• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Three Amazing 'Forbidden Archaeological' Discoveries

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[OK, for any naysayers out there, try and explain these well documented finds! —chris ]

Article HERE:

from the past that still perplex us today. How did ancient civilizations create such intricate and advanced technologies? There are so many mysteries surrounding mankind’s history that we are only recently becoming aware of! There seems to be a lot more going on than meets the eye.
Here are three of the most amazing forbidden archaeology discoveries to date!

1. The Fuente Magna Bowl - This is one of the most controversial artifacts in South America.

futnta-manga-bowl1.jpg

It is a large stone bowl, similar to a container for making libations, baptisms or for purification ceremonies. Found by a villager near Lake Titicaca, the engraved writing lining the bowl is [clearly] Sumerian! The evidence: In 1992 an expedition in Chua discovered a bowl, which was unearthed by a local man some 30 years before, all covered with glyphs. The stunning discovery was that the interior of the bowl was covered with what at first sight seemed cuneiform signs.

Photos of the interior panel were sent to linguistics around the world, who declared with no doubt that the writing system was Sumerian cuneiform.

Among the various linguists studying the bowl, we have to recall 2 important cases:

Clyde Winters was able to completely translate the content of the interior of the bowl. In his study “ Deciphrement of the cuneiform writing on the Fuente Magna bowl ” Winters clearly states that, in order to analyze the glyphs, he had only used orthodox material officially accepted from the establishment:

After translating the panels of the Fuente Magna bowl, Winters states that:

"The cuneiform writing was interesting for two reasons. First, we find that these panels have proto-Sumerian symbols mixed with the cuneiform symbols. Secondly, whereas, the wedges of most Sumerian cuneiform text point leftward, the wedges of the Fuente cuneiform signs point rightward.

"The Fuente Magna bowl still remains the most important finding supporting the link between Mesopotamic and Mesoamerican cultures, establishing that Sumerians were able to settle in Bolivia some 5000/4000 years ago."

2. Lake Winnipesaukee Mystery Stone – The stone’s age, purpose, and origin are unknown. It was found in the late 1800s by a few working men digging a fence post.

03%2BLake-Winnipesaukee.jpg

The carvings on one side of the stone show an image of corn and several other unknown figures.

The other side is more abstract, featuring pictures of arrows, a moon, some dots and a spiral. There is a hole through the stone, bored from both ends with different size bits (1/8 inch at top and 3/8 inch at bottom).

The quality of the carvings is clearly superior to the possibilities of those who supposedly made it (i.e. [an] American Indian tribe).

3. The Stone Spheres of Costa Rica - There is an assortment of over 3,000 perfectly carved round stones . There is no solid explanation as to why, how, or when they were placed there.

Costa%2BRica%2B-%2BStone%2BSpheres.png

How did these balls get carved so smoothly without the use of any advanced technology? There is so much more going on in our world than we are being taught.

[Maybe the Titans liked to play a rudimentary form of "Bocce ball"? —chris :rolleyes: ]

- Read more:

Find the images are very interesting and pure speculation were these once part of the pyramid building which Sumerians used or weights for large sea faring ships ( religious Ark)?

That's really interesting, Sumerians in south America and possibly even up in North America even, this is something to follow, and keep an eye out for artifacts popping up around ( also interested in seeing if the cuneiform was able to translated at all). Also on the egg what if its not corn, or what looks like a teepee, what if its something outside the "box". The whirly circle circle on the third egg bottom is a shamanic/druidic symbol that I recognize, above seems to be a rune near the top and the middle something has to with the moon ( if its alien -esque related at all possibly where the "home" location is from, if the egg is anyway shamanic or druidic it could be a gift or used as a gift from one party to another

That's really interesting, Sumerians in south America and possibly even up in North America even, this is something to follow, and keep an eye out for artifacts popping up around ( also interested in seeing if the cuneiform was able to translated at all)...
What's most interesting is that the bowl was discovered several decades before the Sumarian Culture was first discovered which absolutely negates any possibility of a hoax. Anyone hear of an official comment about this bowl from one of Bergen's cherished, unimpeachable, stodgy, infallible, "we know everything," mainstream archaeologists? :rolleyes: I'd be real surprised if they have commented. They're a bunch of big, fat tushies pointed at the sky w/ their heads buried in sand about this and thousands of other OOPARTS that they cannot explain, so they simply refuse to acknowledge they exist!

