• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Enthusiasts 'calling in' ufos (video)

Apart from the ones that puzzled the Marines,I saw nothing that couldn't be satellites,aircraft,birds or insects.Then Mr Greer at the end!he has very little credibility and that's being generous.

I thought they are pretty believable myself. But I'm interested in seeing some videos that are better. Can you give any links?
That's the problem with this field,I can't recommend any that I've seen that are beyond reproach.Cgi has made things even worse because even if someone filmed something real and unidentifiable I and many others would remain skeptical because of all the fakes out there.

No,you try to do what Chris O Brien is trying to do with his San Luis Valley project or what Bigelow tried to do with NIDS.You get as much evidence as you can,not just video recording.

Well when I'm out filming tonight, if any of these interactive flying things show up, I will ask them to stop in for a cup of coffee, no, tea. I'll get some photos of them if they don't mind. And I will post them here I promise.

I don't think they will do it though. Because I've asked them to do things in the past, and they haven't. Maybe one day they will get the clearance to stop and hover for a while, or do the 90 degree turn thing.

Seriously, what other evidence would I be able to get in my particular case? Cause I draw a blank. I hope you enjoyed my attempt at humour with your favourite pint, as it's Saturday night now. Cheers!

Back