• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Third Phase of Moon is the Topic for Our Guest Panel....Questions?

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Because of the on-going debate over last week's show, tomorrow 11am to 1pm PT we will be taping a panel discussion w/ a returning Goggs Mackey, a returning Lance Moody and possibly others. We also want to kick around the idea of starting our own Youtube channel to have videos submitted and analyzed. FWIW: I've invited Lance because of the subject matter and to show him and all of you that there are no hard feelings. When he's civil, we truly appreciate his brand of cut2the chase skepticism as he' s a valuable member of the Paracast community. I have another couple invites out and will update the list of panelists as they confirm.

Questions space fans? Get 'em in quick—we record tomorrow!

hope I am not late...
Why do you think 3rd phase post fakes? is it Money or noteraity?
would you be able to contact Royce myers to get him out of retirement to combat thirdphase?
has third phase reached the hights of a johnatan reed and billy mier?
since third phase wont do it would you guys concider getting the vids independently looked at?

Same question I always ask - So many cameras, so few videos. Why did we get so many great shots from so many angles of the Russian meteor? They all have dash board cams. Why don't hose cameras ever capture UFOs?

Third phase of Moon is a good thing.

Remember a few years ago when home improvements and DIY was a big fad. There were programmes and books, make over shows and big DIY stores. Everybody was fix up your house crazy. That shiz went away as quick as it came.

Then it was antiques road shows and thrift store bargains and cash in the attic/lock up storage/salvage reclamation.

Well this years flavour of the month is Ghosts, UFOs and Crypto-zoology. TPM helps speed up the fad process. People will be bored of this crap sooner with over saturation.

TPM helps me to gauge who the real researchers are and who I need to take less seriously. Its called the midas touch of shit. If you have anything to do with these people, interviews, submissions then i can write you off. It helps me to separate the wheat from the chaff.

I dont care about babies and bath water with this one. TPM has shown me that we have now exhausted material sensory investigation of the phenomenon. We can disregard video and photos now, as they are just pretty pictures that tells us nothing, we can now progress and look at this from a new angle.

Ultimately TPM shows me that humans when faced with something they dont understand do one of two things. They question what they see in relation to their paradigm and shift to compensate, perhaps after exhausting known methods they may re-educate themselves, re-evaluating their reality perception tunnels. In a word evolve. Or, when faced with something they cant quite make out they hold it up like a mirror, trying to make sense of it with what little imagination they can muster, putting on to it their prejudices, superstitions, wants and needs, using it as a means to an end, it becomes another material resource, a trick to enamour to help prop up a power and ultimately control ones surroundings. So nothing changes but remains safe, boxed and compartmentalised in bite-size clips and they sit waving torches preying for the beam ship to take them away.

Third phase of Moon is a good thing.

Remember a few years ago when home improvements and DIY was a big fad. There were programmes and books, make over shows and big DIY stores. Everybody was fix up your house crazy. That shiz went away as quick as it came.

Then it was antiques road shows and thrift store bargains and cash in the attic/lock up storage/salvage reclamation.

Well this years flavour of the month is Ghosts, UFOs and Crypto-zoology. TPM helps speed up the fad process. People will be bored of this crap sooner with over saturation.

TPM helps me to gauge who the real researchers are and who I need to take less seriously. Its called the midas touch of shit. If you have anything to do with these people, interviews, submissions then i can write you off. It helps me to separate the wheat from the chaff.

I dont care about babies and bath water with this one. TPM has shown me that we have now exhausted material sensory investigation of the phenomenon. We can disregard video and photos now, as they are just pretty pictures that tells us nothing, we can now progress and look at this from a new angle.

Ultimately TPM shows me that humans when faced with something they dont understand do one of two things. They question what they see in relation to their paradigm and shift to compensate, perhaps after exhausting known methods they may re-educate themselves, re-evaluating their reality perception tunnels. In a word evolve. Or, when faced with something they cant quite make out they hold it up like a mirror, trying to make sense of it with what little imagination they can muster, putting on to it their prejudices, superstitions, wants and needs, using it as a means to an end, it becomes another material resource, a trick to enamour to help prop up a power and ultimately control ones surroundings. So nothing changes but remains safe, boxed and compartmentalised in bite-size clips and they sit waving torches preying for the beam ship to take them away.

DIY is still a thing - I'm currently finishing my basement, although I am sub-contracting some stuff out to pros, like electrical and plastering.

Back