• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Strange Thursday: Human Combustion and Telepathy

For many years I did a personal research of the conditions of spirit through spiritual healing. In many incidences, I would gain information fed back to my mind in a condition that psychics call channeling....observing fed back advice from the atmosphere in relation to the human caused condition of DNA and its defects. I had the information proven to my own person as being 100 per cent correct without any patient previous advice, as part of my personal research relating to spiritual advice.

One of our patients had a brain problem as dyslexia. In the fed back irradiation advice of the history, the imagery and wavelength advice related to the past incident that had caused her modern life DNA affect.

The imagery and information fed back, placed human life in a time when pyramids were being utilized for a science. It related that the spirit of water, flowing into the Temple/pyramid body being changed as a fed back state the human brain. Water was being used in a form of combustion that caused the pyramid to form a flaking release from its walls. The human life living in this era then self combusted, as the advice of the pyramid wall flaking, which I propose was a nuclear caused condition.

This was when I decided to study the conditions of human self combustion and how the modern day evidence related to nuclear conversion, atmospheric wavelengths and cooling conditions.

I also reviewed the archaeological and historical science evidences that the pyramid itself and its walls had a burnt condition as observed in the study of the sciences. That the pyramids seemed to be involved in true science, as an ancient occult applied method with the nuclear of stone.

As I nearly self combusted myself in an irradiating wavelength, I observed and was given fed back atmospheric advice that advised why I survived was due to ice melt, and the wavelength attacking earth stone, nature, my life and the atmosphere was cooled. Hence I understood why some human's unluckily had self combusted in the unnatural human caused attack whilst humanity and nature survived.....yet was aware that in the condition of a human self combusting a huge amount of DNA mutation and cell attack was also occurring in the condition also.

When you review self combustion, you should consider the obvious.

When the Shaman first decided to review from his male self, the idea of science and conversion, he did so as one male with one purpose.

This is why human self combustion is 1 human life per a huge amount of population, but it is 1 slow attack, unlike the ancient self combustion/disappearance of ancient life.

If anyone wants to quibble about self combustion and the nuclear, is to review the conditions of nuclear explosion and nuclear explosion has been studied to have been an ancient act of self destruction via all of the historical evidences reviewed.

As humanity was self combusted in huge populations in the past, to review why only a few individuals self combust in modern science as a slower condition of nuclear sciences, is to review the difference between ancient nuclear sciences and modern day nuclear sciences.

The cold condition of the nuclear fuel power plants is the difference, and why human life has only combusted in individual attacks, yet one day it could eventuate due to atmospheric heating and mass loss into a huge population event.

The ancients used the pyramid and Temples and underground water ways, whereas the modern technique is to build a power plant to hold the reaction inside of the plant and not outside in Nature. Yet nature that interacts with the same atmosphere that the power plant does is affected, as Nature demonstrates.

The evidence in the past reviews the conditions of nuclear combustion in evidence of population sudden disappearance, the crops/trees flattened at the same time, the under ground water system polluted. Above ground, the stone of ancient Temples melted, the mountain of Sinai with a blackened face, the mountain of Ararat with a fused eye/ark embedded in it with the evidence of a building structure. A huge release of atmospheric water in flood conditions, the same review of the atmospheric loss on origin Earth as an attack by black body radiation.

Back