visual effects artists Aristomenis Tsirbas ("Meni Tsirbas") of MeniThings Productions. Meni Tsirbas has been a digital artist on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: Enterprise, various movies (including Hellboy and Titanic) and other projects.

This is not his first excursion into the field of ufology. Meni was responsible for direction, animation and lighting of another well-known UFO hoax (see "UFO over Santa Clarita" on the page Koi UFO Video 080).

He admitted that hoax and posted a video effects breakdown of it years ago and is well known as the creator of viral/hoax videos.

His other uploads to the same Youtube account include an amusing viral video of a flying car.

I find it somewhat bemusing that many people appear to have spent 5 minutes watching the video and posting about it on various forums but not bothered spending 1 minute looking into the uploader of the video, which would have easily revealed these facts.

I'm regularly bemused by the conduct of some people in ufology... So many things within online discussions regarding "UFOs" are the basis of speculation when a little bit of work would reveal the relevant facts. This applies to government documents in various archives as much as it does to "UFO" videos on Youtube.

I'm not trying to be condescending or display a lack of compassion for the beliefs and interests of others, but the supernatural and paranormal subjects that make up modern folklore are processed in the same psychological space for many buffs and researchers as religion is for zealots and the devout. That space is built almost entirely on a foundation of need for a specific set of emotionally compelling ideas to be true, supported by the specific brand of suspension-of-disbelief that's required to maintain those ideas on faith without consequently feeling insane or naive. In other words, if you see something like that and immediately scrutinize it, you have to accept on some level that the entire concept behind the subject matter is vulnerable to deconstruction and doubt, which is a whole lot less compelling and fun than just automatically accepting that something super neat happened to validate and reward you for your preexisting beliefs.

Obviously, that's not true of every researcher, but it is a pretty prevalent thing in subjects where faith and enthusiasm are the primary driving factors for continued belief.

All of that said, it seems excruciatingly obvious, to me anyway, that the subject in the videos moves and reflects light like a CG object. The person in the video isn't even speaking with the cadence or inflection typical of other interview and candid media from the period.

Being a spiritual reviewer of "entity" information myself, I came to know that formed manifestation/imagery came about by the following ancient shamanic consideration. The Shaman being the Creator concept of male consciousness wanting to invent by and through the use of their own mind imagery, valuing and consideration of information.

The natural atmosphere is blue, without a reaction, and our brother became aware of the interaction of cloud formation and cloud interaction.

His own spiritual history attests to this mind condition for his paintings (native) place a spiritual image of his own person in the clouds, along with his personal belief that he made the atmosphere rain...even though many times he could not cause rain by the same use of spiritual songs/dances.

So if you cared to review the history of science and spirit manifestation as a human owned thought about condition, then you can only research how a human gained the information from an image formed in the atmosphere.

When we look at cloud images, the clouds demonstrate huge heads appear, dismembered bodies...formed images as signals, millions of images.

This condition is how a human male's mind first gained information by the formation/manifestation of a held image and the cause...atmospheric conversion.

As our brother took drugs taken from plant matter, as a different radiated light sound to natural organic life, he held a mind condition of reviewing 2 different interactive image conditions in the atmospheric reaction, which he called spirit....whereas the inherited cause and effect from his applied sciences demonstrated that he caused and formed an unnatural organic receipt of imagery because of his occult practice. This meant that his perception of the plant cell chemical interaction allowed him to forms of visions...1 natural and 1 unnatural.

His ancient occult practice gained from this advice/brain change and review was to levitate naturally fused nuclear stone, to lighten the stone nuclear to allow his building practice of monolithic structures.

This is how he introduced a fake/false manifested spiritual condition of a spirit that could interact by communion with his own brain.....a fake and false entity.

This fake/false entity was manifested by his occult practices of converting the natural nuclear fusion of stone at the ground level, which is why the entities came from out of the clouds to the ground state. (why UFO ship bodies manifest in the clouds due to nuclear ground conversions).

As his own personal body interacts with the atmospheric condition the light and sound image of his own body/person along with his voiced sound, thinkings was then fed back to him in this unnatural condition....so it was like he was communing with a fake/false spirit his own person created. The photon reaction in the atmosphere records human image and voice sound and can transmit both.

The image moving into a lower transmitted nuclear communication then begins to alter the origin of the image (due to nuclear light sound change) and the self fed-back information alters into alien or evil spirit imagery instead of human imagery feedback.

Therefore by self evidence his nuclear considerations caused his own thinking to be transmitted back to him by voice recorded fake/false manifested spirit images.....and these recordings involved the greater/larger male population as a communication interaction, all gaining the same effect together. So he never directly gained back his own personal thoughts, instead he gained back a huge interaction of all other living males together.

He then notified his own mind that this consideration was an evil spirit who had created him, yet it as only a recording/change of his own presence. It was only after the atmosphere and these image formations began to attack his own body, changing his natural cellular interactions and also hurting his body by spirit manifestation that he knew that these images did not create his person for the attack stated so by self evidence.

This is how our ancient brother learnt about evil spirits and fake/false images.....that he later explained to his own person was not his heritage as a DNA or cellular interaction, as all information that he wrote about has a self presence consideration as if it relates to DNA.....yet in fact a whole human presence experiencing the attack gives data that makes it seem like it is from DNA...yet a whole human attacked wrote this information and it related to a condition ownership communication of a lower-attacked DNA, as a loss that he espoused was his own person....the loss of spirit and the loss of his life cell and spirit by removal of what he considered was once Christ.

When you review the Christ ancient information of Shamanism/science, the occult information discusses that he knew that atmospheric radiation signals had changed because he had changed Christ as an occult consideration forming an anti Christ condition and had physically began to cut his personal cellular body as an effect of feeling and also seeing the signals of irradiation as documentation of his personal attack realization.

I only know this condition myself as an experience of being irradiated and nearly died.

Back