My favourite out of place artifact has to be the Antikythera mechanism. It's one of those great brain bogglers of a high end technology operating in a time period it shouldn't be. Our modern technology has x-rayed it and confirmed that this is a very sophisticated astronomical calculator, something we could not imagine the ancients having. So, is the issue at work here our failing paradigms of our ancient brothers and sisters that just can't accurately imagine an intellectual genius in operation?

"Arthur C Clarke, wrote of the device in ‘Technology and the Limits of Knowledge’ in ‘The View from Serendip’, "Looking at this extraordinary relic is a most disturbing experience. Few activities are more futile than the ‘what if....’ type of speculation, yet the mechanism positively compels such thinking."

"Though it is over two thousand years old, it represents a level which our technology did not reach until the eighteenth century…If the insight of the Greeks had matched their ingenuity, the industrial revolution might have begun a thousand years before Columbus. By this time we would not merely be pottering around on the Moon, we would have reached the nearer stars."
Ancient Inventions ~ Chinese Ancient Inventions

17ivczre2f2jqjpg.jpg

Do we have to resort to inserting the "ancient alien helper" in order to overcome limiting paradigms that we use to appraise past civilizations? Math, science and the ability to reason are the things our brains were built to do. Why shouldn't we be seeing some consistency in the types of acquired skills and knowledges witnessed through archeology? It would be much more bizarre if instead of seeing parallels to the chain of human history and invention that we saw instead incomprehensible methodologies and processes that we have no recorded history or comprehension of. There are no zero point energy glass spheres unearthed yet.
antikythera06_02.jpg

That the sciences and skills concerned with astronomy, engineering, metallurgy, navigation etc. keep repeating tells me that this is what human capacity is and has always been about. So while the manufacturing process of such artifacts seems incomprehensible to us given our limited paradigms of the past the fact is these objects are there, and we have evidence that our ancestors sailed around the world, shared knowledge & like us built upon the recorded knowledge of the past, established outposts and colonies and we never ever stopped studying the stars and movements within our own solar system. So I remain impressed but not surprised. I think what some of our ancient anomalous past suggests though is that we may have been around on planet earth making things a lot longer than we ever could have imagined.

Last edited:
I as well have always held the belief that the past cannot have been as simple and linear as current mainstream thinking posits. Many moons ago I studied in archaeology and when I saw upon what 'evidence' the ancient timelines were based, I 'knew' it was a house-of-cards.

In my intellectual wanderings I have studied occult history - and not always been satisfied with what it has posited - but there is one common thread: there have been world-wide civilizations albeit not like ours. There have also been cataclysms that engulfed the earth - or so the story goes. It's a great read if only because the writers believe what they are relating and much of it is very, very old. That counts for something in my book. I like old stories. :)

Wikipedia actually has a great entry about H.P. Blavatsky's seminal work 'The Secret Doctrine':

The second half of the book [The Secret Doctrine] describes the origins of humanity through an account of "Root Races" said to date back millions of years. The first root race was, according to her, "ethereal"; the second root had more physical bodies and lived in Hyperborea. The third root race, the first to be truly human, is said to have existed on the lost continent of Lemuria and the fourth root race is said to have developed in Atlantis.

According to Blavatsky, the fifth root race [Us] is approximately one million years old, overlapping the fourth root race and the very first beginnings of the fifth root race were approximately in the middle of the fourth root race.

"The real line of evolution differs from the Darwinian, and the two systems are irreconcilable," according to Blavatsky, "except when the latter is divorced from the dogma of 'Natural Selection'." She explained that, "by 'Man' the divine Monad is meant, and not the thinking Entity, much less his physical body." "Occultism rejects the idea that Nature developed man from the ape, or even from an ancestor common to both, but traces, on the contrary, some of the most anthropoid species to the Third Race man." In other words, "the 'ancestor' of the present anthropoid animal, the ape, is the direct production of the yet mindless Man, who desecrated his human dignity by putting himself physically on the level of an animal."

If anyone is interested, her work can be discussed here: THE GOLDEN STAIRS, HP BLAVATSKY - Esoteric Online

I as well have always held the belief that the past cannot have been as simple and linear as current mainstream thinking posits. Many moons ago I studied in archaeology and when I saw upon what 'evidence' the ancient timelines were based, I 'knew' it was a house-of-cards.

