• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Steven Greer Exposed..again

owlman

Paranormal Maven
DSC00702.jpg

He's a body builder ya know!

Dude, that's just WRONG!
I wouldn't have posted it if I thought it was right. Just trying to take my mind off things. My cousin is in the hospital and I don't know if he is going to live or die. I don't know if I will ever get used to these online community forums. I had fun joking with Stoneheart. Like I said: it doesn't matter what any of you people think. It's totally irrelevant to me. I have things to do today.

Too late. It's like Darryl of The Office once said about a strip club: The day shift at a strip club? You can't unsee that.

Same thing with this. :p

Back