• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Texas Chupacabra = Dirty Perro!!!

Fluoride Drinker

Skilled Investigator
Why are Texans calling a deformed dog a "chupacabra"? The chupacabra in Latin America is suppose to look like an alien with red eyes and two legs. The people in Texas should make up their own name for their "monster" and not steal the name from the Puerto Ricans, because all they're doing is confusing people. The one in Texas in my opinion is just a dirty ugly perro and not at all compelling.

Look at this video, it's just a perro feo. Pinche pendejos!!!

Later,
Johnny

Could it be a trick of the camera or still that made the front image look more weird then it actually was' It looks like a '' small puppy dog''. god bless that poor animal what ever it is.:confused:

pinche pendejos??? dirty perro? un perro feo???
i think its just a coyote with mange because it looks identical to the other found in TX and tested. :D

The original remains, found by that Phylis Canion woman, were those of a coyote. However, she stubbornly refuses to accept the outcome of the DNA results, as you can read here. If you check out this page on her website, you'll see why. The only reason locals are perpetuating this myth, is to make a buck by selling so-called chupacabras merchandise. Experts have stated that these creatures are diseased, possibly deformed, coyotes.

It never ceases to amaze me as to how this creature could be misidentified as anything other than a canine of some sort in the first place. Even more amazing is the fact that there are people wiling to believe that this is something other than a canine of some sort.

Back