1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Reason Why The Abduction phenomena Gets No where

Discussion in 'UFO Contactees' started by PararealitySaint, Apr 29, 2011.

1. mike

mike Paranormal Adept

2. tyder001

tyder001 Paranormal Adept

Social Worker.
    I first came across him (Nigel Kerner) on a podcast and recently he was on the Richard Syrett (The Conspiracy Show) podcast. He seems to think that the "Greys" are a kind of robotic probe that was sent out by a very advanced race long ago. I am interested in his book but so far Amazon is charging around $14 for a five year old ebook for Kindle and I'm kind of stubborn. Anyway, he thinks that the Greys are interested in the human "soul." He thinks that they are trying to harvest the part of us that will give them the ability to be spritual as well as biological. A hybrid of some sort. Anyway, it gets kind of convouluted and I can't say it makes perfect sense. But, it's interesting and when you get right down to it. Who really knows what's going on? He also is on a Red Ice Creations podcast that you can access via youtube. Anyway, if you do check him out I would love to know what you think of his theories.
    Posey Gilbert likes this.
  3. Posey Gilbert

Posey Gilbert Paranormal Adept

Retired
    Interesting I have a similar "Belief."
    I think that some of the so called "Greys", but not all of them were, designed as tools of the Annunaki used to harvest the Apeman which they genetically altered into Mankind (A kind of a man) to be their Worker Race (Slaves) while they were here on Earth.
    I think the Annunaki left these things in the area to upgrade their creation Mankind, but over time these creatures started to want to be as man is, able to do reproduce and act governed solely by its own will.

See my article: The Sin Of The Gods.​
  4. tyder001

tyder001 Paranormal Adept

Social Worker.
    Interesting link. A lot to take in but well written.
  5. Posey Gilbert

Retired
    I've have had Hag and Witch Ridings before, or sleep paralysis as it is now being called.
    This occurs when you are sleeping but not when you are wide awake, it does not physically move you or things in the room you are in nor manipulate matter.
    There is a difference with Abductions, and its only the skeptics that either through lack of experience, or they deliberately confuse these two very different phenomena.
    Why were my five dogs unable to move when "They" came for me?
    Why could they only whimper and struggle to move as I was being carried out?
    Why could I not awake my two brothers whom slept with me as a child when this happened back then?
    Why couldn't my parents nor my sisters in the next rooms not hear me screaming for my life?
    If it was sleep paralysis how the hell could I scream anyway?
    Sleep paralysis and vivid dreams could not leave a thirty foot circle in a foot of snow on the roof outside our bedroom window, or two twenty one foot circles side by side at my Abduction Site, could it?
    Sleep paralysis and vivid dreams don't leave you bleeding, or with punctures. cuts, and bruises do they?
    What the hell has any of those things got to do with sleep paralysis?
    Nothing, and that is why the Skeptics don't talk about those parts in the Abduction Phenomena.

I don't know what "They" are either only that "They" are.​
    The Nonts​

My Pod Casts can be found at:
    The bottom of the Now Playing Page in the On Ye Radio section
    tyder001 likes this.
  6. dr.abbadon

dr.abbadon Paranormal Adept

εξερευνητής
    This is obviously all garbage as well?

I cringe every time I hear someone tell us that science has more important things to do (ie make more $$$ for big business) than work out something that has as much validity to examine as the struggle to find more chemicals for pharmaceutical companies to stuff down our throats & sell to get a long lasting erection, make our faces younger & get rid of our fat without leaving the couch, yes your right it is far more important! [​IMG]
    tyder001 and Posey Gilbert like this.
  7. trainedobserver

trainedobserver Paranormally Disenchanted

Licensed Interocitor Operator
    While an abduction event might include something akin to sleep paralysis there is no reason to think that all sleep paralysis events signal that an alien abduction has occurred.

The determining factor in what does or does not get the attention of the scientific community is economics. If you can't get funding you cannot buy equipment or pay staff. It is just that simple. Convincing someone with money to part with it to fund any given project is the most important step in hard scientific research. To do so, you must have something that has at least the perceived potential of economic return. People want to feel like they are not throwing their money down a hole.
  8. Posey Gilbert

Retired

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! ​
    Well stated my friend.​
    Excellent work!​
    tyder001 likes this.
  9. dr.abbadon

εξερευνητής
    Hence the problem with the world today. My brother in law is a senior partner @ a civil engineering firm. He was in an accident and had to sit on his backside for 3 months. He decided to visit his local library to try and find something to pass the time on. He happened to chance on books relating to the history of mathematics. What he discovered was that the most amazing engineering techniques and mathematical concepts were derived from individuals who were living 1000's of years ago without the use of computers. These individuals, had the time to study the nature of things unencumbered by the weight of financial success or failure.

Archimedes palimpsest for example, explained that this man that could calculate the centre of gravity of a triangle in his mind abstractly. He had calculated the centre of gravity of a pyramid and an elipse. Archimedes had two volumes of work Codice A B & C (discovered much later) A & B were re discovered in the Renaissance by Leo Da Vinci 14 to 1500 ad Codice C was discovered in 1906 in a monastery in a prayer book by Johan Heiberg! 1906! Why is this important? Imagine were we would be now if we had access to these theories 1900 years ago?
  10. trainedobserver

trainedobserver Paranormally Disenchanted

Licensed Interocitor Operator
    There have always been individuals who for a variety of reasons are removed from the day to struggle for survival. That is the exception rather than the rule however. Also, someone who has worked out how to do complex calculations in their head most certainly had a real motivation to do so, whether that was linked to his livelihood or not doesn't subtract from the notion there must be some anticipated gain or benefit to justify the expenditure of time, effort, and treasure in any endeavor that requires some sacrifice of the participants.
  11. dr.abbadon

εξερευνητής
    I don't disagree with what you're suggesting. However you must agree, that at the rate of knots we are all trying to travel in today's world it doesn't leave alot of time for the the average person to bear the fruit of invention, exploration & contemplation even in the drudgery of their current occupations.

I suppose the most simple analogy of the sad state of the world we live in today, would be this wonderful quote by Epictetus, it makes you think if only?

12. Hotkafka

Hotkafka Sanity is a default

Psychotherapist, Writer

Do you remember what was going on or what you were doing when this "split" as you called it was created? And thanks for sharing your story, btw.