• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Trouble in Paradise with "The Dream Team"

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Have you heard the rumblings about Kevin Randle and the Dream Team dealing with what are described as two Kodak photo slides that show what has been described as an expired "alien." Well, according to a very recent post by, of all people, Paul Kimball Kevin Randle has "mis-represented" his involvment in the overall affair.

The Roswell "Dream Team" Nightmare

The Other Side of Truth: The Roswell "Dream Team" Nightmare

Now, other folks have also been chiming in like Nick Redfern.

The Roswell Slides: My Perspective by Nick Redfern

The UFO Iconoclast(s): The Roswell Slides: My Perspective by Nick Redfern

Also Anthony Bragalia

AUTHENTIC ALIEN IMAGES FROM ROSWELL FINALLY FOUND? by Anthony Bragalia

The UFO Iconoclast(s)

Even Anonymous made an appearance

The Rumored “New Roswell Evidence” by Anonymous

The UFO Iconoclast(s): The Rumored “New Roswell Evidence” by Anonymous

Randle will be on Dark Matters Radio Tuesday, October 1 to give me and the DMR audience the complete lowdown from his aspect of this situation. Be there or be square ... starting at 10:00 PM Pacific only on CyberstationUSA. Go to CyberStationUSA - An Innovation in Online Broadcasting | CyberStationUSA.com

Decker

Damn ufology ... anybody EVER tell you that you are the "MASTER of the Obvious?" Now, if you got your own radio show and you have scheduled Kevin Randle on Tuesday for an interview ... well Shoot! We could merge these threads ... or not ....

Decker
Why would I want my own show when I have so much fun with you guys :D. You have the power of the merge, wield it!

Why would I want my own show when I have so much fun with you guys :D. You have the power of the merge, wield it!

I don't think a merge would really work, given that the purposes of the two threads are completely different. One is meant for discussion, and the other is meant to promote Don's interview with Kevin Randle on Tuesday. That's how I see it anyway.

I can't wait to hear Don interview Kevin on this disturbing development in the "Dream Team" saga.

I don't think a merge would really work, given that the purposes of the two threads are completely different. One is meant for discussion, and the other is meant to promote Don's interview with Kevin Randle on Tuesday. That's how I see it anyway.

I can't wait to hear Don interview Kevin on this disturbing development in the "Dream Team" saga.

That's why I LIKE you Muadib ... you ZERO right into the Heart of the Matter. This thread is to promote and advise all that I have Randle on the show Tuesday.

Decker

That's why I LIKE you Muadib ... you ZERO right into the Heart of the Matter. This thread is to promote and advise all that I have Randle on the show Tuesday.

Decker

The feeling is mutual Don and you have that same ability yourself, even more so when it comes to paranormal subjects. I'm really looking forward to hearing you break this whole thing down with Kevin, as the blog posts, while informative, obviously aren't giving us the whole story.

Geez you're right! Good thing @Muadib went over the fine print :). I glossed right over it. That should be a good show. If I might make a friendly suggestion. Perhaps when you post these you might add DMR in the title e.g. "Tuesday on DMR - Trouble in Paradise with "The Dream Team". It might catch more attention that way.

Geez you're right! Good thing @Muadib went over the fine print :). I glossed right over it. That should be a good show. If I might make a friendly suggestion. Perhaps when you post these you might add DMR in the title e.g. "Tuesday on DMR - Trouble in Paradise with "The Dream Team". It might catch more attention that way.

Yes I supose ufology ... or you could simply read the post! :)

Decker

Finally saw my dentist today and am way to over medicated right now. Going to try to make it to open lines and definitely listening tonight. I really want to hear this whole thing especially from Kevins side since Redfern and Kimball have made their stories known.

Can't wait for the show tonight Don.

