• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

third phase launches its own radio show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Watson

Paranormal Adept
yep its true since he cant get a receptive audience with other shows he LAUNCHED HIS OWN!
if Chris or Gene know the partys invoved they may give them a heads up on third phase...

yep its true since he cant get a receptive audience with other shows he LAUNCHED HIS OWN!
if Chris or Gene know the partys invoved they may give them a heads up on third phase...

So based on the intro, does this mean they see themselves as "researchers". And I may just be an uneducated person but who is this Dr. J. Andy Elias guy?

Doesn't the "Godfather of THURDPHASEUFMOOOON" intro just get you all hot and bothered?

.... I don't know why I am even thinking this hard about this.

3rbtm2.jpg

Have Gene and Chris inadvertently sparked the creation of an even bigger monster? My prediction is that unless TPM applies the constructive criticism and advice it got from the Paracast, it will rapidly gain a reputation for heavily sensationalized promotion that will make people see right through the whole business, ( including the YouTube channel ). It should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Have Gene and Chris inadvertently sparked the creation of an even bigger monster? My prediction is that unless TPM applies the constructive criticism and advice it got from the Paracast, it will rapidly gain a reputation for heavily sensationalized promotion that will make people see right through the whole business, ( including the YouTube channel ). It should be interesting to see how this plays out.

if only SOMEBODY had warned us about this possibility. ;)

Yeah, this is insulting. But, if you read the comments on YouTube, a lot of viewers are ridiculing this guy.

An apogy for giving them any publicity..an opinion...so far it seems the serious researchers...just say look at the youtube vidio..they got dolan secduled...so maybe something of substance on the show..IDK...

An apogy for giving them any publicity..an opinion...so far it seems the serious researchers...just say look at the youtube vidio..they got dolan secduled...so maybe something of substance on the show..IDK...

There isn't. I listened out of curiosity and entertainment (even though I felt like I shouldn't lol). I suspect that these guys are just a fad. They are going to try and make as much money as they can until enough people catch on. There are already MANY who knock their videos. And some of the stuff said on the radio show was asinine. At least that is my opinion. I'm curious if they had planned on doing this before or if the B-Moon interview on the Paracast made them want to try and one up the people that aren't buying their garbage.

I suspect that they are going to attract a different crowd than you would find elsewhere, like say here on the Paracast forums. And that crowd isn't very loyal to begin with.

This whole thread is giving them publicity they do not deserve. The way to stop doing that is to not post anymore comments here. Or maybe we'll just close it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back