• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stalking the Herd is FINALLY completed!

I have been out of the paranormal loop for a bit due to family stuff and starting a business but have been catching up on the archives and have been hearing about the new book and cant wait to get a copy Chris :)

My copy finally came in the mail, today. As I was taking a friend to the doctor, I had plenty of time to read some of it while I was waiting.

I'm truly impressed with what I have read, so far. It has a strong and fascinating beginning while keeping a solid pace. It's definitely being an enjoyable read.

And, to recall an old profession, the typography is far superior to most of the books published nowadays. I wonder who did it? Oh, right, someone I see in the mirror every morning when I go to the bathroom. :D

It went through a multiple generations of revisions. I'm sure someone will give Chris a list of corrections for the second printing, which is how it always is. But this book is far more free of errors than most titles being released these days.

It's finally landed here in 'Merrie Old England'!

Thanks Chris, I'm grateful to you and the Post Offices of both the US & UK for getting it to me in perfect condition - all this & signed & numbered too..

I've had a quick skim through & it looks like the first class product I knew it would be & I'm itching to get stuck in.

Great stuff sir :)

D.

It's finally landed here in 'Merrie Old England'!

Thanks Chris, I'm grateful to you and the Post Offices of both the US & UK for getting it to me in perfect condition - all this & signed & numbered too..

I've had a quick skim through & it looks like the first class product I knew it would be & I'm itching to get stuck in.

Great stuff sir :)

D.
Same here got my copy!

Thanks a lot Chris.

To any one in Europe who received the book : i live in Belgium , must i pay extra taxes when this tome arrives ?
Chris , maybe you know the answer...

I'm afraid I can't speak for the Belgians but I certainly paid no extra tax here in the UK (and it's not like our Customs to miss an opportunity to liberate cash from us).

Maybe there's an EU-wide agreement which covers all of us?

When they see how much it costs to ship this epic item, perhaps they take pity.. ;)
(It's certainly worth it by the way)

Finished reading it last night. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I liked the fact that you started the book with a chapter on the history of cattle, filled the middle of the book with interesting case studies, and ended it with a chapter on bovine diseases and the beef industry. I also appreciated that you didn't come out in favour of any one particular theory, but merely reported the facts. I do hope you'll push for a Paracast roundtable featuring yourself, David Perkins, and LMH in the near future.

@WR: Oh well. Your mail carrier should thank me for not including the 200+ pages I took out for the follow-up book: MuteSpeak: Stalking the Stalkers (to be co-written w/ David Perkins) which will be a thorough an analysis of the first book, and it will also include interviews, position papers and commentaries by scientists, investigators, law enforcement officials, ranchers, journalists, etc plus new information that could potentially break parts of this mystery wide open... ;)
We just had two cattle mutilated on our family ranch here in Montana. My family just went out to get pictures. Crow Indian Reservation. We have had quite a few mutilations over the past 30 years but these are the first in quite a few years. Are you interested in pictures? Cow and bull calf. My uncle says the bull calf is still alive. Never seen that before. Usually no blood and no tracks. The cow is a classic mutilation. 2 Miles from where I'm sitting. Pryor Montana. Let me know if you are interested. This has baffled us since 1976. It isn't anything natural, that really makes me frustrated when I see people on TV claim it's a scavenger. My dad has ranched here all his life so when he says it's not a scavenger, it's not a scavenger. Back in the 70's we thought it was devil worshipers and we spent quite a few nights out waiting. But now, with there never being any tracks or blood, and all the other weirdness that goes along with this we know it's not the devil worshipers. I have my own totally unfounded opinion that's it's a way for the government to test the food chain/supply, but I have no proof of any kind. It's a dang mystery, but it's real and it just happened last night here. Tomorrow I'll go see how and why the calf is still alive (apparently missing it's male sex organs). Anyway, let me know. [email protected]

I sent you an email Randy. Thank you for alerting me to these unfortunate attacks on your family's livestock. What did the vet say about the calf? Highly unusual that the poor thing survived!

Back