In my intellectual wanderings I have studied occult history - and not always been satisfied with what it has posited - but there is one common thread: there have been world-wide civilizations albeit not like ours. There have also been cataclysms that engulfed the earth - or so the story goes. It's a great read if only because the writers believe what they are relating and much of it is very, very old. That counts for something in my book. I like old stories. :)

Wikipedia actually has a great entry about H.P. Blavatsky's seminal work 'The Secret Doctrine':

The second half of the book [The Secret Doctrine] describes the origins of humanity through an account of "Root Races" said to date back millions of years. The first root race was, according to her, "ethereal"; the second root had more physical bodies and lived in Hyperborea. The third root race, the first to be truly human, is said to have existed on the lost continent of Lemuria and the fourth root race is said to have developed in Atlantis.

According to Blavatsky, the fifth root race [Us] is approximately one million years old, overlapping the fourth root race and the very first beginnings of the fifth root race were approximately in the middle of the fourth root race.

"The real line of evolution differs from the Darwinian, and the two systems are irreconcilable," according to Blavatsky, "except when the latter is divorced from the dogma of 'Natural Selection'." She explained that, "by 'Man' the divine Monad is meant, and not the thinking Entity, much less his physical body." "Occultism rejects the idea that Nature developed man from the ape, or even from an ancestor common to both, but traces, on the contrary, some of the most anthropoid species to the Third Race man." In other words, "the 'ancestor' of the present anthropoid animal, the ape, is the direct production of the yet mindless Man, who desecrated his human dignity by putting himself physically on the level of an animal."

If anyone is interested, her work can be discussed here: THE GOLDEN STAIRS, HP BLAVATSKY - Esoteric Online

My personal feelings on this overall topic is that humanity has become advanced in many differing ways and collapsed many times. Let us face it we have been around for a fair amount of time and I do not believe for a second that during that 200,000 years we have only just in the past 10,000 started to advance. Just seems wrong.

I was doing some reading about Sumerian exorcisms and such, and given that, they used a bowl in one their rituals made of clay, lined it with certain magickal runes and writing and would use to bind a spirit or demon within then would shatter it to destroy the bowl, I haven't done the research yet, but wonder if the cuneiform HAS been deciphered and translated on inside and out of the bowl? I just would like to know if this is one of them.

actually link to possible translation hmmmmm
Decipherment of the Cuneiform Writing of the Fuente Magna Bowl

Vis-a-vis what Randall Carlson is floating in the first 5 minutes of the video above, I offer the below video animation. This animation shows some of that geological alteration of the planet - both back and forwards. Thank you for posting the Randall Carlson video, Psychedelic_Alchemist. :) I'm enjoying it - totally along the lines of my own thinking. He's right about how short a time ago it was that thinking these thoughts was considered 'freak science'. The idea of Uniformism in Geology ruled and straight-jacketed thinking was the result in many ways.

Earth 100 Million Years From Now

TEXT: "Uploaded on Feb 12, 2010: Earth's landmasses were not always what they are today. Continents formed as Earth's crustal plates shifted and collided over long periods of time. This video shows how today's continents are thought to have evolved over the last 600 million years, and where they'll end up in the next 100 million years. Paleogeographic Views of Earth's History provided by Ron Blakey, Professor of Geology, Northern Arizona University."

Last edited:
Vis-a-vis what Randall Carlson is floating in the first 5 minutes of the video above, I offer the below video animation. This animation shows some of that geological alteration of the planet - both back and forwards. Thank you for posting the Randall Carlson video, Psychedelic_Alchemist. :) I'm enjoying it - totally along the lines of my own thinking. He's right about how short a time ago it was that thinking these thoughts was considered 'freak science'. The idea of Uniformism in Geology ruled and straight-jacket thinking in many ways.

Earth 100 Million Years From Now

TEXT: "Uploaded on Feb 12, 2010: Earth's landmasses were not always what they are today. Continents formed as Earth's crustal plates shifted and collided over long periods of time. This video shows how today's continents are thought to have evolved over the last 600 million years, and where they'll end up in the next 100 million years. Paleogeographic Views of Earth's History provided by Ron Blakey, Professor of Geology, Northern Arizona University."

You're welcome!

He did a research trip with Graham Hancock across the northern part of the US last year, and Graham will be writing about some of what they uncovered in his sequel to Fingerprints of the Gods. You can find other interviews he did with Joe Rogan as well if you search on Youtube. Randall and Graham are bright, enquiring minds well worth listening to.

