• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Thirdphaseofmoon - Scams Richard Dolan and Stanton Friedman

Stanton has been paling around with 3rd phase for a while! Chris and Gene NEED to have him on to give him the lowdown on them!

Well, you never know if they didn't fake some of the footage they allegedly have been sent, just to get the show going. The "eager to believe" kind of attitude might just be a disguise for "sure its faked but it's all just entertainment, you know, there's people who are going to watch this and we'll be at least be getting some internet fame". That's what I think they are about. Maybe they are even testing the waters to see if there's real money in it. Turning BS into money, the ultimate magic trick.

My impression has been that they were unemployed cgi-animators looking for a job.

But seeing how this Blake guy interviews people faux Jessie Ventura-style makes me think he's actually trying to be hot shit, and yea, he's perhaps not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Regardless, I think being on this 3rdphaseloser guy's entertainment show is a bad choice.

I so need to get mike to build me one of these for my backyard.

The 'acting' is always so cheesy in these fake vids. Is anyone actually taken in by these crap vids?

One decent video (don't know if fake or not) is the one where there is a grey-type being way in the background, I think in a forest in Brazil or someplace in South America. At the very least, it isn't over-done and I don't think the kids in the video are even aware of 'alien', be it fake or not.
Another one kicking about is supposedly of some special forces cornering one, again in a forest. It's a good little video but nothing that can't be made relatively easily.
What about those black and white ones from Russia, supposedly taken secretly during an 'official' contact? They are very well done, if actors were playing the little greys, I can only think they were real midgets, possibly children, but if it is really actors in suits, the suits are worthy of a good SciFi movie, the heads and eyes are very convincing.

Here's a thought too: If there really are UFOs piloted by non-humans flying in our skies, you have to think that often they want to be seen and filmed, possibly in an attempt to slowly acclimatise humans to their presence. If that is indeed the case, could those same non-humans deliberately sometimes allow themselves to be filmed to achieve the same aim of getting us humans used to the non-human presence? If ET is here it would make sense but I've yet to see something really, really convincing. Stan Romanek's 'Boo' video is NOT in the running for 'Real alien captured on film' award.

I believe this will be covered in the interview with Blake Cousins, though I could be mistaken.;)

Have a look. It's a well-done fake I presume. I mean when it walks, you have to think it's a kid in a costume, certainly not a puppet?

Have a look. It's a well-done fake I presume. I mean when it walks, you have to think it's a kid in a costume, certainly not a puppet?
I've always loved the look and feel of this video - very sombre, industrial and evocative. However, the use of low res. VHS, focus shifts, quick pans of action etc. are all part of the tells of it being constructed, as constructed as the selected narrative that is edited into the short video elements. The high contrast/low res lack of detail makes these characters good candidates for puppetry. It's a nicely put together package.

Back