• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

some thing is wrong?

Bob Watson

Paranormal Adept
my wife went to start a thread and it posted 3 times. I checked our PC and nothing. Gene fixed the multple post but i see it happened again.so if you guys can check I thing we have a server issue :) also our standing invite for brats and beer is open to Gene chris and angel so if ever you guys come to wisconsin let us know and we will show you some cheesehead hospitality.

Yeah but if ur ever in wisconsin remember you got linnes and usengers waitng for ya! And if its winter we got a padio that is heated just for such ocation

life, beer, brats and packers... in minnesota that adds up to 4 things. :) oh wait ... packers don't count for anything so i stand corrected.

one last thing here should Gene Chris or angel ever take us up on our offer and a Derby bout is on going you guys will be our guest for some derby happenings!
as in derby I mean Roller derby! no weirdness just hard hitting in your face action! better then football! and yes even Pixel is invited :)

I'm starting to get the following message from the server when I post messages.

"The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console."

This normally means there is something wrong in the javascript that makes up the page rather than a browser problem.

I'm getting the same response on my tapatalk but it posts o.k. just the same

Sent from my LG-P999 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Or a problem with your computer and system setup. We just updated Tapatalk this morning. If others report a problem, let me know.

This seems to be what is throwing the error:

PHP <br /><b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined method Tapatalk_Model_TapatalkUser::getAllforumwatch_replyOpenTapatalkUsers() in <b>/home/theparac/theparacast.com/forum/library/Tapatalk/Push/Push.php(60) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>1</b><br />

The file isn't on my system and seems to be related to Tapatalk ( as you suspected ). I didn't start getting the error until today and I'm not running across it on any other pages or forums ( yet ).

This seems to be what is throwing the error:

PHP <br /><b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined method Tapatalk_Model_TapatalkUser::getAllforumwatch_replyOpenTapatalkUsers() in <b>/home/theparac/theparacast.com/forum/library/Tapatalk/Push/Push.php(60) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>1</b><br />

The file isn't on my system and seems to be related to Tapatalk ( as you suspected ). I didn't start getting the error until today and I'm not running across it on any other pages or forums ( yet ).

that seems pretty much what I was getting except the posts were going through. How are you able to capture/recall the exact text of the message? I could only recall threw fatal error part and unrefined

Or a problem with your computer and system setup. We just updated Tapatalk this morning. If others report a problem, let me know.

Gene I just posted on another thread and got those Java script error messages, and my post was posted 3 times. I deleted 2 of them (It was the Doulan: Seceret Space Program thread.

I'm getting it too. It's resulting in multiple postings and me looking like an idiot! Mind you, I never did take to JAVA.

Oh, and I'm on a laptop running Google Chrome.

that seems pretty much what I was getting except the posts were going through. How are you able to capture/recall the exact text of the message? I could only recall threw fatal error part and unrefined

I do web development so I know what to look for, but it's pretty simple. In MSIE just hit F12 or go to your Tools > Developer Tools > Click Script and reload the page with the problem. Then look for the error codes. When you see something like "Fatal Error" you know you're onto something.

Back