• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Skinwalker ET battle .. BS!!

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Sources deny battle with extraterrestrial aliens at Bigelow Skinwalker Ranch

BY THE STARSTREAM RESEARCH NETWORK

(STARpod.us) — A rumored battle against an extraterrestrial alien invasion in Utah at a remote ranch owned by one of the world’s most reclusive aerospace entrepreneurs never took place, according to STARstream Research sources familiar with the story.
Among those denying the alleged incident involving the death of two of Mr. Bigelow’s men are retired Col. John B. Alexander, an expert on non-lethal weapons and former Bigelow consultant, and investigative reporter George Knapp.
In 2010, the New York Times quoted Bigelow about his interest in UFOs.
“I’ve been a researcher and student of UFOs for many, many years … Anybody that does research, if people bother to do quality research, come away absolutely convinced. You don’t have to have personal encounters … People have been killed. People have been hurt. It’s more than observational kind of data.”
The rumor of an alien invasion in Utah has been widely discussed since Jesse Ventura’s TruTV show “Conspiracy Theory” ran an episode detailing allegations about Mr. Bigelow’s business dealings in space and the otherworldly nature of Bigelow’s ranch. Bigelow’s property is widely referred to as the Skinwalker Ranch, named for the shape-shifting sorcerers of local Native American legend.
Bigelow, who professes a long-time fascination with paranormal topics, including UFO visitations, bought the ranch after strange reports of paranormal activity on the property had been reported in the media. In the 1990s, Bigelow funded a paranormal research group called NIDS: the National Institute for Discovery Science. NIDS personnel were assigned to investigate the ranch for several years.
One NIDS investigator, Dr. Eric Davis, a physicist who has been consulted by the Air Force concerning wormholes and other kinds of teleportation technologies, provided STARstream Research with information about an alleged contact incident involving an unknown entity. The incident allegedly involved a psychic telepathic-attack against one of the NIDS scientists at the ranch. During the attack, the scientist reported hearing strange voices warning the NIDS personnel to stop their investigation and leave the property.
According to one rumor, which had been passed on by San Francisco physicist Dr. Jack Sarfatti, based upon a story he was told during a meeting in London, extraterrestrial aliens had entered Earth-space via a wormhole in spacetime and had emerged onto Skinwalker Ranch, where they were then confronted by Bigelow’s security team.
San Francisco physicist Dr. Jack Sarfatti claims to have heard the rumor while visiting London in 2004, while in the company of Nick Cook, the well known aerospace journalist from the private intelligence publisher Jane’s Information Group.
“I was asked by the ‘CIA’ not to pursue the story in 2004, but now Bigelow has (allegedly, it seems) opened Pandora’s Box on the story.”
Sarfatti came forward with the rumor following a remark made by billionaire space maven Bob Bigelow to the New York Times about the dangers of UFOs:
“People have been killed. People have been hurt. It’s more than observational kind of data.”
The New York Times had interviewed Bigelow about his recent efforts to build a private space station. In the article, Bigelow was quoted about the lethality of the UFO phenomena, but the basis for Bigelow’s statement was not pursued.
According to Sarfatti, the rumor of a battle between Bob Bigelow’s employees and otherworldly beings was provided by a mysterious French woman, who was accompanied by a body guard carrying a mystery briefcase allegedly containing “some kind of ‘psychotronic’ weapon based on alien ET technology.”
According to Sarfatti’s account, the French woman “claimed an actual gun battle at Bigelow Ranch with Bob’s paramilitary against aliens out of the wormhole with dead and wounded humans. She was very convincing and Nick Cook heard the strange tale at his private London Club with me and another witness. I debriefed Kit Green and Ron Pandolfi soon after and the story caused a big stir.”
Pandolfi and Green are well known for their interest in unusual phenomena and their history of employment with the CIA.
The definitive authorized version of the NIDS investigation at Skinwalker Ranch is told in the book “Hunt for the Skinwalker” by NIDS scientist Colm A. Kelleher, Ph.D., and George Knapp, anchor, chief investigative reporter, and commentator for KLAS TV, the CBS affiliate in Las Vegas.
