• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

U.S. taps half-billion German phone, internet links in month: report

Yeah, they are all acting as if they expected any different. But I guess they won't declare war or something. Mrs Chanceloress is not amused and talking about an unimagined scale of spying activity. They even spied on her, naughty naughty.
Only thing I find unimaginable is why anyone would even want to to do that. :confused:
I propose we change the thingy on the homepage where it says how many members and guests are online. Something like "x number of members online: y number of guests: and at least one NSA spybot".

1984-76396273563.jpeg

The US government has the ability to record billions of phone calls yet Edward Snowden, a contractor for the NSA was able to download sensitive documents and pirate them away. What does that tell you? Now you piss off the European nations who take a dim view of the Americans monitoring them. Obama is going to try and stiff anyone who calls him on all this Big Brother mentality. That is the one certainty to this whole business.

Yeah, they are all acting as if they expected any different. But I guess they won't declare war or something. Mrs Chanceloress is not amused and talking about an unimagined scale of spying activity. They even spied on her, naughty naughty.
Only thing I find unimaginable is why anyone would even want to to do that. :confused:
I propose we change the thingy on the homepage where it says how many members and guests are online. Something like "x number of members online: y number of guests: and at least one NSA spybot".

Just imagine if the same thing happened to Obama. Some german dude reading his personal email and all.The US has started Wars for less.
, be proud of that if you still can.

Just imagine if the same thing happened to Obama. Some german dude reading his personal email and all.The US has started Wars for less.
, be proud of that if you still can.

From an outsiders point of view... I love the people but absolutely detest the governments you have had over the past 13 years.

And yeah NSA spybot you can keep that one

;) Never voted for that...'Lady'.. in the first place, I'm just fucking angry (hey NSA, bombs are in my shoes), as you posted before, 1984 (it even rhymes).

Back