• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Strange Creature Photographed In Middle-East

My first thought when I came across this was "obvious fake".
But in all fairness that's just an impression and not backed up by any knowledge of what to look for, so it would be good to have an opinion from people who do know about these things.

Yeah, I saw this at Cryptomundo recently, almost posted it, but thought it was even too pathetic for me to post lol. I don't object to anyone else posting it btw. Pathetic fake. Just look at the "eyes".

This looks totally fake to me. I agree with Stillborn. The eyes kind of give it away, along with the "hand". Something doesn't look right about the way it is standing against the background. That's just my 2 cents, but I was wrong once...this could be my second time :rolleyes:

I think were going to see more and more of these and digital imaging tech gets better. There was the Japanese thing near the ocean a few wks ago, now this, both CGI. As soon as 3D modelling technology gets past the uncanny valley hurdle, and human characters dont look freaky, were going to see a shit load of hoaxes I think.

I think were going to see more and more of these and digital imaging tech gets better. There was the Japanese thing near the ocean a few wks ago, now this, both CGI. As soon as 3D modelling technologyThe Paracast Community Forums - Reply to Topic gets past the uncanny valley hurdle, and human characters dont look freaky, were going to see a shit load of hoaxes I think.
That Japanese video was hilarious. I couldn't help thinking about Fidel Castro's artificial anus while watching it.
For those who haven't seen it.

Back