• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Strange beast thing in Troutville Virginia

No Name

Paranormal Novice
Ok so I didn't know where to go to tell my story and I don't really expect you to believe my story but please hear me out. Ok so I was just walking around my neighborhood I love near a mountain so I decided to head up to the mountain. I texted my parents telling them I was going for a hike. But when I got to the mountain it got dark that's when I saw it. It was very strange and creepy. It was sitting down on the ground. It kind of sounded like it was mumbling something. The creature looked like a hairy human I could see a bit of it's face when it turned around and looked at me. After that I ran off. I tried to tell my friends but they said I was making stuff up. And I swear every night I hear this mumbling noise. Please tell me I'm not going insane.

Back