• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

third phase of the moon fraud group

I want to cram my fist in the mouth of the douche in that video who keeps yelling "straight up" in his nasal, high pitched whine. Also, did they really just start the video by showing a guy with the title: The Man Who Summons UFOs? Are they joking? I hope it's some kind of gag or something because they look exactly like balloons to me, they aren't spinning or moving at all, they're just floating like a balloon would.

this is the kind of thing this group cranks out with alarming speed!

maybe these guys are the internets version of the weekly world news!

Somebody on ATS said some of these hoaxers are doing this for ad $ generated by views. I don't pretend to understand how that works, but if so, they win every time someone looks, no matter the reason.

As, I say, I don't fully understand it, but I think the $ work like this:
1. generate many views
2. sign up for a partnership with YouTube, which allows them to place advertising with your clips
3. money rolls in

Sadly, your 122 views will not get you there. Consider a sensational re-titling and add a ghost or monster at the end.

bgheadcasezulu0121_zps70c752d5.jpg
[/IMG]

I recognize this guy. Blake Cousins made several low-budget films in Hawaii called 'The Night Marchers'. See Rotten Tomatoes: The film has some not-so-great special effects, but reveals Blake has the technical knowledge to create special effects on video.

As a side note, the 'Top Secret Super Sonic Military Aircraft' is actually a Hawaiian Airlines 717. Looks like they overlaid the image of the jet to make it look like it has 2 wings; The little winglets must have been added later as an effect. The video preview image above got my attention as I recognized the tail logo instantly. If you look at the tail of the plane you can obviously see the Hawaiian Airlines logo. I actually flew on Hawaiian Airlines yesterday from Hilo on that very type of airplane (maybe even the one in the video!).

Youtube is free to use and I posted our wedding vid on it with 122 views and I neversaw a dime...
122 views is nothing. Thirdphaseofmoon has many videos with tens of thousands of views. The top Youtubers make 6 figure salaries. It's just blatantly obvious to me that these videos are being created for entertainment, and I was a little disappointed that Gene and Chris didn't treat Blake Cousins that way when they interviewed him.

122 views is nothing. Thirdphaseofmoon many videos with tens of thousands of views. The top Youtubers make 6 figure salaries. It's just blatantly obvious to me that these videos are being created for entertainment, and I was a little disappointed that Gene and Chris didn't treat Blake Cousins that way when they interviewed him.
Actually that is precisely what we did. He was asked if he was just an entertainer (P.T. Barnum), was he trying to be the problem or the solution? We went back and forth on this before he appeared, and after. He was never able to justify his position about anything. It was all about they check the stuff, maybe they don't, but let the viewers decide. So long as they get the high hit counts, of course.

Back