• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"UFO" in the new Hubble IMAX Film?

SarkozyAide

Skilled Investigator
Just came back from seeing the new IMAX 3-D Hubble film...if you go see it, check the scene right after the astronaut is making a burrito inside the space shuttle. The very next scene is an exterior shot with the astros working on HST docked in the cargo bay, the Earth looming up behind them...and over on the right hand side of the screen is a rather large-ish white object that is NOT a lens flare, NOT part of the HST, NOT part of the planet. It remains stationary. Anyone else see this?

Very cool film overall btw.

I'm dying to see this in the IMAX theatre in Melbourne but it's not playing until August 5th. Might have to see it when I'm in the US next month.

There's thousands of things floating around in orbit around our planet that have nothing to do with ETs. Could have been a satellite or any one of the kzillion pieces of space junk that are up there.

Perhaps I should have been more specific in the OP. I am well aware of the countless pieces of space junk and orbital debris. This was nothing like that. This was a very large, white and stationary "something" that looked very out of the ordinary.

Back