• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Surrounded by Enemies: What if Kennedy Survived Dallas?

wwkirk

Paranormal Adept
The book sounded interesting. It has very good ratings at amazon.com as well. The kindle version is inexpensive. I think I'll give it a read.

I heard him on Coast or something earlier. It does sound interesting. Coincidentally I just watched all the Dark Skies episodes, for the first time, right before Zabel came on the Paracast. It was weird because I went from the Socorro discussion in the Dream-Team Nightmare thread to watching the episode about Socorro, again coincidentally. It looks like they actually traveled around to the actual sites and stuff like that. If so, I made some sense out of the comments about the geography there contained in the Dream-Team thread/Socorro debate by actually seeing the lay of the land. A very clever show, at times, but also maddeningly WRONG about things (Carl Sagan, Jim Morrison) and the episodes with the Russkie version of Majestic 12 were pretty awful. Even so, my how the mighty have fallen in just a few years, how civilization has fallen: Dark Skies is heads and shoulders above anything currently being made, afaik.

On Kennedy, my, how 'bout that, he would've died in a few years anyway. Not so sure about that myself. Why Krushchev survives if Kennedy does wasn't explained, I'll leave that one filed under Zabellian Intuition. It's interesting how many major motion pictures were connected with Kennedy: 7 Days, PT 109, Manchurian Candidate (suppressed by Sinatra because, well, just because) and Sinatra's much-earlier Suddenly, which isn't really about Kennedy, or is it? The fellow who played JFK in that made-for-tv film Missiles of October was "right on" imho, even if he wasn't perfect in form, because he made up for it in spirit, but that was so long ago the actor is probably dead by now (knock on wood). May he live to be 920.

On Did LBJ or Didn't He, well, I think it was like this: Oswald was a lackey and didn't fire a shot, Crisman wasn't there that day, E Howard and George H W were, and the endless sponsors and facilitators are all distraction, it was a small team from CIA who did the planning and the rifle was disassembled and placed in a bag on the train car as the shooter fled, with the help of a railroad man. LBJ and the other guys screaming about WWIII and how it would all lead to thermonuclear war with the Russkies if it ever came out were pushing a cover-story and knew they were. Disaffected CIA, complex multiple cover stories, case closed. OK, you can have the Corsican shooter if you really must include him. Corsica is a nasty place, I've always heard.

Also coincidentally I am watching this tv show called The Unexplained Files and there's this handsome devil in episode 2 and he's the only one talking sense about cattle mutilations, while ex-sherrffs are making outlandish statements I know are outlandish because of Chris O'Brien and his lurking-in-the-shadows talk with Linda Moulton Howe and numerous statements he's made over the years about strap-marks, gas masks and helicopters, and this handsome devil is nowhere to be seen as this ex-sheriff makes the statement "no evidence" of alien or human intervention for that matter has ever been found at a cattle mutilation site. GAS MASKS! Probably planted not by aliens, but by rabid debunkers and anti-law Illuminati anarchists out to defame local sheriffs. It started out well with Chris, and then the whole thing went to hell as they didn't go back and talk to him again. But it was still just a little better than that Jesse Ventura show that tried to ride on the coattails of O'Brien, but didn't really give him the time of day either.

OK, too much television. Time to go listen to Dorks Mutter and Coast to Coast Hardware and all that crap, since Don Ecker's show is still on hiatus apparently (but the Wiccan Vixen did come back for one day) and the Paracast won't be on again for a week.

(Oh, and JFK wouldn't have pulled out of Nam, because after he screwed up royally and allowed Cabot-Lodge to seize the ambassadorship and the Diem brothers were assassinated by, well, by those guys, JFK was locked in, in that same fit of faaulty reasoning that Bush W used: "Well, we're there now, we can't just withdraw and leave them to battle it out among themselves, we have to DO something!" Gotcha, JFK. Checkmate.)

I'm just wondering how this relates to anything paranormal? Never understood how political paranoia and fortean phenomena are considered as being part of the same genre.

I just saw a documentary that makes a rather compelling case that JFK was killed by accident by a Secret Service agent in the car following him, and it was covered up by the secret service to protect themselves.

Back