For more than fifty years, the bizarre events at a remote Utah ranch have ranged from the perplexing to the wholly terrifying. Vanishing and mutilated cattle. Unidentified Flying Objects. The appearance of huge, otherworldly creatures. Invisible objects emitting magnetic fields with the power to spark a cattle stampede. Flying orbs of light with dazzling maneuverability and lethal consequences. For one family, life on the Skinwalker Ranch had become a life under siege by an unknown enemy or enemies.
Some of Bigelow’s NIDS scientific consultants, including Col. Alexander, Dr. Eric Davis and former CIA analyst Dr. Kit Green have confirmed to STARstream Research strange events at the ranch. The present controversy revolves around the conspiracy-spin presented by Ventura’s program.
Following the NASA / DARPA 100 Year Starship symposium, where Sarfatti unsuccessfully attempted to push open the UFO alien visitation topic, Sarfatti dismissed the Skinwalker Ranch alien battle story after speaking to NIDS consultant Jacques Vallee, the famous UFO researcher.
“Yes, the French woman’s story to me,” Sarfatti explained, was “a delusional distortion of Vallee’s meeting with her in Paris at Simon Daniel’s conference.”
Ventura’s TruTV show chases conspiracy theories for maximum entertainment value. To build a story for Skinwalker Ranch, the show needed to create an angle from which a conspiracy could be developed, settling on the alien invasion theme and the secrecy behind Bigelow’s various space-related projects.
Knapp, a veteran of the television industry, noted, “Typically, Ventura’s people avoid any content that is contrary to the theme they develop before they even begin production, which is what they seem to have done here.”
Col. Alexander, who had been interviewed by Ventura’s team for the show, summarized his opinion of the final product in just two words: “That’s bullshit!”
Knapp, a serious investigative reporter who has won many awards over his career, added, “Thanks to those who only want to add to the pile of bullshit. If you say, on camera, that you ‘have heard form several sources that two people were killed on the ranch,’ how do you think it is going to be used by the producers, anyway? … I’m not surprised Ventura would latch onto it for his ridiculous show. I am very surprised that any credible investigator would help to promulgate such nonsense by keeping the story alive or talking about it in front of a TV camera.”
Creep Show Weirdness at Skinwalker Ranch? Or why I turned down an interview with “Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory”
Knapp sees a never-ending cycle of rumor built upon rumor, with the truth behind real anomalous events buried in sensationalism.
“But now we have additional elements of the showbiz conspiracy,” Knapp added, “speculation that Bigelow must have forced the producers to re-edit the show and leave certain things out. Once again, the speculation is completely unfounded and is total bullshit.”
Ventura’s team did manage to get Mr. Bigelow to discuss his statement to the New York Times that “people have been killed” — Bigelow explained he was referring to a secret UFO investigation by the government of Brazil on the island of Colares, where victims had allegedly been struck by unidentified beams of light from the sky. It was reported that two of the victims later died.
“Just for the record, Bigelow was not asked and did not sign any consent form,” Knapp added, concerning new allegations the show had been staged to fit Bigelow’s agenda. “Neither he nor anyone from his organization was contacted regarding the program. There was no negotiation about the content.”
Knapp also weighed in on the alleged extraterrestrial alien battle.
“There have never been any deaths on the ranch involving security people. There have never been any shootouts with aliens. This crap is ridiculous. Rumor mongers are asserting that Bigelow would cover up not just a battle with ET’s, but two homicides. Those deaths would be very serious crimes. There are no records of any such deaths because they never happened. Period.”
Knapp’s special status with key persons involved with Bigelow has made him somewhat suspect to conspiracy-minded individuals. Knapp agreed to go on the record here concerning what he had been told about the ranch.
“Everyone associated with the ranch who has ever been asked about this rumor has stated that it is crapola. There is zero proof of anything otherwise other than a rumor started by an unknown French lady. Her story was flatly contradicted by Jacques Vallee, by John Alexander, by Colm Kelleher, by Kit Green, and by me. Where is the contrary testimony? Who knows the identities of these poor dead soldiers? When did this happen? Answer — it never happened. It is a complete fabrication, sort of like the shootout with aliens under Dulce. And yet, years later, here we are, still giving the fairy tale new life by discussing it as if it had some inkling of merit.”

