• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stalking the Herd is FINALLY completed!

Really looking forward to my copy arriving all the way over here. It's going to take a while to wend its way across The Pond I'm sure, but hey..

I wish you every success with it Chris.

Snippy is a horse that was mutilaterd it was found yards away from where the tracks ended. .and there was evidence that the house was dropped from a hight.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Nice cliff notes version. Somewhat accurate in most respects but wrong in others. The highest bid was $1,800 They had a $30,000 reserve on it. :)

The mystery is very important and could be considered to be a textbook meme creation event in the culture, and I have an entire chapter in the book that goes into great depth about the case. Several really nice unpublished before images, etc. I love this image taken at the Snippy site w/APRO's Don and Alice Richmond in the foreground, Berle and Nellie Lewis in the back. Ann Arbus could have taken this one. What a strange slice of Americana.

snippy site low rez.jpg

@manxman: I used thecid database a bit for my STH case history timeline of corresponding UFO events in the early 1970s

yes chris that link i deleted, it was a very big list and i thought you may like it, then when i started too look at the cases there was no data in them, just the same copy and paste for every one i checked pretty much, so i didnt want to waste your time, thats why i deleted the post, you must have been pretty quick to spot it, it caught my eye because of the dates aswell.

Thanks Chris! The death of snippy was an interesting event. Really looking forward to seeing your take. .

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Chris, I want you to know that I pre-ordered this book from Amazon back in September. While it hasn't yet shipped, I'm definitely looking forward to reading it once it arrives. I also sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in writing this. Thank you.

Back