Last night on Dark Matters Radio, Dr. Kevin Randle and I "hashed out" the Dream Team mess involving the alleged two slides showing what appears to be an alien corpse, and we discussed his apparent "forgiving" of Don Schmitt. This was after I read several statements from papers written by Randle back when it became evident that Schmitt lied about his background and his research was not the stellar affair it was billed as. Of course it is up to Kevin Randle himself on how he decides to treat Schmitt, but the one question I should have asked ... and it did not occur to me until the show was off the air, was the fact that Schmitt never seemed to do a "mea culpa" concerning his lies about his education and occupation. At the time he was forced to resign from CUFOS as the Director of Special Investigations. I recall in vivid detail this situation and as a result never again had anything to do UFO-wise and other-wise with Schmitt. I know many here at The Paracast probably feel the same way. What are your thoughts on this matter?

Decker

Last edited:
Ugh, missed the first half and then promptly fell asleep 15 minutes into the 2nd half (not bored, just out of it). Hopefully the podcast will be uploaded quickly...

Too bad all this DT stuff came out after Gene's interview with Schmidt, I tried to get Gene to comment on Schmidt's less than stellar record of honesty....but it kind of got swept under the rug. It was a soft-ball night...

I like personally like both (of course stemming from postings alone), Mr. Randle and Mr. Kimball, nice advertising campaign for Roswell, again. ...'Iconoclasts'...yeah....not really. Please read the more informed posting above.

Thanks Don for the show.
I think that this incident with Paul and Kevin was unfortunate. I wish there had been another resolution. I think both of them are honest and trustworthy but that each of them talked past the other (as so often happens in these kind of matters--I know I have done so many times).
Thanks,
Lance

Well Lance, first you are welcome. Now, to my point.

Regardless of the reasons ... IF I give my word to someone that I will keep "such and such" confidential ... then by God .. I will. HOW SO EVER ... if circumstances arise that I feel I can no longer honor such a request and I will disclose what I originally promised to keep SECRET ... THEN BY GOD BEFORE I DO I WILL BE MAN ENOUGH TO ADVISE THE PERSON I ORGINALLY PROMISED BEFORE I RELEASE SAID ITEM. (And give my reason why I can no longer honor that request.) Cut it any damned way you want ... Kimball was a WEASLE on this .. end of story.

Decker

Unfortunately having Bragalia on the team made virtually any efforts by the team suspect from the get-go. If you aren't familiar with some of Bragalia's work, I think you would find much of it laughable. Tony has found some interesting documents. Everything else he has done in this realm has been either slightly or spectacularly idiotic.

Those are pretty serious claims with absolutely nothing backing them up. You're entitled to your opinion but provide no facts to support it.

Frank, if you look at his dumbass story on the Trent photos and think that I have nothing to back it up then you aren't as smart as I thought you were.

Or his moronic story about some online web site where one could enter text and get a result as to whether it was true or false which he stupidly applied to Roswell. Did you think that was top notch?

Lance

Hahaha! Not everything's a winner, not even my stuff! ;)

If that's all you can come up with, I think maybe you should take it a little easier on Tony. he finds great stuff, tracks people down, gets on the phone and gets information. He's always been good a t that and I think he's vastly improved as a writer since 2009 when I first started reading his stuff.

So the Dream Team has collapsed and Randle has taken responsibility. I can understand why he'd want Rutkowski on the team, but after what Don said about Schmitt's faked credentials, I don't see why anyone would seriously consider Schmitt to be a candidate for a "Dream Team", unless they just wanted someone who was good at "dreaming things up" :D . Also thanks for reminding us that Kal Korff is a "complete whack job" and adding Kimball to the those who have "gone nuts on us" list.

I liked @Decker's question about whether or not it would make sense for aliens to have a "forward operating base". This was an obvious prelude to one of Don's pet theories ;). Is there an alien base on the Moon? Although it's possible, I'm not so sure aliens would need to bother constructing a major base of operations anywhere unless they planned to colonize, in which case we'd see some unmistakable evidence of that by now. Also, if the aliens are interstellar travelers, then their gigantic mother ships are their forward operating bases. Major Moon bases would be redundant. However some sort of monitoring station, or a temporary base that a small faction could operate from while their mother ship attended to other business is a reasonable idea. If the aliens are from another universe, or are able to use something like a stargate, then forward operating bases would be pointless.

Last edited:
Back