Copyright (c) 2012 Gary S. Bekkum / STARstream Research for STARpod.us — All rights reserved

"(french) Spies, Lies and (no) Videotape"

What still is intriguing is, that a lot of the names mentioned in the article show up not only concerning the 'Skinwalker Ranch', but in others that fit the same Niche. All coincidence I'm sure... :)

Also, "..former Bigelow consultant, and investigative reporter George Knapp..". Consultant ?

Since the broadcast of the Jessie Ventura show's "skinwalker" episode there has been a bit of grumbling & rumbling aimed in my direction. I won't bore you w/ the details, but I have made it clear that my comments on the show were at best, used completely out of context, at worst, cobbled together in an untruthful manner. I was "spanked" somewhat by George Knapp who yesterday issued a "goodbye" missive to the mail list that includes known intelligence agency higher-ups, top theoretical scientists, ex-military/intelligence types and developers of psycotronic and non-lethat weapons types. I'd name names but then I'd have to... uhh they would have to... well—nevermind :rolleyes: It should go w/o saying the one would be well-advised to stay on these guys good side. Since Gary Bekkum has chosen to publish several comments and disclaimers to this list, I'll post Knapp's comments here [My comments back to the list are in BOLD]: —chris

From George Knapp:
I would like to share a few other thoughts with you and anyone else interested in the topic, and then say goodbye to the issue--hopefully forever.
I completely understand why the rumor about the shootout with aliens on the Utah ranch would be of interest to people, especially those of us on these various email lists. It sure as hell grabbed my attention when I first read the comments from Jack Sarfatti several years ago.

George: we spoke about this eight years ago in the spring of '04 when I called you and Nick Cook immediately after hearing about Jack's recent trip. I made inquiries at NIDS: w/ Bruce Cornet and board member John Schuessler and w/ the UT guys Zack Van Ecke, investigators Jr. Hicks & Ryan Layton, law enforcement sources etc

I am certain that Jack accurately reported the story as it was told to him and others by the mysterious French woman, [Sarfatti last night identified the woman as Antoine Gigal—see end of article for more info on her—chris] and if I were in his shoes, I would probably share the story with others to solicit their feedback and opinions. In fact, the story he told DID grab our attention, so much so that Colm and I addressed it in the Skinwalker book (pages 204-205). We reported back then (six years ago--wow time flies) that there was no basis in fact...none whatsoever...for the story, that no such event had ever occurred, and that no security people had ever died on the ranch, certainly not because of a running gun battle with aliens who had popped into this reality via a wormhole or portal. I naively assumed that would be the end of it But again, a story as juicy as this one...unfounded though it may be...can take on a life of its own. (The story about the Dulce shootout with aliens is still floating around, after all, 20 years after it first surfaced.)
I also completely understand why the Ventura people would seek out Chris O'Brien. He is a credible guy who has written extensively about these topics and visited the ranch even before the NIDS folks were present. The Ventura people knew they would not get any cooperation from Bigelow's folks regarding a show focused on the ranch so it is understandable that they would seek out Chris. I don't want to allow my caustic comments about the show to stand without some clarification. I do think Chris's comments were taken out of context by the producers. That's exactly what these kinds of shows do...all the time. This program in particular is known for starting with a point of view and then finding whatever info they can to support that view while discarding any contrary information. My guess is that they asked some questions about the shootout rumor, Chris told them that he had heard the story as well, but that any qualifying remarks he might have made that would cast doubt on the rumor were omitted from the show. As Chris mentioned in some of his emails, that is how the Hollywood folks operate these days.
I also want to add a few comments about the speculation on whether Bob Bigelow or anyone else on his behalf intervened with either the network or the producers to edit or otherwise affect the content of the final program. As I told you in an earlier email, there is simply no truth to this rumor.
It is no rumor. It was an aside made by me on a private cc: mail list ".... it almost seemed that..." and an ironic quip on my radio show and "...if I had to make a guess..." Up until now, everyone is still entitled to Free Speech in this country that may change, but there is no substitute for being truthful, inspiring, informative and entertaining w/ one's work. And being careful. It's not only what you say but how you say it.

Bob did not sign a consent form, nor was he asked to do so. He had no contact with the producers or the network other than the ambush interview pulled off by Ventura and his crew. How do I know this? Because I asked him. I first asked Colm Kelleher about the consent form and he told me Bob had never been asked to sign one. And then I spoke to Mr. B himself after the show aired. It was a private conversation so I am not going to share all of the contents, but suffice to say, he gave me the strong impression that there had been no other contact with the Ventura folks or anyone associated with the show.
Sounds like Jessie has a really good legal team!

Maybe someone at the network realized that they were messing around with a wealthy and powerful person and that they had better tread lightly. I don't know. That would not surprise me. But I am reasonably certain that no one from Bob's organization had any input regarding the direction of the show or its contents. I still have not watched the entire show but was likewise surprised that no mention was made of our book and that few details about the location of the ranch were included. Thanks goodness for small favors.
The very fact that your book was never mentioned is outrageous to me! Much of my interview was spent recounting several memorable incidents you and Colm reported, including the melted dogs episode that occurred while I was on the phone w/ Terry Sherman at the ranch!

