• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO buzz's the Bronx

'There's a UFO over New York, and I ain't too surprised.'
John Lennon... 'Nobody Told Me.'

Last edited:
Hilarious. I saw 3 more articles in mainstream media mocking this incident. Does no one want to know what really happened? Where's the serious inquiry?

Excellent questions. We currently live in a world filled with a variety of people who for a variety of reasons do not wish to take these phenomena seriously as 'real' within the scope of human understanding. That impulse also seems to be demonstrated by recent ideas propagated within circles of interest concerning 'ufos'. This too shall pass.

Hilarious. I saw 3 more articles in mainstream media mocking this incident. Does no one want to know what really happened? Where's the serious inquiry?
Remember the O'Hara airport UFO sighting in 2006? That incident was seem by numerous people. The story soon died on the vine. The media wouldn't touch it. That is what happens.

Back