[OK, for any naysayers out there, try and explain these well documented finds! —chris ]

Article HERE:

from the past that still perplex us today. How did ancient civilizations create such intricate and advanced technologies? There are so many mysteries surrounding mankind’s history that we are only recently becoming aware of! There seems to be a lot more going on than meets the eye.
Here are three of the most amazing forbidden archaeology discoveries to date!

1. The Fuente Magna Bowl - This is one of the most controversial artifacts in South America.

futnta-manga-bowl1.jpg

It is a large stone bowl, similar to a container for making libations, baptisms or for purification ceremonies. Found by a villager near Lake Titicaca, the engraved writing lining the bowl is [clearly] Sumerian! The evidence: In 1992 an expedition in Chua discovered a bowl, which was unearthed by a local man some 30 years before, all covered with glyphs. The stunning discovery was that the interior of the bowl was covered with what at first sight seemed cuneiform signs.

Photos of the interior panel were sent to linguistics around the world, who declared with no doubt that the writing system was Sumerian cuneiform.

Among the various linguists studying the bowl, we have to recall 2 important cases:

Clyde Winters was able to completely translate the content of the interior of the bowl. In his study “ Deciphrement of the cuneiform writing on the Fuente Magna bowl ” Winters clearly states that, in order to analyze the glyphs, he had only used orthodox material officially accepted from the establishment:

After translating the panels of the Fuente Magna bowl, Winters states that:

"The cuneiform writing was interesting for two reasons. First, we find that these panels have proto-Sumerian symbols mixed with the cuneiform symbols. Secondly, whereas, the wedges of most Sumerian cuneiform text point leftward, the wedges of the Fuente cuneiform signs point rightward.

"The Fuente Magna bowl still remains the most important finding supporting the link between Mesopotamic and Mesoamerican cultures, establishing that Sumerians were able to settle in Bolivia some 5000/4000 years ago."

2. Lake Winnipesaukee Mystery Stone – The stone’s age, purpose, and origin are unknown. It was found in the late 1800s by a few working men digging a fence post.

The carvings on one side of the stone show an image of corn and several other unknown figures.

The other side is more abstract, featuring pictures of arrows, a moon, some dots and a spiral. There is a hole through the stone, bored from both ends with different size bits (1/8 inch at top and 3/8 inch at bottom).

The quality of the carvings is clearly superior to the possibilities of those who supposedly made it (i.e. [an] American Indian tribe).

3. The Stone Spheres of Costa Rica - There is an assortment of over 3,000 perfectly carved round stones . There is no solid explanation as to why, how, or when they were placed there.

Costa%2BRica%2B-%2BStone%2BSpheres.png

How did these balls get carved so smoothly without the use of any advanced technology? There is so much more going on in our world than we are being taught.

[Maybe the Titans liked to play a rudimentary form of "Bocce ball"? —chris :rolleyes: ]

- Read more:

Those spheres are insane. What on earth were they for? I can only imagine they might have been used as bowling balls by a lost race of giants! :D

The quality of the carvings is clearly superior to the possibilities of those who supposedly made it (i.e. [an] American Indian tribe)..

I'm curious to know why the author believes that the Lake Winnipesaukee Mystery Stone could not have been made from Native American craft? Many tribes are known for their workmanship with raw materials and carvings, so I don't believe it's beyond the realm of possibility that this was made with Native American hands.

That's simply my opinion and not fact by any means. Archaeology was my first true professional love, so I'm always in the mood to learn something more about the field.

If I only could read one book on lost civilizations (not ancient astronauts), and "forbidden archaeology", what should it be? I don't need something super long and super scholarly, but something engaging and well-written (like Hunt for the Skinwalker). I don't have much time to read so reading a book takes me months. Any suggestions?

If I only could read one book on lost civilizations (not ancient astronauts), and "forbidden archaeology", what should it be? I don't need something super long and super scholarly, but something engaging and well-written (like Hunt for the Skinwalker). I don't have much time to read so reading a book takes me months. Any suggestions?

I would suggest to read Fingerprints of the Gods by above mentioned Graham Hancock, the book I read years ago and which really made me think about ancient civilizations. You can find it in iBooks -
iTunes - Books - Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock or on Amazon -
https://www.amazon.com/dp/0517887290/?tag=rockoids-20

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back