• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO PLANET -Fantastic UFO show from Canada

Goggs Mackay

Administrator
Staff member
Ok guys, perhaps I am very late to the party but I recently discovered this superb UFO show coming out of Alberta, Canada and it is everything that Thirdphaseofmoon is not. This is how I personally think UFO round-up shows should be done and I really like the host, Darin Crapo (pronounced 'Cray-po' in case you wondered). He is totally against fakes, is very level-headed when visually analysing submitted videos, he tries to impart tips to would-be videographers of anomalous aerial objects and finally, he seems 'a thoroughly decent chap' to boot.

Darin is absolutely my newest favourite guy in Ufology.

I really recommend it and I am 100% a fan. We really should get Darin on the Paracast. What does anyone else think - has anyone else been aware of this show?

Last edited:
We really should get Darin on the Paracast. What does anyone else think - has anyone else been aware of this show?

Darin Crapo on UFOs? LOL. I once had a dentist named "Freeze" and a lawyer named "Hooey" :D. Hey notice his classic MIB attire? Thanks for this one Goggs!

Last edited:
He is definitely aware of how his name can be mis-pronounced, it's safe to say he attended high-school. But joking aside, it really is a great UFO video show.
Oh don't get me wrong. I'm not knocking it. I just find things like that funny sometimes even if it is politically incorrect.

Back