I have no idea why the network or the producers chose this path but maybe Chris or someone else has a way to get more info. I'd love to know more myself, though I hate to perpetuate the conversation because the story at the heart of this controversy is absolutely, totally,and completely without merit.
Isn't it interesting: JV had the most popular show ever on the Network and they delay the season of their "hit" series almost a whole year while they edit & re-edit and re-edit episodes. And then, when they come back on the air—there's no scheduling continuity. Sounds kinda screwy if you ask me—you're a 30+ year TV vet George, what do you think? Why didn't they cover the good stuff? The calf mute? The physical evidence? The camera trashing incident? The bulls in the storage unit, etc etc etc. That's the Ranch-part of the episode I thought I was working on.

I mentioned this once before but will emphasize it again. If two people were killed in a gunfight on the ranch, it would constitute a double homicide. Covering up or withholding info about the bloody deaths of two people would also be a felony in itself, probably multiple felonies. Mr. Bigelow would not risk everything he owns or his freedom to hide evidence of such crimes, not would his staff. it did not happen. It could not happen.
Absolutely agree, as initially described the "rumor" sounds like a complete fantasy. At the time I spent several full days looking into it—I called you and many others—and found no possible confirmation to the story then or now. This is why I kept my mouth shut for eight years.

We've all heard crazy UFO/ET stories over the years, but I know of no credible evidence or accounts of any kind of bloody gun battles between aliens and humans...Hopkinsville might be the exception,and that was a weird one.
Again, I fully understand why this story would be of interest to folks in general,and why capable credible professionals like Jack and Chris would want to know more. Asking questions is what we do, and it is a healthy thing, especially in such a strange field as this.
I do not work for Mr. Bigelow but I have close and trusted friends within his organization. They have all told me that no such event ever occurred. Several of them have made public statements to this effect. I believe that if it had happened, I would know at least a little bit about it.... and that it would have been reported to the police. I hope my previous comments weren't overtly harsh. My respect for Jack and Chris is alive and well andI look forward to years of fruitful and energetic exchanges with both of them.
Thanks for that George. No harm, no foul. I've been following this case for 16 years and sometimes when years of work and attention are cut, folded and spindled into somebody else's slant you get a bit irritated. Not to mention all the non-disclosure agreements and control issues, etc I stand behind my work, my statements and my thinking IN THE CONTEXT THEY WERE INTENDED. I won't apologize for the editors/writers/producers w/ agendas...

Thanks for your excellent work and for your straight talk. You've been an inspiration to me for many years!
Christopher O'Brien [end of email]

OK: Who is Antoine Gigal? She is "a French writer, researcher and explorer, founder of Giza for Humanity Organisation (GH) as well as : International Women Explorer NGO (IWE). For the last 20 years she has lived mainly in Egypt and has explored all the most remote archaeological areas, especially those not yet open to the general public. With the eye of a scrupulous researcher Antoine brings us unprecedented access to new and first hand information about the understanding of very ancient Egypt and ancient civilizations...Her early years were spent in Africa and South America giving her the chance to travel all over the world at an early age exploring different cultures and civilizations. She spent seven years in the Sorbonne University in Paris and to the National Institute of Oriental Languages and Civilizations (founded originally by Champollion), where she graduated in Chinese and Japanese languages and civilizations, ancient translations. She also studied Archeology in Tolbiac University, Paris and Sanskrit, Latin and ancient Greek, and gained a reputation for translating ancient texts. She also speaks English,modern Egyptian, Spanish and Italian fluently. and personally leads several in-depth study tours to Egypt every year. She now lives and writes spending half of her time in Paris and Cairo.

AntoineGigal-1.jpg
She is the author of « The secret Chronicles of Giza...and of numerous series of groundbreaking articles mainly about aspects of Egyptian and megalithic civilizations never before revealed. Appearing in various magazines in English, French and Italian and Dutch. She had lectured extensively (in English, french and Italian) since 2002 across the world (South Africa, France,UK, Italy etc) and has appeared in History Channel TV series 2011(Ancient Builders,Lost worlds, Ancient Aliens,Secret code..."

Jack Sarfatti claimed that Gigal told the group (that included Nick Cook, Grant Stapleton, Brian Josephson and Philppe-Alexanre Gaugian— seated next to her) assembled at a club in London, March 2004, that she was told the story about the deaths-on-the-ranch by NIDS board member, Jacques Vallee. Vallee has since denied being the source of the rumor privately, but has never publicly addressed the issue (to my knowledge). A psychiatrist (and ex-NIDS board member on the before-mentioned list) made the comment that whomever came up with this story must be "delusional." So, I guess even high-powered academics that speak eight or 9 or 10 languages and studied at the Sorbonne can be delusional!

