• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Thoughts on lightworkers

holls4msu

Paranormal Novice
What do all of you think about lightworkers? I'm a bit skeptical, especially those that claim to channel angels. The two I have heard channel have both had the same accent when they claim to be channeling. A lot of the advice they give to people is vague, and half the time does not make sense.

"vague, and half the time does not make sense"
Indeed, I would take all sorts of such 'lightworkers' very lightly. And watch out they don't lighten your wallet of a few dollars, hardly worth it..

IMO, for the most (like 90%) part they are well-meaning enthusiasts but what they're channeling is nothing more (or less) than their own subconscious. Channeling looks and sounds to me like a form of self-hypnosis in which the channeler's imagination is running wild. The remaining 10 percent I'm afraid mostly consists of real frauds who are in it for the money and maybe people with identity disorders.

So, "a bit sceptical" doesn't quite fit the bill in my case. More like "really very sceptical".

Back