I have found a notice from "The Foundation for Theosophical Studies and the Ancient History Forum at 50 Gloucester Place, London," That she gave a lecture in London Wed April 14, 2010 on "Evidence of High Technology in Very Ancient Egypt" within days after the gathering took place. I have sent an interview request to her and to several others who were present w/ Sarfatti...sarfatti mtng.jpg
This is a photo from the meeting in London where the "rumor" was floated by Gigal.[under the arrow]

...If you ever decided to ask me for advice, I would quickly tell you to go with things that you know are facts rather than blindly supporting or just plain guessing just because something supports your worldview.
Whatever Lance... You're the expert, what could I possible know for certain about anything related to the Sherman Ranch case? Or television? Or science? Or our view of our consensual reality?
Everything is not related to the paranormal.
Ya think? Why do you always talk down to folks and insinuate that the rest of us are frick'in idiots? Nevermind... I don't want to know... Oh and you're welcome for the intell on the still-unfolding "death on the Sherman Ranch story" and thanks for acknowledging my years of hard work on the case (not!)—Perhaps there's more to this "death on the ranch" scenario than meets the eye?...naw...;)

Subject: Re: Sources deny battle with extraterrestrial aliens at Bigelow Skinwalker Ranch | STARpod US
Date: December 14, 2012 2:08:34 PM MST
cc: [SNIP you don't have a need to know —chris]

This is a hot story [ya think? — chris]
Many questions remain unasked
Whether she told truth or is delusional
Now we know who she is
What was her motive?
She is part of a secret group
I had not even known of skinwalker ranch then until she dropped her bombshell
Where are the reality uncovered boys now?
Hiding? ;-)
Look at who is involved
A Howard Hughes who controls much of private space program now [sic] who is into ufos
A former governor navy seal [actually Jack, he was a "frogman" before the SEALs—chris]
A british intelligence asset nick cook [news to me Jack, have something to back that up?—chris]
All the usual suspects galore [anyone else you should mention, Jack? —chris]
Its John Le carre meets Fox Mulder & they are all afraid of somthing mums the word
We are sitting on top of a media nuke and rhe [sic] clock is ticking ;-)
Journalists are mostly brain dead these days. [Yeah, you're right—they've been slacking big-time. And forget about the "paranormal," where ARE the Woodward & Bernsteins today when we really need 'em? —chris ;) ]

George Knapp said:
Bob did not sign a consent form, nor was he asked to do so. He had no contact with the producers or the network other than the ambush interview pulled off by Ventura and his crew. How do I know this? Because I asked him. I first asked Colm Kelleher about the consent form and he told me Bob had never been asked to sign one. And then I spoke to Mr. B himself after the show aired. It was a private conversation so I am not going to share all of the contents, but suffice to say, he gave me the strong impression that there had been no other contact with the Ventura folks or anyone associated with the show.

That's about what I saw, no shock there, and no reason the show would need a consent form to run the interview. Bigelow is a public figure out in public and he answered the questions.

Sure, if you say so Frank.

Hahaha, Chris I know what I saw. Bigelow looked genuinely surprised to see Jesse Ventura sticking a mike in his face and asking him about UFOs. Since the earlier posts in the other thread, I've taken a closer look at Knapp's and Kelleher's work involving the ranch and if that book was published, what could a quick and dirty reality TV crew have turned up that would have led to Bigelow putting the hammer down during post-production?

I'd like to point out that just because someone is a "high powered" academic or they hold a position of power or have a ton of money, doesn't mean they can't be a delusional or fantasy prone individual. History is rife with nutcases in positions of power and/or prestige, there's no reason to think that this doesn't happen in the modern era. In fact, I'd argue that, especially these days, it happens just as often if not more often, just look at all the people, some of them in powerful positions, that choose to believe the world is only 6,000 years old. There are lunatics in every social category and in all walks of life.

Muadib my man you really NEED to get yourself a platform in addition to the paracast

Thanks, but I wouldn't even know where to begin. All I'm good for is pointing out the obvious, or what seems obvious to me anyway. I enjoy listening to the pros on this site like yourself, goggs, trainedobserver (when he was here) Lance or Chris, even when I don't necessarily agree with some of their conclusions.

Is it true or not that Bigelow has some kind of get-out-clause that allows him to bring weapons into space?

If that is true, I cannot see what the justification is and it is certainly worrying. Also this thing with the FAA diverting all UFO reports to Bigelow's organistaion - that is strange too.

By the way, I don't see anything ominous about Bigelow's aerospace company logo being an alien 'grey'. I think it is probably just a joke kind of thing, considering Bigelow has never tried to hide the fact he has had a long standing interest in UFOs. If I owned such a company I might well have a tongue in cheek logo like that!

How much of the reported phenomena corresponds to the skinwalker legends? Do the legends ever refer to animal mutilation? Are there any more accounts given of (pre-Sherman) events by the local tribes?

Back